PDA

View Full Version : OZgolf Shirts

goughy
2nd October 2007, 06:54 PM
The shop is open again for shirt orders. It'll be open for a week or so for anyone who wants one, or two, or even three.

All the details regarding sizing is there. You can ask any questions here if you want. I can also most likely bring any to the champs for those that want to collect them there.

This year I was thinking of donating the profits to the Toowoomba Hospice. They looked after Leon and his family in his last days.

And this year I won't be giving up my shirt to someone who forgot to order one. I've done that like 3 years running now, so if you do want a shirt get in.

Here's the link to the shop. It should also be in your sidebars (if you use them)
http://www.ozgolf.net/shop/

markTHEblake
2nd October 2007, 07:04 PM
Is it uncool to wear the old Ozgolf shirt to the champs, I havent outgrown it yet?

PeteyD
2nd October 2007, 07:05 PM
No new colours or anything this year?

goughy
2nd October 2007, 07:16 PM
Nah, we got new colours last year.

I'm guessing it's still cool to where the shirt to the champs! In fact, I haven't worn anything but my ozgolf shirt for golf since I got it. And I only have one of them and it's not even close to worn out. Shows how much golf I need to be playing!!

Jarro
2nd October 2007, 08:35 PM
I think we need to branch out Goughy ..... how about a line of boxer shorts for the chaps, and G-strings for the lady types ?

BrisVegas
2nd October 2007, 09:53 PM
are the new style blue shirts the same sizing as the older white/grey ones? ie. small sizing...

BrisVegas
2nd October 2007, 10:12 PM
i've placed an order for a new dark blue one & transferred the money.

Courty
3rd October 2007, 05:27 AM
I've ordered on also. $$$ will be transferred today.

Iain
3rd October 2007, 07:48 AM
I'll be ordering a couple in the next few days...

Choppa
3rd October 2007, 08:22 AM
I think we need to branch out Goughy ..... how about a line of boxer shorts for the chaps, and G-strings for the lady types ?

That's a bit sexist mate. I know Poidda is keen on the old g-bangers :shock:

clikchic
4th October 2007, 08:10 AM
C'mon guys, only two orders so far.. you can do better than that!

We weren't going to do them this year as orders have decreased each year.. you wanted them.. start ordering! :) :smt079

PS. We have set up a subscription donation system for those who want to contribute to the running of the site and forget to make their donations. Check out your User CP if you are interested - under miscellaneous. I haven't actually tested it yet, so let me know if there are any problems. Those who use it SHOULD get an 'Ozgolf Supporter' title.. if not I will have to fix it. LOL

Grunt
4th October 2007, 08:47 AM
PS. We have set up a subscription donation system for those who want to contribute to the running of the site and forget to make their donations. Check out your User CP if you are interested - under miscellaneous. I haven't actually tested it yet, so let me know if there are any problems. Those who use it SHOULD get an 'Ozgolf Supporter' title.. if not I will have to fix it. LOL

Worked Fine Robyn. Signed up a minute a go.

AndyP
4th October 2007, 08:52 AM
Worked Fine Robyn. Signed up a minute a go.
Except the OZgolf Supporter title isn't there.

Grunt
4th October 2007, 08:56 AM

Was going to give it time AP, a couple of days at least.

clikchic
4th October 2007, 09:16 AM

That is the bit I wasn't sure would work, will have to have a fiddle and see if I can get it to work.

clikchic
4th October 2007, 09:39 AM
Ok, have got the title working, if you don't want to have the title I have set it so that supporters can change it to one that suits them better.

Grunt
4th October 2007, 09:50 AM
Something has gone weird, I cant log in the normal way. It keeps telling me to log in again and again. I fluked it and got in by using my history folder.

Grunt
4th October 2007, 09:53 AM
Have also lost PM's. The ability to send and see old ones.

clikchic
4th October 2007, 12:47 PM
Have also lost PM's. The ability to send and see old ones.

Oh bugger, ok will check it out. :-)

clikchic
4th October 2007, 12:55 PM
PMs are fixed, are you still having problems logging in?

clikchic
4th October 2007, 01:58 PM
Ok, it should all be working ok now, I had to change the 'Ozgolf Supporter' to a rank to get it to show without stuffing up access.

