PDA

View Full Version : Speirsy11 Update

Speirsy11
25th September 2007, 01:03 PM
Hi everyone.

Just thought I'd give you guys an update on how things are going in the great white north......Or soon to be white if the weather today is any indication.....

Well, where do I start.......Got married August 11th, wedding went off great, tons of fun, 20 Aussies came over, drank way too much (the Aussies, not me, I wanted to be "at my best" so I only had a few ;-) ). It was a great day but I sure wouldn't advise it to anyone......Get hitched at city hall and spend $5000 on a party for a few close friends.......

Played in the Manitoba Amateur, played well finishing 20th. Could have been better but 77 in round 1 and 4 did me in......Such is life.......

Nat and I are finally in our own place, finally have internet, phone and TV, and our families are finally leaving us alone :-P

Other than that just wanted to wish you guys all the best. I had so much fun playing golf with all the people from the site, talking golf and maybe even having a beer or two.

Cheers.

Rob

AndyP
25th September 2007, 01:37 PM
It's good to hear all is going well for you, Speirsy. It's a shame we didn't catch up the time you ventured up here.

Jarro
25th September 2007, 01:44 PM
Congrats Rob, great news !!

I'm looking forward to hearing updates on life in Canada, always wanted to visit that place... dunno why :roll:

Caught up with Mike yet ?

Rusty
25th September 2007, 02:54 PM
great game at Boniface Speirsy

Courty
25th September 2007, 03:39 PM
Congrats on the wedding, Rob. I'm glad I had the opportunity to catch up with you for a game. :)

Speirsy11
25th September 2007, 04:09 PM
Congrats Rob, great news !!

I'm looking forward to hearing updates on life in Canada, always wanted to visit that place... dunno why :roll:

Caught up with Mike yet ?

Thanks guys.

Yeah, I caught up with Mezei when he played the Free Press Classic in Winnipeg (my home city). He actually won the event so we were forced to celebrate in style with a big BBQ and Beer bash at my parent's place.......It was great to see him win his first pro title in Winnipeg.

Jono
25th September 2007, 05:49 PM
Hey Rob. Congrats on the wedding. 8) BTW, Are you still using the Rapture?