mike
21st September 2007, 02:26 PM
Whatchas all got ?

Jarro
21st September 2007, 02:39 PM
How much you got to spend ?

Bruce
21st September 2007, 02:43 PM
I have a Bite stand bag that is surplus to requirements right now - but I think postage would be more than the bag is worth.

Courty
21st September 2007, 05:01 PM
Mike, whatever you do, get an OGIO. (sorry Bruce)

shazza_rs
21st September 2007, 05:46 PM
Ogio's are overrated IMHO.

I have had a couple now and I actually like Pete's Sun Mountain Design stang bag better. Lighter, better straps.... etc... Only thing you don't get is the organisation system (Woode) from the Ogio.

terryand
21st September 2007, 05:49 PM

I have had a couple now and I actually like Pete's Sun Mountain Design stang bag better. Lighter, better straps.... etc... Only thing you don't get is the organisation system (Woode) from the Ogio.

Wash your mouth out :shock:

Terry.

mike
21st September 2007, 10:33 PM
How much you got to spend ?

You got one to sell ?

mike
21st September 2007, 10:36 PM
I have a Bite stand bag that is surplus to requirements right now - but I think postage would be more than the bag is worth.

More info please , Bruce.

Doesn't have to be real flash. Just want it for carrying a half set when practicing.

billybaub
24th September 2007, 04:30 PM
got a couple of ogio bags on ebay through work...will be more to follow

matt66mus is the seller

AndyP
25th September 2007, 08:46 AM
I luuurrrvvvv the colours of that bag, bb.

Jarro
25th September 2007, 08:47 AM
You got one to sell ?

I do have a nice little Bridgestone carry-bag i might be willing to part with ;)

andylo
25th September 2007, 09:03 AM

2nd to Shazza's comment.

When thru 3 of them so far and realized their making quality is getting worst year by year! It certainly have some clever ideas inside the package but only if it can last....

Shazza, trying Mizuno Aerolite II. Just as good as your Sun Mount. PLUS the organisation system :)

Grunt
25th September 2007, 09:30 AM
I am interested to know how you guys can go through a bag so fast.
I have had my Ogio a little over 12 months now and have not seen any problems that mean would mean it is falling apart and would require replacement. The only grief I have had is the lining around the top of the bag is a little thin and seems to wear out quicker than I would expect. Also remember my bag probably sees alot more golf than a fair few of you guys too. Not having a go at anyone just curious.

AndyP
25th September 2007, 09:35 AM
andylo practices everyday, so it gets plenty of wear.

peter_rs
25th September 2007, 09:52 AM
How do you figure that grant. back then it was the range 2 twice a week plus 2 or 3 games plus my bag was gooding interstate on planes.

Normal problems with the ogio
-Hard plastic clip that holds the legs together can break
-shoulder straps fail
-top lining as you noted (once the material is gone and you can damage a shaft the bag is gone)
-stitching fails

shazza is on her 3rd and I had 2.

PeteyD
25th September 2007, 10:03 AM
My cobra GT is going great. The old no name one I have is still fine except for some fraying of the lining in the bag (the dividers I think), and I didn't really like the straps.

andylo
25th September 2007, 10:13 AM
I am not too sure about the Top lining one but peter has very well summarized all the other common problem me and my other mates who using Ogio have.

Another thing I realize in the couple of Ogio stand/carry bag I had/am having, is when you put extra stuff in it the bag don't hold its structure very well. (Extra stuff = jacket for the winter/rain + maybe 2 liters of fluid) The shape of the cyclinder skeleton of the bag is bent and it makes carrying in summer not very pleasant (feel heavier)... same thing happen to the Nike carry bag I used to have.

But my Aerolite II holds the structure quite well even I put bricks in there. It feel effortless to walk thru 18 holes.

billybaub
25th September 2007, 01:23 PM
I luuurrrvvvv the colours of that bag, bb.

If you wanted one i can arrange one cheaper than the listing price.

Jarro
25th September 2007, 02:49 PM
If you wanted one i can arrange one cheaper than the listing price.

Check back here in about 6 months mate :roll:

AndyP
25th September 2007, 02:57 PM
Check back here in about 6 months mate :roll:Don't you feel like a schmuck now?

http://ozgolf.net/forums/showthread.php?p=181505#post181505

Jarro
25th September 2007, 03:00 PM
Congrats, that impulse buy must've hurt :p

PeteyD
25th September 2007, 03:02 PM
Dunno, OGIO for $100 or so is plenty good. Even if it is poo coloured

AndyP
25th September 2007, 03:11 PM
Indeed.

(We miss you dc)

AndyP
25th September 2007, 04:16 PM
Whatchas all got ?
A 3 year old Ogio Voltage. I'm not too sure on the value, perhaps the OZgolf community could wise me up on that.

I can provide photos if you need them.