Grunt
4th October 2007, 02:02 PM
Problem seems to be fixed Robyn.

poidda
4th October 2007, 02:35 PM
That's a bit sexist mate. I know Poidda is keen on the old g-bangers :shock:

I thought that was our little secret choppy? ;)

wavemaker
5th October 2007, 02:52 PM
Hi click chick. Just tried to order a shirt but it wont let me log in. Prolly coz I have changed email addy. What to do? Re-register??

kpac
5th October 2007, 04:18 PM
ordered and paid - no longer the shame of no ozgolf shirt..... :)

Grunt
5th October 2007, 04:20 PM
Would love another, what colours are available other than the blue?

clikchic
5th October 2007, 05:15 PM
Hi click chick. Just tried to order a shirt but it wont let me log in. Prolly coz I have changed email addy. What to do? Re-register??

Just login under your old email addy and then click on 'My Account' to edit to your new email addy.

clikchic
5th October 2007, 05:16 PM
Would love another, what colours are available other than the blue?

All the available colours are shown in the store... :shock:

Grunt
5th October 2007, 05:19 PM
Will have a look then.:oops:

Grunt
5th October 2007, 05:26 PM
Is it hard to add paypal to the store Robyn? Is very easy to use that is all. Have paid for my order normally this time. 2 shirts ordered.

goughy
5th October 2007, 06:48 PM
Rob thought it was in the store!! She's just checking now.

Grunt
5th October 2007, 06:53 PM
Maybe I missed it and just saw the Direct debit details.

wavemaker
5th October 2007, 07:01 PM
Tried that, not happening. Will give it another go tomorrow.

clikchic
5th October 2007, 07:04 PM
Tried that, not happening. Will give it another go tomorrow.

If you continue to have problems, just set up a new account. :-)

clikchic
5th October 2007, 07:04 PM
Maybe I missed it and just saw the Direct debit details.

Nope, paypal was turned off, have turned it on now, sorry bout that!

Iain
6th October 2007, 10:06 AM
2 Shirts ordered.

goughy
6th October 2007, 11:34 AM
Thanks to all those who have ordered shirts. I'll have to send the order off to prmeier soon so if anyone else wants any get in!! ;)

wavemaker
6th October 2007, 07:41 PM
Did mine this morning. Thanks for doing this.

goughy
8th October 2007, 07:41 PM
No probs wavey!!

Gonna close this off wednesday night so I can get the orders off. Anyone else who wants one should get in before then.

Jarro
11th October 2007, 06:29 AM
I'll give this years order a miss, my two original shirts are still holding up Ok ;)

clikchic
11th October 2007, 09:10 AM
Everyone who has paid, should have received an email stating that their order status was set to processing, and if paid by direct deposit I will have added a comment in your email. Paypal orders are automatic.

If anyone has placed an order but hasn't received an email confirmation at all, please check that you completed the entire checkout process as there have been some new registrations in the store where I did not receive an order. I just want to make sure if you did order, that I got it!

If you didn't get an email confirmation of your order, please check your spam folders, and if you still have not got it drop me or goughy a pm and I will check if we have recieved an order from you or not.

If we haven't received it, we will need you to log back into the store and re-order. Chances are the items are still in your cart and you may just need to checkout again.

Let us know if there are any problems!

Looking forward to seeing you all at the Champs! :-)

BrisVegas
11th October 2007, 09:52 AM
ok, mine's processing. That's Saturday's shirt taken care of. Now, for Sunday....

The bone, the off white, the tan? Or Sunday Red?

Courty
12th November 2007, 09:35 PM
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/images/smilies/bump.gif

goughy
12th November 2007, 09:43 PM
Got the message from prmeier and I should have them before the end of the week. Will bring to the champs.

One of these years I'll do this with more than a month to the champs ;)

goughy
30th March 2008, 03:50 PM
I still have some shirts here if anyone is interested. A few different styles and sizes. Basically have
1 x M
2 x L (beige/taupy colour we haven't had before!!)
1 x XL
2 x 3XL

They're $33ea. Shipping if $5.50 for one, or $9 for multiples. If anyone takes one this week the money will go as a donation to the Leon Treadwell Golf Day, specifically to the Oncology unit at Toowoomba Base Hospital.

If interested, let me know.

