PDA

View Full Version : the new guy

Muza
9th October 2007, 07:09 AM
Hi, Muza here,

I am new to this website.

Looks good, I am a golf nut and a club ho. I collect putters and I am sure my wifey gets the poos with my habit. Could be worse hey!!!

Anyway I play golf at Cabramatta. hope to be around for a while. Also love texas holdem.

Muz:)

Jarro
9th October 2007, 07:11 AM
Welcome Muz :)

What's in your bag at the moment ? Make sure you post the contents because they are sure to change very shortly ;)

Grunt
9th October 2007, 07:12 AM
Hi Muz
Welcome to OzGolf. Good to have another Sydneysider in the fray. Will have to catch up for a hit one day. Am at Prestons myself.

BrisVegas
9th October 2007, 07:20 AM
Muza - welcome aboard. Show us your stuff. :wink:

Muza
9th October 2007, 03:24 PM
I use
Ping G2 Driver
TM 19 degree rescue
2, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 P (Ping i3+)
vokey 52, 56 and 60.
interchange between
odyssey DFX 2-ball blade and DF 2 #5 centre shaft.

Jarro
9th October 2007, 03:25 PM
Another Ping tragic ... great :roll:

;)

Muza
9th October 2007, 03:33 PM
I use to be a titliest nut and then I saw the light. :) :)

The Ping G2 driver is by far the best driver I have had!

And I have and still have alot. I have had the ping for 2 years now.

amanda
9th October 2007, 03:35 PM
Hey Muz! I think we've met once before through ISG - welcome to ozgolf!

Courty
9th October 2007, 03:37 PM
Welcome Muza,

I use to be a titliest nut and then I saw the light. :) :)

BrisVegas just crossed you off his Xmas card list. ;)

Eag's
9th October 2007, 03:38 PM
Hey Muza welcome mate :smt023
I will be joining the Ping i3+ team myself shortly ;)

Muza
9th October 2007, 03:40 PM
yes, I went MIA for while.........finally put the net on at home. heard about this so I looked it up.

are you still at NB?

Muza
9th October 2007, 03:43 PM
funny but I use what I feel works best, I am not really a brand player. althought i wouldnt use no name clubs!!!

in my bag, I have ping, taylor made, titliest and odyssey, cant beat the Pro V 1x

Muza
9th October 2007, 03:46 PM
Thanks for the nice comments guys,

I look forward to making a positive contribution to topics. Hope someone wants to get ride of a DFX centreshaft 2 ball!!!!!

amanda
9th October 2007, 04:30 PM
nope - we are now at Bathurst GC as country members - got sick of NB's crappy management and poor direction by the board of directors

currently waiting for our property developer to pull the finger out and start building a new golf course (we have a deposit on some land at the new greg norman course being built out near Schofields)

Muza
9th October 2007, 06:31 PM
where can i get more info on that course. DO you know what its called? I have looked on google and cant find anything on it?

Muza
9th October 2007, 06:41 PM
where do you play Grunt?

Grunt
9th October 2007, 07:02 PM
Am currently a member of Mac Grange & Bathurst. The Mac Grange membership is up in the new year. Thinking of joining Wallacia.

BrisVegas
9th October 2007, 07:26 PM
Cool setup. How do you find the distance gap between Driver, Rescue & 2 iron?

Muza
9th October 2007, 07:45 PM
driver is 7 degrees, so large gap between that and rescue. I have 2 rescues ones 14 and 19. the 14 is usually in the bag. So rescue is like a 3 wood.

I replaced my 3 wood with the a 2 iron as i get in trees a bit :) so 2 iron helps me keep the ball low.

I can hit the ball pretty decent so driver and rescue big difference.

markTHEblake
9th October 2007, 08:26 PM
Cool setup. How do you find the distance gap between Driver, Rescue & 2 iron?

there mightn't be a gap. I used to play golf with a bloke that never carried a fairway wood either, just 2 iron up, Never needed a fairway wood because he could reach any hole with what he had, and every shot was a ski jump as well - still freaks me out to think about it. I hope Muza isnt him.

Muza
9th October 2007, 08:54 PM
I am from sydney so maybe not the guy you use to play with.

What dows Mark the Blake mean? and 2006 long drive champ?

markTHEblake
9th October 2007, 09:04 PM
its my name with a 'the' in it, and i picked the right moment to let out the shaft a bit.

Muza
9th October 2007, 09:16 PM
still dont understand the 2006 long drive thing?

Grunt
9th October 2007, 09:17 PM
2006 Champs, Muza
MTB won it at Pacific Harbour Last year.

AndyP
9th October 2007, 11:49 PM
Muza, welcome to the forum. I trust that your posting will abide by our strict guidelines. Don't **** with me and we'll get along just fine.
:mrgreen:

Courty
10th October 2007, 05:35 AM
Muza, welcome to the forum. I trust that your posting will abide by our strict guidelines. Don't **** with me and we'll get along just fine.
:mrgreen:

Ignore him, Muza. He's just the local dictator. :roll: ;)

Flowergirl
10th October 2007, 05:57 AM
still dont understand the 2006 long drive thing?

Just to verify - it was The Ozgolf Champs ( nothing real special!!!) We all try to get together once a year and play a bit of golf. Mark the Blake just got lucky and the wind was behind him. Moe won the putting - was a weekend of surprises.
You should try to join us - it's a lot of fun.;)

Welcome from me too. :smt023

Trung
10th October 2007, 01:08 PM
Hi, Muza here,

I am new to this website.

Looks good, I am a golf nut and a club ho. I collect putters and I am sure my wifey gets the poos with my habit. Could be worse hey!!!

Anyway I play golf at Cabramatta. hope to be around for a while. Also love texas holdem.

Muz:)

Welcome mate. We played a few games in the past already. Welcome to the site.

:)