PDA

View Full Version : Hi to one and all

kev
26th September 2007, 11:17 AM
Hello everyone,

I'm Kev and I'm a golf player (no really I am!) :)

I first found this site a while ago through a post Bruce made at The Sand Trap, and have been an occasional visitor since.

I play off roughly a 22 handicap, and play once a month around the south east suburbs and Mornington Peninsula of Melbourne, with the Mulgrave Country Club Golf Section, of which I am the handicapper.

I also run a site The Year In Golf, which was mentioned in this post (http://www.ozgolf.net/forums/showthread.php?p=181615) (and so I thought I had better register to explain it a bit (Cal is my nickname)).

Anyway, look forward to being a bit more active here.

Jarro
26th September 2007, 11:21 AM
Welcome kev... glad to have you onboard

sheesh, another bloody victorian :roll:;)

Bruce
26th September 2007, 12:11 PM
Welcome Kev. Good to have another Vic around.

Look forward to having a hit with you some day.

Courty
26th September 2007, 01:25 PM
Bloody Mexicans!

:p

Eag's
26th September 2007, 01:30 PM
Welcome Kev :)

AndyP
26th September 2007, 01:35 PM
Welcome officially to the forum, kev.

Can you give us a bit of a rundown of the site you are running, and I'll return the link favour and add it in our links section in the portal.

kev
26th September 2007, 01:44 PM
Welcome officially to the forum, kev.

Can you give us a bit of a rundown of the site you are running, and I'll return the link favour and add it in our links section in the portal.

Thanks Andy, and the others who have welcomed me. :smt023

The site is basically about Australian golf, Australian golfers around the world (although I haven't quite kept up to date with all the happenings....), some basic tips and rules and the odd miscellaneous item I throw in. Hopefully I will be posting on a more regular schedule shortly.

Cheers,
Kev.

Grunt
26th September 2007, 02:52 PM
Welcome to the Weird Wide world of OzGolf, Kev.

gazgolf1
26th September 2007, 04:26 PM
G'day Kev. :)

BrisVegas
26th September 2007, 07:27 PM
howdy Kev. hope you enjoy the site. One interesting thing about this site is that we not only talk about golf.... sometimes we actually meet in person and play!

(that's an inside joke I guess, unless you frequented ISG)

kev
26th September 2007, 07:52 PM
howdy Kev. hope you enjoy the site. One interesting thing about this site is that we not only talk about golf.... sometimes we actually meet in person and play!

Excellent. Looking forward to it. Haven't had much time in the past to play much, but I should have a bit of extra free time soon.

Jarro
27th September 2007, 12:11 AM
Excellent. Looking forward to it. Haven't had much time in the past to play much, but I should have a bit of extra free time soon.

Well kev, you should dust off the bats and hook into the Vic matchplay event next year .... you'll probably take it out 'cos the talent pool is pretty shallow down that way :-s

Except for Flowergirl of course :mrgreen:

Flowergirl
12th October 2007, 11:40 PM
Welcome Kev. Nice to have another Vic on board. I live and play on the Mornington Peninsula. Let us know if you ever want a hit and we can catch up.
I play off 16 and John - husband - off a bit more.;)

And lucky you added that last remark Jarro - you're only scared cos you know I'll be up there next month!!!:lol:

kev
13th October 2007, 02:46 PM
Hi Flowergirl. Thanks for the welcome and invite!