If anyone wants to make a donation to be included to this day, then just make a donation to ozgolf by Friday the 4th of April. Any donations to the site this week will go towards an Ozgolf donation to the day. I'll kick it off with $50.

rocket
30th March 2008, 04:11 PM
I will take the XL one Goughy

haysey
30th May 2008, 04:22 PM
I still have some shirts here if anyone is interested. A few different styles and sizes. Basically have
1 x M
2 x L (beige/taupy colour we haven't had before!!)
1 x XL
2 x 3XL

They're $33ea. Shipping if $5.50 for one, or $9 for multiples. If anyone takes one this week the money will go as a donation to the Leon Treadwell Golf Day, specifically to the Oncology unit at Toowoomba Base Hospital.

If interested, let me know.

If anyone wants to make a donation to be included to this day, then just make a donation to ozgolf by Friday the 4th of April. Any donations to the site this week will go towards an Ozgolf donation to the day. I'll kick it off with $50.

Goughy, Are the 3XL shirts still available??

goughy
30th May 2008, 10:48 PM
I'll have a look when I get home. They should be there.

Rocket, bugger sorry mate. Was sick when you pm'ed me and have clean forgotten about it. I can bring a shirt to nudgee for ya if you like.

Jarro
31st May 2008, 03:36 AM
I'll have a look when I get home. They should be there.

Rocket, bugger sorry mate. Was sick when you pm'ed me and have clean forgotten about it. I can bring a shirt to nudgee for ya if you like.

Why don't you bring along whatever stock you have left Goughy ?

I'm sure there are some others who might wanna upgrade their OzGolf shirts.

Julie
31st May 2008, 05:31 AM
I would love to buy a shirt, but all the ladies shirts are sold out.:cry:
So I thought I would buy a hat, and they are sold out as well.:cry:

Ned
27th September 2009, 07:35 PM
Ok with the Champs coming up and past talk of players wanting shirts Ill take the challenge of about getting these organised.

So if you are interested then I need to know (ASAP).

Shirts (with all good intent) will be done in Brisbane if there is sufficient interest (and suitable deposit paid).

So come on then, who does and how many are we ordering.:smt108

As the Champs count down says, you have 6 and a bit weeks to the the main event of the year and I think it be only fitting that we all attend in fashion trendy. (WA boys we expect the usual thread jacking for your own special order:wink:)

Ill be sourcing some shirt samples to post here and time lines for people to get in their requests to be available for the Champs.

If there is also enough interest (and suitable deposit paid) then Ill look at caps and buckets as well. (Time sensitive also).

ParMaster
27th September 2009, 07:39 PM
Do you have to be at the champs to recieve your shirt? I'd like one but won't be attending.

Ned
27th September 2009, 07:41 PM
Do you have to be at the champs to receive your shirt? I'd like one but won't be attending.

Any OZgolfer can buy one - (See section of previous post about thread jackers..............oops I mean the WA boys:mrgreen:)

AndyP
27th September 2009, 07:46 PM
I would be interested in one. I already have two which don't seem to show their age, but they are from my fatty days and look more like skirts now (which is sometimes appropriate with my length off the tee).

PeteyD
27th September 2009, 07:49 PM
You had Fatty days? FFS

Courty
27th September 2009, 07:49 PM
I'd be interested if the design is different to the old ones (of which I already have one).
I'm also keen on a bucket hat if there is enough interest to get them happening.

PeteyD
27th September 2009, 07:50 PM
Bucket hat would be cool. New shirt too as long as it is different from the old ones.

Jarro
27th September 2009, 07:52 PM
I'm due for a couple of new shirts too 8)

OzzyRookie
27th September 2009, 07:55 PM
Count me in for one as well .

markTHEblake
27th September 2009, 07:56 PM
Ned, FWIW we has been using an Ozgolf member for supply ofthe shirts in the past, though he doesn't visit the forum much anymore, he still supported us very well over the years.

ParMaster
27th September 2009, 07:57 PM
Any OZgolfer can buy one - (See section of previous post about thread jackers..............oops I mean the WA boys:mrgreen:)

Ok cool. Will the design or color be any different to previous years? When can you buy them?

Hux
27th September 2009, 07:57 PM
Ok with the Champs coming up and past talk of players wanting shirts Ill take the challenge of about getting these organised.

So if you are interested then I need to know (ASAP).

