PDA

View Full Version : Ladies needed for Touch Football in Brisbane

AndyP
4th October 2004, 02:05 PM
Peoples, I have a mate (yes, it's true) that runs a touch footy team that is a bit short on ladies.

The team plays at Chapel Hill (was at Uni of Qld), Wednesday nights, and game start time varies between 6:10pm and 9:30pm. It costs roughly $75 for 14 games, plus finals.

The team is in the lowest grade, and has no expectation to win week in, week out, so there is no pressure to perform. New or experienced players are welcome. I have played with this team before and it can be great fun, as well as good for your fitness.

If your partner is interested, or you know any ladies that might be, let me know and I will pass their info on. I will try to handle any queries at this stage.

The side has a great name too: Killer Red Frogs (I can take credit for the Killer part :wink: )

Jarro
4th October 2004, 06:13 PM
can i just come along and watch :smt112

AndyP
5th October 2004, 08:20 AM
can i just come along and watch :smt112
As it is a mixed side, and the team is short on ladies, I should've guessed that it would be right down you alley. :razz:

Flowergirl
7th October 2004, 09:40 AM
Love to Andy..........but it's a bit far to travel. What a shame..........my husband reckons I'm a great ruck. :wink:

AndyP
7th October 2004, 09:55 AM
Love to Andy..........but it's a bit far to travel. What a shame..........my husband reckons I'm a great ruck. :wink:
It's based on the rules of rugby league, FG, but with more skill and intelligence required (which doesn't necessarily mean a lot).

I'm not prepared to explore your ruck comment. :neutral:

:?: So no takers from the missususes/partners of the guys based in the Western or South-Western suburbs of Brisbane?

Jarro
7th October 2004, 04:22 PM
my husband reckons I'm a great ruck. :wink:

:smt107