PDA

View Full Version : Newbie Ahoy

dylcross
7th August 2007, 03:40 PM
Gday all,

I've been pointed in the direction of the mighty ozgolf site by steverawlo who I teamed up with to embarass ourselves & Bribie Island GC who we represented in pennants when we were much younger/dumber/fitter.

I'm now in Newcastle due to work and have joined Muree because I'm nowhere near flush enough to pay the membership dues of Newcastle. Always looking for a hit and am keen for a regular playing group so I feel comfortable enough to sledge.

I've only recently regained agu handicap and they apparently call 16 B-Reserve grade these days. My swing is definitely reserve grade standard at present so I'll be looking for a hit whenever possible. Hope to see you out there.

Cheers

Jarro
7th August 2007, 03:52 PM
Welcome to OzGolf.

Some of us will be down your way at the end of the month, how about joining us for a whack around Newcastle ?

AndyP
7th August 2007, 03:55 PM
Welcome to the forum, dylcross. Don't believe the things you hear about the "nazi" admin here. I reckon he's a top bloke.

Check out our 1st Tee area for upcoming games. We do have a lot of members in Sydney, and we're starting to get a few in the Hunter area now. Speaking of which, myself and many other OZgolfers are playing Newcastle and Magenta Shores Aug 31/Sep 1. Feel free to sign up and have a hit with us.

dylcross
7th August 2007, 04:10 PM
Yeah, saw the Newy/Magenta trek detail whilst wandering. Am I to just put my name on the end of the list to be included or do I need to pm AndyP?

AndyP
7th August 2007, 04:13 PM
Chucking your name on the end of the list in either/both the Newc and MS threads will be fine. :)

I did notice that you've been lurking for a week now. ;)

TS
7th August 2007, 04:22 PM
I had a game at Muree last week, it is not a bad track. Catch up soon.

steverawlo
7th August 2007, 05:04 PM
Ex single figure player and on the lookout for new sticks. Cue Perci.

Eag's
7th August 2007, 05:07 PM
Welcome dylcross :smt023

Courty
7th August 2007, 06:04 PM
Hi dylcross.

What's replacing this? :mrgreen:

BrisVegas
7th August 2007, 09:32 PM
welcome aboard mate. any friend of steverawlo's is a fr.... no wait..... you're probably a dodgey bastard like he is! Jury's out until someone verifies you. :wink: