PDA

View Full Version : Where the hell is Macca ...he's gone missing ???

markTHEblake
10th August 2007, 09:49 AM
Macca is in Turkey right now, he is having a holiday in the Dead Sea, or was that the Black Sea. doesnt matter, it will be dead by the time he finishes replenishing it with fine pure aussie h20.

The latest update from him yesterday is (in typical macca style)

im near iraina border tonight in dogubayazit - just had a blackout and my toilet is full of someone else's diahorrea.... ahhh turkey...

I am looking forward to the usual Macca pics when he returns, mouth open wide in every shot and a tour of the middle easts finest urinals.

P.s. he won this holiday by clicking on some free competition on the web whilst bored at work.

http://www.intrepidtravel.com/trips/rsk (http://www.intrepidtravel.com/trips/rsk)

Jarro
10th August 2007, 09:52 AM
I miss his drug-fueled banter that's for sure :(

macleod
24th January 2008, 12:06 AM
I miss his drug-fueled banter that's for sure :(

drug0fuelled banter?

por quoi?

Jarro
24th January 2008, 07:22 AM
He went to the Police !!!! Kewl :mrgreen:

goughy
24th January 2008, 08:14 AM
I got sms and several calls during the show! ROXANNE...........................

I think I mentioned a slight hatred of him at the time! Bit of a spur of the moment thing to say, but he was at the Police at the time and I felt justified.

Though, haveing to sit through Fergy kind of balances things out! A bit like punishment. How were the Zep songs she sung makka?

AndyP
24th January 2008, 08:35 AM
I was wondering who the SMS was from. I thought it might have been Macca.
Fergie = :smt078
Not that I'm a fan of The Police.

macleod
1st February 2008, 09:00 PM
How were the Police ?

****ing awesome. one of the best live shows i've ever been to ad i attend a LOT

fergie was crap.

sting's son's band were pretty good too

macleod
1st February 2008, 09:02 PM
I got sms and several calls during the show! ROXANNE...........................

I think I mentioned a slight hatred of him at the time! Bit of a spur of the moment thing to say, but he was at the Police at the time and I felt justified.

Though, haveing to sit through Fergy kind of balances things out! A bit like punishment. How were the Zep songs she sung makka?

she did a godammn ***ed up 'tribute' to a bunch of good bands and completely arsed their glory up. i wish she would get back on ice...i can source some for her cheap from my shed.

PeteyD
1st February 2008, 09:14 PM
Awesome gig coming up in a couple of weeks!!

Courty
1st February 2008, 11:47 PM
i wish she would get back on ice...i can source some for her cheap from my shed.

:-s

Jarro
2nd February 2008, 07:35 AM
Awesome gig coming up in a couple of weeks!!

Yeah they'll be good.

I wonder if Niko has had a nose job yet ?

;)

damoocow
7th February 2008, 12:56 PM
if anyone has a mobile no. for macca can they pm me it please - trying to organise a keperra day and having trouble contacting him

damoocow

AndyP
7th February 2008, 09:00 PM
Did you get it?

damoocow
7th February 2008, 09:12 PM
yes sorted - will post details in new 1st tee thread