Shirts (with all good intent) will be done in Brisbane if there is sufficient interest (and suitable deposit paid).

So come on then, who does and how many are we ordering.:smt108

As the Champs count down says, you have 6 and a bit weeks to the the main event of the year and I think it be only fitting that we all attend in fashion trendy. (WA boys we expect the usual thread jacking for your own special order:wink:)

Ill be sourcing some shirt samples to post here and time lines for people to get in their requests to be available for the Champs.

If there is also enough interest (and suitable deposit paid) then Ill look at caps and buckets as well. (Time sensitive also).

Yeah in a fashionable colour that shows the mud!

AndyP
27th September 2009, 08:02 PM
Ned, FWIW we has been using an Ozgolf member for supply ofthe shirts in the past, though he doesn't visit the forum much anymore, he still supported us very well over the years.
I have heard that the business has since been sold, but that is unconfirmed.

henno
27th September 2009, 08:06 PM
Most of you already know, but I'm in for a shirt and probably a hat.

henno
27th September 2009, 08:13 PM
Ned Kelly just called me before he boarded his plane back to FNQ. Anyway, just confirming that they will be new shirts, new hats, new designs, new everything. Just register your interest here and he'll float some design ideas in the next week or so.

That is all. Now back to watching James Bond.

kev
27th September 2009, 08:16 PM
Yes please - shirt and hat 8)

mike
27th September 2009, 08:18 PM
Yeah I'll have one.

ParMaster
27th September 2009, 08:21 PM
Shirt and Hat please.

markTHEblake
27th September 2009, 08:25 PM
Can i have a tight fitting muscle shirt for me please

Johnny Canuck
27th September 2009, 08:26 PM
i want an isg bag tag.

haysey
27th September 2009, 08:55 PM
Count me in.....

mike
27th September 2009, 09:03 PM
Haysey, we'd better order different colours. We'd look like twins wearing the same shirt.

markTHEblake
27th September 2009, 09:15 PM
You mean twins like the Master Blaster from Mad Max 3?

MegaWatty
27th September 2009, 10:52 PM
Hey, why not. I'll have a crack at a new shirt.

adlo
27th September 2009, 11:01 PM
As long as they are super stylish

MegaWatty
27th September 2009, 11:15 PM

That's where you come in Adlo.

adlo
27th September 2009, 11:18 PM
As long as it doesn't look some crappy shirt Phil Mickelson would wear, we are getting somewhere

haysey
28th September 2009, 04:27 AM
Haysey, we'd better order different colours. We'd look like twins wearing the same shirt.

:mrgreen:

Even our mother couldn't tell us apart....

Jarro
28th September 2009, 05:08 AM
No pressure then 'eh Ned ;)

just
28th September 2009, 05:50 AM
Will there be a pink shirt? Super stylish, pink is the new black.

Jarro
28th September 2009, 06:12 AM
I have heard that the business has since been sold, but that is unconfirmed.

Last time i spoke with Peter he was almost certain the business was sold.

LarryLong
28th September 2009, 06:29 AM
Can we get some OzGolf iron covers?

mike
28th September 2009, 06:30 AM

If the shirts look like this, I don't want one.

http://i512.photobucket.com/albums/t325/yumbotto/P2150141-1.jpg

http://ozgolf.net/forums/%5BIMG%5Dhttp://i512.photobucket.com/albums/t325/yumbotto/P2150141-1.jpg%5B/IMG%5D

Dotty
28th September 2009, 06:48 AM
Mike, they are only askiing for $1 a day, to clothe and educate a child like that. :razz:

Count me in for a shirt.

adlo
28th September 2009, 12:22 PM
Will there be a pink shirt? Super stylish, pink is the new black.
OK, Ned Kelly, total Pink shirt order: 1 in XXL

If the shirts look like this, I don't want one.

