PDA

View Full Version : I am coming to Sydney (1-Oct -> 3-Oct)

andylo
30th September 2004, 07:17 AM
Hi Sydney's OZGers...

After a long battleing discussion, my gf decided to come to Sydney with more expensive airfare (we planned it a month ago, and when I was all excited she said she don't want to go anymore... then suddenly last nite she make me book the ticket and everything) for my #21 visit to the great city.

I would love to meet you guys if possible :) Even better I love to have a round with you guys on Sunday super early morning if possible.... but the round is not essential (hence my game play is shocking :roll:) but really love to meet you guys :D

Fishman Dan
30th September 2004, 07:47 AM
We don't want to meet you, we just want to play golf with you ;) :P

[That was a joke! :roll: ]

Sorry A-Lo, but i'm heading up to near the QLD border this weekend so we'll have to make it next time. Give me some warning and i'll arrange a hit.

Andrew
30th September 2004, 09:17 AM
Andy,

I'm away over the long weekend, but if you are able to play on the Tuesday I may be able to join you.

Andrew

Trung
30th September 2004, 09:33 AM
Give me a buzz on MSN Messenger when you are online.
I can look after you on Sunday morning 8)

warning.. I will be intoxicated, most likely be coming direct from a 21st to the golf course.

amanda
30th September 2004, 12:47 PM
Andy - are you keen to play Monday? Where are you staying? Do you have access to a car?

andylo
30th September 2004, 01:01 PM
I am leaving on Sunday 3/10 so I can't play on Monday :(

I don't have access to car but prepared to access to cabs :p

If we can't have a game, how about just meet up?

Just talking to gf she's letting me have a game but she's worry about the check out time.... maybe the game with Trung is back to 50/50 chances :(

amanda
30th September 2004, 04:00 PM
Hmmm - our program is chock a block for the weekend coz we have a public holiday to relax on Monday - not good for meeting up :(

Trung
30th September 2004, 05:17 PM
maybe the game with Trung is back to 50/50 chances :(

what did the missus tell ya? can play or not? :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

who is the boss? :D

Ducky
30th September 2004, 06:05 PM
He's giving you the push-off, Trung!

:shock:

:wink:

:lol:

Kind regards,

Ben (Ducky).

Jono
30th September 2004, 06:07 PM
I am working on Sunday, but I can join you guys for a SUPER early round ... say, just after 6am. I have to be at work by about 11-11:30am, so it's a tight squeeze. I can probably get you on at Bayview (and two other players) if this early time suits.

PS. if our general manager approves, visitors only pay $10 for the comp fee ... Bayview is in pretty good nick at the moment. :wink:

Jarro
30th September 2004, 06:08 PM
he'll play :wink:

you wouldn't fly all the way down there without having a hit would ya A-Lo :roll:

Trung
30th September 2004, 06:34 PM
I am working on Sunday, but I can join you guys for a SUPER early round ... say, just after 6am. I have to be at work by about 11-11:30am, so it's a tight squeeze. I can probably get you on at Bayview (and two other players) if this early time suits.

PS. if our general manager approves, visitors only pay $10 for the comp fee ... Bayview is in pretty good nick at the moment. :wink:

Jono... Come down to Carnie.. Tee time confirmed for 6.56am
I have a member friend so we can take 2 visitors..

Trung
30th September 2004, 06:35 PM
He's giving you the push-off, Trung!

:shock:

:wink:

:lol:

Kind regards,

Ben (Ducky).

Benny.. His gf got him by the balls 8) .. you can confirm it with other members here :P

Trung
30th September 2004, 06:39 PM
Jono,

Come to carnie.. come on.. you will be late for work.. Whats new? :wink:

I'm late everyday, and i'm only 5 mins from work :oops: :oops:

Jarro
30th September 2004, 06:45 PM
Benny.. His gf got him by the balls 8) .. you can confirm it with other members here :P

he's gawwwwwn :roll:

Jono
30th September 2004, 07:01 PM
Jono... Come down to Carnie.. Tee time confirmed for 6.56am
I have a member friend so we can take 2 visitors..

Mate, very tempting. I wouldn't mind having another crack at the 50 meter long green ... :shock: I've played Carnarvon once and enjoyed it.

Any chance you can make it a bit earlier? Otherwise, I'll have to see if someone can cover me for an hour or two.

Trung
30th September 2004, 07:10 PM
Jono, i think we are the 4th group out in the morning.. I can try, but very unlikely. I saw the other 3 groups on the time sheet this morning. :)

andylo
30th September 2004, 10:39 PM
Jono, I wish you can join with Trung and me in Carnie... so I can meet both of you the same time while playing.

I have TOLD my gf I will have a game with you guys so I will have a game with you guys.

Trung if its not too much trouble make please make it earlier so Jono can join as well. :)

Jono, Trung has my mobile number if give me a call if anything.

See you all on Sunday :)

packing up... packing up... still wonder how the hell to make the clubs in the stand bag don't move around :(

Jono
1st October 2004, 04:00 AM
Jono, i think we are the 4th group out in the morning.. I can try, but very unlikely. I saw the other 3 groups on the time sheet this morning. :)

Can we tee off BEFORE the first group? :twisted:

See what you can do about an earlier tee time. Pencil me in for the time being. I'll try to get someone to cover me for the first hour.

How fast do you usually go around Carnarvon on Sunday mornings?

Trung
1st October 2004, 08:15 AM
Can we tee off BEFORE the first group? :twisted:
Mate mate, pushing it.. Answer is a firm NO :cry: .

How fast do you usually go around Carnarvon on Sunday mornings?
We will be done between 11am and 11.15am

Trung
3rd October 2004, 05:17 PM
Had a game with Andy at Carnarvon today. Big improvement from the last time I saw him. Keep it up mate. :D

andylo
4th October 2004, 08:32 AM
Hoya!!

Thanks Trung... one big THANKS to you mate!! You delight my trip to Sydney (instead of just shopping)

The course is very pretty... I always thought tracks in Sydney must be poor in maintenace due to the population of the city but I was wrong. The course probably is a little more difficult to my level of golf but I love it. A few very long par 4 and the fairway is very very good.

Thanks again Trung. :smt026 :smt048

Onewood
7th October 2004, 06:22 PM
Trung, thank you for looking after one of our Brisie golfer's in Andylo :P 8)

Thats what this site is all about 8) WELL DONE !!!!!!!