PDA

View Full Version : The sad world we live in

Trung
17th October 2007, 05:14 PM
The little kid stole some bread with his hand.

What's wrong with some of these people?????? :smt013 :smt013 :smt013 :smt013 :smt013 :smt013 :smt013 :smt013

FFS.. He is a child....

http://img99.imageshack.us/my.php?image=akid8014xe7.jpg

Grunt
17th October 2007, 05:16 PM
Totally ****ed!!!

Jarro
17th October 2007, 05:16 PM
Seems a bit extreme to me, but that's the way they do things over there

kpac
17th October 2007, 05:17 PM
well i feel sick.....

Fishman Dan
17th October 2007, 05:24 PM
That's it, I'm off sandwiches from now.

Scoot
17th October 2007, 05:34 PM
Is'nt there a international body to take action against these kind of things? (United Nations)

Webster
17th October 2007, 05:48 PM
bet he doesn't do it again

markTHEblake
17th October 2007, 05:59 PM
fake.

if he really stole something they would cut his hand off.

Webster
17th October 2007, 06:17 PM
hey i clicked on that link again and it says "Congratulations - You are our 10,000th visitor". What do I win? A loaf of bread?

Fishman Dan
17th October 2007, 07:44 PM
This thread is all wrong. We don't live in that world. Their best form of communication is using carrier-donkey.

AndyP
18th October 2007, 07:49 AM
The kid doesn't seem to mind too much.

poidda
18th October 2007, 08:48 AM
He's probably lucky to still have a hand. And yeah, I doubt he'll do it again in hurry.

I was on a bus in Kenya once and some bloke tried to pickpocket me. I notice, and then so did the locals. He was dragged straight off the bus and given a hiding. I doubt the cops in Aussie would even speak to a pickpocket these days.

AndyP
18th October 2007, 08:53 AM
He was dragged straight off the bus and given a hiding. Did you get a couple kicks in yourself?

poidda
18th October 2007, 09:02 AM
Did you get a couple kicks in yourself?

It wasn't possible. It was like an out-numbered (ie. 35-1) all-in-brawl.

But I will say, it wasn't from a lack of trying. ;)

kpac
18th October 2007, 09:15 AM
different culture - you have to appreciate that i suppose.
Poidda: Better than a few joints in europe i've 'experienced'. Been pickpocketed a couple of times, and it's a bloody profession in some places, rocked up at the cop shop once they just laughed, and at san fermin there would have be 10 people in front of me in the same boat.... :roll

poidda
18th October 2007, 09:21 AM
Let me guess, La Rambler in Barcelona was one of them?!?! :)

kpac
18th October 2007, 09:53 AM
Let me guess, La Rambler in Barcelona was one of them?!?! :)

eh, they caught us on the waterfront on our way to La Rambler, i'll pay that though. Also Pamplona and Lisbon got us a beauty. Pamplona = sleeping with our bags at our feet in the bottom of slleping bag, they simply cut the bottom of sleeping bag and took the lot, Lisbon, razor blade cut the underside of jean pocket (mate not me this time) and wallet slips straight out, they're good, i'll give them that.

Jarro
18th October 2007, 02:39 PM
You guys should've rolled your money up into a tight little ball and shoved it up your arse ..... like Blake does.

kpac
18th October 2007, 02:57 PM
wallet lived down the front during the whole time at san fermin and many other crazy nights. Never had a problem loosing my wallet :roll:

markTHEblake
18th October 2007, 03:02 PM
You guys should've rolled your money up into a tight little ball and shoved it up your arse ..... like Blake does.

You still accepted my cash :lol:

jimandr
18th October 2007, 08:47 PM
The little kid stole some bread with his hand.

What's wrong with some of these people?????? :smt013 :smt013 :smt013 :smt013 :smt013 :smt013 :smt013 :smt013

FFS.. He is a child....

http://img99.imageshack.us/my.php?image=akid8014xe7.jpg

I'm pleased to report that this is a hoax. The picture is real but the story isn't.

Google 'child's hand run over by car picture' or something similar and you get a blog site by an Iranian guy who talks about it.

They are doing a magic trick where you actually load up one side of the car really heavily, then deflate the tyre on the other side. I saw this on one of those "magic secrets revealed" shows. It's a very clever trick.

Didn't you all wonder why the guy is speaking into a microphone?

Scoot
18th October 2007, 09:04 PM
I'm pleased to report that this is a hoax. The picture is real but the story isn't.

Google 'child's hand run over by car picture' or something similar and you get a blog site by an Iranian guy who talks about it.

They are doing a magic trick where you actually load up one side of the car really heavily, then deflate the tyre on the other side. I saw this on one of those "magic secrets revealed" shows. It's a very clever trick.

Didn't you all wonder why the guy is speaking into a microphone?

I don't have sound on my computer.

I'm glad to hear that, but let's go bomb them anyway