:lol:

Maybe I should take some Queensland style advice?
http://i668.photobucket.com/albums/vv48/adlo_2009/Picture1-1.png

MegaWatty
28th September 2009, 12:45 PM
You've probably got your supplier all sorted, but Boz from Vision Golf shares a warehouse or factory or something with a company that does shirts and the likes with embroidery. Might be worth a PM or email to him to see if they can help.

solarman
28th September 2009, 02:14 PM
I will have a shirt.

solarman
28th September 2009, 02:17 PM
Come one guys, Courty was suffering from deep vein thrombossis in teh arms when that picture was taken. The big yellow bird Hayes was all over him that day, thought ir was his father in that get up.

markTHEblake
28th September 2009, 04:28 PM

i have seen blokes with lovely brown legs (The Unit) and lily White legs (Jack) but why is Courtys legs pink?

looks like Ossie Ostrich

Courty
28th September 2009, 04:35 PM
I don't tan, I burn. :roll:

razaar
28th September 2009, 04:41 PM
What's with the long sleeve undershirt (actually looks very smart); a cool 21 degrees?:wink:

kev
28th September 2009, 04:43 PM
What's with the long sleeve undershirt (actually looks very smart); a cool 21 degrees?:wink:

It's to hide the burn scars :)

Courty
28th September 2009, 04:44 PM

It's one of those Adidas Climacool compression shirts. Very comfortable and protects my skin from the harsh sun. 8)

mike
28th September 2009, 05:46 PM

My retinas still haven't recovered from that day.

haysey
28th September 2009, 05:48 PM
My retinas still haven't recovered from that day.

Was it the shirt or the dazzling putting?

Jarro
28th September 2009, 05:56 PM
It's one of those Adidas Climacool compression shirts. Very comfortable and protects my skin from the harsh sun. 8)

It also helps to suck in the gut ;)

i know, i have one of these shirts also :mrgreen:

Ned
28th September 2009, 08:18 PM
Have I missed anything or anyone so far ??????:mrgreen:

http://lh6.ggpht.com/_vW-f8QS75wg/SsCaziMn1ZI/AAAAAAAAAYc/mOR5gHjem_k/shirtscaps%20etc%20order.jpg

just
28th September 2009, 08:19 PM
Yep, you forgot to note that I want a pink shirt.

Jarro
28th September 2009, 08:20 PM
I'll take a bucket hat too thanks

just
28th September 2009, 08:21 PM
Pink Bucket Hat?

markTHEblake
28th September 2009, 08:28 PM
Yep, you forgot to note that I want a pink shirt.

and you need a replacement dummy for the one that you lost saddie night.

Hux
28th September 2009, 08:39 PM
Ned. Mudguts shirt for me green and brown mate SMS :-)

Notice how he blends in with the ponds like camo? Bit like Arnie in Predator...splattering himself in stinking ooze.

BTW I'll take a bucket hat in a size that matches my ego....and iron covers with zips so Razaar won't feel lonely.

Julie
29th September 2009, 06:23 AM
Ned you had better put Russell down for a shirt and hat as well.:D

razaar
29th September 2009, 06:33 AM
Shirt for me (L) & similar iron covers to Hux's (w/- the magnetic clips), the zips are out - too noisy.:mrgreen:

PeteyD
29th September 2009, 06:42 AM
XL shirt for me.

Jarro
29th September 2009, 06:49 AM
Large for shirts and hat please Mr Burglar

henno
29th September 2009, 06:52 AM
Medium for me.

Courty
29th September 2009, 06:52 AM
XL shirt for me thanks.

just
29th September 2009, 06:57 AM
and you need a replacement dummy for the one that you lost saddie night.
Pink?

Ned can my pink shirt have grey accent like this:
http://photogallery.canberrabirds.org.au/images/Galah3_Fullager.jpg

Jarro
29th September 2009, 06:59 AM
just, you really need to get out of this pink thingy you're going through mate.

Big tough Ping users can't go around wearing pink :shock:

Unless they're from WA of course

Iain
29th September 2009, 07:10 AM
I'll grab a shirt and a hat thanks Ned.

haysey
29th September 2009, 07:14 AM
Are you having fun yet Ned?

And while we're at it, can I have my shirt in circus tent size please and a bucket hat big enough to fit my massively oversize head:oops:

moree golfer
29th September 2009, 07:19 AM
Ned, I will be in for a large shirt and a bucket hat.

AndyP
29th September 2009, 07:35 AM
I thought we were just expressing interest and not ordering? I don't know if our shop thingy still works, but after Ned investigates maybe that could be used for ordering.

shazza_rs
29th September 2009, 07:50 AM
Hey Ned, are you going to be doing a chicks version of the shirt?

razaar
29th September 2009, 08:41 AM
Can I get my shirt in these colours please Ned.

http://i384.photobucket.com/albums/oo283/bennie_065/oakduchess042.jpg

mike
29th September 2009, 12:04 PM
Large for shirts and hat please
Who are you trying to kid?

