PDA

View Full Version : Idol '07

goughy
26th August 2007, 08:35 PM
Firstly, shud up jarro :razz::razz::razz::mrgreen:

Man did anyone catch pirate guy with all the jewelery and the mole and the moe and stuff! Freaking me out what.... especially the dangley earrings and stuff. And then to pick a song I've never heard before..... taking a risk.

Just saw the song choice being explained and man, picking an unknown 10 year old lenny kravitz song when you look like a reject from a '30's errol flynn pirate movie was pretty risky. That being said I reckon he's gonna get through.

What I continuously don't get is you only get to sing a total of like 13 songs if you get all the way to the final! Surely you can find 13 hit songs to sing rather than picking obscure songs that the public doesn't know. If you can't find 13 hit songs that mean something to you and get whatever message you want across to the audience then you are a dweeb. Why any of these people would take risks with song choices I don't know. But they do!

Ok jarro - free for all!

3oneday
26th August 2007, 08:42 PM
Is this on again ?

FFS

Scoot
26th August 2007, 08:50 PM
Can't wait for the next Big Brother either

Grunt
26th August 2007, 08:53 PM
Glad Goughy is watching it, I know I never will!

AndyP
26th August 2007, 09:02 PM
FWIW if I voted, which I don't, I'd vote him through just to see what crazy shit he comes up with next. Bizarre song choice. Bizarre pelvic thrust.

I did know the song BTW, and his arrangement wasn't any sort of improvement really.

I didn't see all of the show, just a few songs while sitting on the couch with the family trying to put off doing the dishes (which I am still doing).

goughy
26th August 2007, 09:05 PM
Idol was sweet relief after rob wanted to watch the circumcision on 60 minutes. I think she was sending me a message to remember my place!!!

shazza_rs
26th August 2007, 09:37 PM
I thought they were all pretty boring... except for number one weirdo!!! He just picked a crap song and a questionable outfit/costume.

Courty
26th August 2007, 09:41 PM
How lame was the wink?

AndyP
26th August 2007, 09:56 PM
How lame was the wink?Speak for yourself. I winked straight back.

Courty
26th August 2007, 09:59 PM
:shock: :???:

goughy
26th August 2007, 10:42 PM
How lame was the wink?

Almost as much as his 'time warp' on steroids pelvic thrust!!