Small shirt for me please Danny. I like them small, shows off my muscles.

solarman
29th September 2009, 12:19 PM
I will have a XXL shirt please. I am about the same size as the big yellow feathered bird so whatever he has will be the same for me.
Unless you talking about jock sizes, then he will want an XXS size.

solarman
29th September 2009, 02:28 PM
I will have a XXL shirt please. I am about the same size as the big yellow feathered bird so whatever he has will be the same for me.
Unless you talking about jock sizes, then he will want an XXS size.

after talking to the yellow feathered one, i will need a XXXL shirt

Tomson
29th September 2009, 02:31 PM
I'll have what bob's having.. as long as it doesn't cost $40 dollars more..

Ned
29th September 2009, 05:03 PM
Hey Ned, are you going to be doing a chicks version of the shirt?

For you shazza no problem!!!!!!!

Jarro
29th September 2009, 05:04 PM
adlo probably wants a chick shirt too :mrgreen:

Ned
29th September 2009, 05:11 PM
Are you having fun yet Ned?

:twisted:

And while we're at it, can I have my shirt in circus tent size please and a bucket hat big enough to fit my massively oversize head:oops:

Just got a reply back from George Pickers (http://cairns.yalwa.com.au/ID_102021686/Pickers-Geo-Cairns-Camping-Canvas.html)...........they have recommended me to a sail maker for yours and Solargays shirts and hats as they cant do your sizes!!!!:shock:

Ned
29th September 2009, 05:14 PM
Who are you trying to kid?

Small shirt for me please Danny. I like them small, shows off my muscles.

This good ?

http://www.mooncostumes.com/image/11180

kev
29th September 2009, 05:22 PM
If you need sizes for the shirt, XXL for me please. And throw in a bucket hat to the order too.

CobraSS
29th September 2009, 05:28 PM
Interested in a large shirt

adlo
29th September 2009, 06:49 PM
adlo probably wants a chick shirt too :mrgreen:
I have had enough of this admin/moderator persecution.

I may want a chick shirt, but at least I don't have to order in childrens sizes :mrgreen:

Jarro
29th September 2009, 06:51 PM
hey buddy, i take a size Lg in the shirt dept !!! [-(

Save you kids size jokes for poor little mikey

Yossarian
29th September 2009, 06:58 PM
I want a small mens wetsuit please!

http://i35.tinypic.com/2q9whg0.jpg

AndyP
29th September 2009, 07:12 PM
I have had enough of this admin/moderator persecution.
I have had enough of you throwing the 'admin' term around. Have I wronged you? Do you want a piece of me?

PeteyD
29th September 2009, 07:14 PM
http://im.in.com/media/blish/r/photos/2009/Apr/taxi_driver090420074330_515x343.jpg

adlo
29th September 2009, 07:17 PM
I have had enough of you throwing the 'admin' term around. Have I wronged you? Do you want a piece of me?

Yes, yes I do.

I would like to make the champs next year and play pairs matchplay with a fellow west aussie against you and Jarro with some serious stakes.

Yossarian
29th September 2009, 07:18 PM
I thought this is what andy p was talking aboot.

http://i33.tinypic.com/milwp.jpg

PeteyD
29th September 2009, 07:19 PM
That's so obviously photoshopped, as if she would wear a camo singlet

AndyP
29th September 2009, 07:20 PM
Petey, are you talkin' to me? I was actually called "Travis" by my footy teammates for the majority of the season that I played, because I went the skinhead halfway through (and maybe they thought I was a bit psycho).

AndyP
29th September 2009, 07:22 PM
I would like to make the champs next year and play pairs matchplay with a fellow west aussie against you and Jarro with some serious stakes.That looks like a threadjack to me.

Yossarian
29th September 2009, 07:23 PM
That sounds like a threadjack to me.

Adlo is the king of threadjacking. Fweak.

adlo
29th September 2009, 07:24 PM
That looks like a threadjack to me.

It was a reply to a question.

Bloody admin :roll:

markTHEblake
29th September 2009, 07:25 PM
hey buddy, i take a size Lg in the shirt dept !!! [-(

yeah but you are the only bloke i ever heard of that gets the hems taken up on his shirts.

AndyP
29th September 2009, 07:28 PM
Yes, yes I do.Reply.

I would like to make the champs next year and play pairs matchplay with a fellow west aussie against you and Jarro with some serious stakes.Threadjack. Shame, shame!

How many shirts are you getting?

haysey
29th September 2009, 07:30 PM
Save you kids size jokes for poor little mikey

Its a shame Mike isn't coming to the champs this year. We could have settled this once and for all:lol:

adlo
29th September 2009, 07:31 PM
Reply.

Threadjack. Shame, shame!

How many shirts are you getting?

one.

you suck!

parlyboy
29th September 2009, 07:56 PM
any pics of these shirts? Or shall i just go to the Salvo's and pick one up in the gold coin bin.

Jarro
30th September 2009, 06:28 AM
Its a shame Mike isn't coming to the champs this year. We could have settled this once and for all:lol:

I reckon that's why he bailed :mrgreen:

virge666
30th September 2009, 06:34 AM
One of my clients does work and casual wear - if we can get some artwork - I am more than happy to organize the shirts. The soft cotton shirts are only about $28-29 + whatever the artwork costs to put on.

The shirts I like are made by a company called "Stencil", Soft cotton shirt that holds it shape and dozen;t require ironing. They come in a "gaggle" of colors.

I was thinking the usual pennant style shirts, but instead of the usual crap over the left tit, something witty, charming and maybe even a little funny.

http://www.stencil.net.au/

Jarro
30th September 2009, 06:53 AM
Ned, just a thought here, would it be possible to get our OzGolf names on these shirts as well.

Save Shazza making more nametags that's all 8)

virge666
30th September 2009, 07:22 AM
Ned, just a thought here, would it be possible to get our OzGolf names on these shirts as well.

Save Shazza making more nametags that's all 8)

The artwork costs so much more to personalise the shirts.

Jarro
30th September 2009, 10:43 AM
The artwork costs so much more to personalise the shirts.

Ok then scratch that idea.

We'll have to rely on Mrs Hickey to provide name-tags again ;)

Ned
30th September 2009, 07:46 PM
One of my clients does work and casual wear - if we can get some artwork - I am more than happy to organize the shirts. The soft cotton shirts are only about $28-29 + whatever the artwork costs to put on.

The shirts I like are made by a company called "Stencil", Soft cotton shirt that holds it shape and dozen;t require ironing. They come in a "gaggle" of colors.

I was thinking the usual pennant style shirts, but instead of the usual crap over the left tit, something witty, charming and maybe even a little funny.

So you want to take the lead on this Virge ?

markTHEblake
30th September 2009, 08:12 PM
One of my mates is one of the partners in TD Apparel, this brand is in a lot of golf/pro shops in qld

We should all get quotes :-)

Hux
30th September 2009, 08:37 PM
Why don't we all buy our own and draw on them with Nikko pen.

We are 5 weeks out folks. The more well intentioned people involved the less likely it is things will be organised. One person needs to take this on and progress it or you will get your shirt after Xmas. My 2 cents worth anyway.

jaybam
30th September 2009, 08:43 PM
Ok then scratch that idea.

We'll have to rely on Mrs Hickey to provide name-tags again ;)

Well now that she is married maybe you should give your tag from last year to her husband??? Probably more fitting than to you now a days ??

Ned
1st October 2009, 01:23 PM

So you want to take the lead on this Virge ?

One of my mates is one of the partners in TD Apparel, this brand is in a lot of golf/pro shops in qld

We should all get quotes :-)

Bump!!

Virge/MTB, who wants the lead on this ?

virge666
1st October 2009, 01:25 PM
Alrighty - how many do we get ?

Ned
1st October 2009, 01:30 PM
Alrighty - how many do we get ?

Check out the posts, originally on offer was shirts, caps and buckets.

Shazza want a ladies shirt and all basically wanted to know colours, styles and costs etc.

Have fun!

Jarro
1st October 2009, 03:27 PM
Nice pickup Virge ;)

Hux
1st October 2009, 04:49 PM
Okay what is the artwork....have we got an artwork file from previous shirts?

I'd be happy to just go and get a shirt or two that suits me for size, colour and style and send it to however was organising the embroidery or give it a company with the artwork if that is too much hassle. My option saves someone having to arrange styles/colours/pricing etc and then wait for people to pay up front before they get the shirts and deliver for embroidery.

OzzyRookie
1st October 2009, 05:43 PM
Why not buy our own shirts and just have the badges done and posted .

AndyP
1st October 2009, 05:50 PM
FFS!

mike
1st October 2009, 07:57 PM
Worst ozgolf shirt thread ever.

AndyP
5th October 2009, 12:37 PM
:smt069

virge666
5th October 2009, 01:50 PM
Agreed,

Sorry - I am quite medicated on something called Endone at present - everybody is my friend.

I need.

Quantity of shirts - Sizes
Qty of Caps - both peak and bucket
Some artwork

Talk to me Goose !

Courty
5th October 2009, 07:08 PM
Quantity of shirts - Sizes
Qty of Caps - both peak and bucket
Some artwork

1 x XL shirt
1 x bucket hat

I have the OZgolf Logo in PSD if you want it.

markTHEblake
5th October 2009, 07:32 PM
1 x M Shirt.
1 x Peak Hat

henno
5th October 2009, 07:41 PM
1 x M Shirt
1 x Peak Hat

AndyP
5th October 2009, 08:08 PM
Nothing until I see prices, sizes, styles.

markTHEblake
5th October 2009, 08:09 PM
I think he wants an expression of interest so he can get indicative prices, which he cant get without indicative quantities

MegaWatty
5th October 2009, 08:10 PM
Help me Jebus.....L or XL!?!?!?!?!

Gimme one in Large. And a Bucket. Is White the bucket colour of choice? Having a dark colour covering the entire scone has got to be HOT!!! :smt093

Bruce
5th October 2009, 08:43 PM
Large shirt

Dotty
5th October 2009, 09:35 PM
1x Large Shirt (with collar)

No hat.

haysey
5th October 2009, 09:53 PM
1 of XXXL shirt:oops:
1 of bucket hat
1 of cap

Hux
5th October 2009, 09:59 PM
1 of XXXXXXXL shirt:oops:
1 of XXXXL bucket arse hat
1 of handicap

They must be a loose fit shirt :mrgreen:

virge666
5th October 2009, 10:01 PM
I think he wants an expression of interest so he can get indicative prices, which he cant get without indicative quantities

Exactly - and if i cannot get in the twenties of each - I am not able to help...

haysey
5th October 2009, 10:02 PM
They must be a loose fit shirt :mrgreen:

I wonder whether they can sew a couple of shirts together;)

Jarro
6th October 2009, 02:14 AM
1 x Lg shirt
1 x Bucket Hat

Johnny Canuck
6th October 2009, 02:42 AM
1 x Lg shirt
1 x Bucket Hat

Won't the large be a little long? I can picture it now...

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3230/2734713312_581b850b69.jpg

just
6th October 2009, 08:00 AM
Exactly - and if i cannot get in the twenties of each - I am not able to help...
Twenties of hat/shirt or twenties of each size? The second may be difficult. I'll have an XXL and a Bucket Hat. Pink.

adlo
6th October 2009, 12:53 PM

I didn't know mumu's were on offer!

XL shirt for me.

mike
6th October 2009, 01:03 PM
Small shirt.

OzzyRookie
6th October 2009, 08:08 PM
2 x XL shirts please

Jarro
9th October 2009, 05:31 PM

Ever heard of tucking your shirt in ?

You Cannuks are cwazy mo-fo's :roll:

Hamo84
12th October 2009, 01:29 PM
1 large shirt
1 Cap

Courty
29th October 2009, 09:50 PM
These shirts done yet? :neutral:

AndyP
29th October 2009, 09:54 PM
:-#

Ned
24th November 2009, 04:37 PM
In case some of you hadn't seen the following thread, I am looking at getting a OZgolf Shirt Order done (And Caps maybe too)

If you are interested, please email with your details.

Cheers

Ned

Ned
9th December 2009, 09:28 AM
The reason for the new thread and also to email me rather then post was to ensure that everyone who were interested in a shirt and cap wouldn't be missed.

So for the final time, if you are interested, email me at

Ill then send you the catalogue that I've been supplied with for the shirts so you can make a choice as to whether you want a shot or not.

Caps and Bucket Hats are WIP at the moment.