PDA

View Full Version : Job Interviews

AndyP
31st July 2007, 03:26 PM
I hate these damn things, and I haven't had that many in my time, but I have one coming up next Monday.

How about providing me with some tips to help me ease the anxiety sickness I'll no doubt get that morning.

Should I be picturing the inteviewers naked like you are meant to do for public speaking? ;)

PeteyD
31st July 2007, 03:40 PM
don;t fart

chappy1970
31st July 2007, 03:44 PM
Depends what job Andy, I have recently landed a new job and have been through the interview process.

If you are going for a role that has reports, best you do some swatting up on scenario based questions, mostly around managing difficult people or dealing with irate clients.

If your going for a techie position, just doing lots of referencing, like in my last role I was instrumental in delivering this initiative and was responsible for that.

Just be confident and don't bull$h!t, cause if you get the job you'll look like a knob if you can't do what you said you could.

Chappy

Bruce
31st July 2007, 03:59 PM
I am utterly brazen but still get interview jitters. There was a period a little while ago where I did a few of them.

I hate behavioural interviews. "Describe a time you..." "How did you handle.." - they don't actually test anything other than your ability to provide the 'fight' answer.

Make sure you have done a bit of research about both the company you are joining and the area you expect to work in. Have some things you want them to know about you that you want to emphasise from your resume or other things to consider.

And if you are being interviewed by a young hottie from HR - don't imagine her naked. You really need to concentrate during interviews. Staring at her (imagined) breasts isn't going to win you the job.
Good luck. Remember in this current market of skills shortages they probably need you (or someone like you) more than you need them.

AndyP
31st July 2007, 04:35 PM
don;t fartI'm generally not that gassy.

Just be confident and don't bull$h!t, cause if you get the job you'll look like a knob if you can't do what you said you could.
It always seems like these are the sorts of guys that get the job though, and it's a lot harder to fire someone than hire it seems. There are so many bullshit artists around.

I hate behavioural interviews. "Describe a time you..." "How did you handle.." - they don't actually test anything other than your ability to provide the 'fight' answer.This is the sort of stuff I am fearing.
"Give an example of....."

Make sure you have done a bit of research about both the company you are joining and the area you expect to work in. Internal job interview, so the company stuff isn't required, but I should definitely look into the different project a bit more.

I'm fortunate that I was approached by the team lead (who will also be one of the two interviewers) to apply for the job, as he wants someone that can fit into his team dynamics who is not a dickhead (yes, I know what you are thinking of posting). The other interviewer will be a HR rep, who I don't know.

I get the feeling that I'm slightly under-qualified for the job, so I really need to sell my strengths where I do meet the position description, and hope that familiarity with the team lead can get me over the line.

Thanks so far, guys.

Grunt
31st July 2007, 05:01 PM
Internal Interviews at QANTAS have go that repetitive there are papers doing the rounds with all the questions you will be asked. Has gotten really easy to get past the interview stage.

goughy
31st July 2007, 05:33 PM
One xmas holidays during my uni days, I applied for jobs just to go for interviews. I didn't want them, just went to interviews. Mostly picked jobs I wasn't suited to so I wouldn't get them.

I've never interviewed for the sort of companies or jobs that you would have though. Never had to worry about key selection criteria etc. I have gotten every job I applied for that I did want though. Even had one place create a position for me when I got a fill in job for a week.

I rarely end up chatting much about the actual job. Always just acted like a mate and it seemed to work.

I've also never worn a tie to an interview. At least not that I can remember!

markTHEblake
31st July 2007, 05:55 PM
I'm fortunate that I was approached by the team lead (who will also be one of the two interviewers)

Then you shouldnt have a problem with asking him what sort of interview it would be, and the types of questions that will be asked. If he wants you to have the job then he wouldnt have a problem with that.

Those behavioral selection questions are sometimes called "Targeted Selection". There is a standard list of them, and easy to find online. If they are going to ask those you had better be prepared. They will tell you that there is no right or wrong answer to these questions but that is a lie - there is an absolute right answer.

AndyP
31st July 2007, 06:00 PM
Then you shouldnt have a problem with asking him what sort of interview it would be, and the types of questions that will be asked. If he wants you to have the job then he wouldnt have a problem with that.I had him proof read my resume before submitting, so you're right, he shouldn't have a problem with filling me in on the interview. It's the HR chick I have to fool. ;)

Ducky
31st July 2007, 06:01 PM
At all the interviews I have went to so far I have got the job, so I have been quite fortunate. I just try to relax (even though it can be hard too) and just be myself. Have a smile on your face, listen carefully to what they ask/say, and ask some questions of your own so it appears you're genuinely interested.

markTHEblake
31st July 2007, 06:04 PM
I know from one internal interview that I went to, afterwards I was talking to the one who got the job, and she expressed some surprise that I wasnt given the list of targeted selection questions that would be asked at the actual interview, becuase she was openly given them, and thought all three of us did.

I suspect she was given the answers also, that she didnt say.

terryand
31st July 2007, 06:38 PM
I can't help you with my experiences up here unfortunately.

Goes something like this.

"whats your name"
"terry"
"OK.......when can you start"

Terry.

markTHEblake
31st July 2007, 07:37 PM
Tex, Did you have a haircut, a shave and iron your blue singlet before your Job interview?

terryand
31st July 2007, 07:38 PM
Don't think I did :-s

Terry.

markTHEblake
31st July 2007, 07:42 PM
Just a quick squirt of the good ol Brut 33 then

BrisVegas
31st July 2007, 07:54 PM
As per peteyd's advice... don't fart. Unless the interviewer farts first, then by all mean respond in kind. They gotta know you can hold your own.

Iain
31st July 2007, 07:54 PM
Only had internal railway interview's, but they are always rigged....

markTHEblake
31st July 2007, 07:57 PM
Should I be picturing the inteviewers naked like you are meant to do for public speaking? ;)

Yes, that is a brilliant strategy, but whatever you do - DO NOT look down, that would be a disaster.

Grunt
31st July 2007, 08:03 PM
I remember my interview for my QANTAS apprenticeship. It was a committee of 3 QANTAS engineers. One of them, an engine line leading hand, asked "how far would you like to go in QANTAS?" Me being the brash 17yo I was at the time answered "Far enough to be able to tell you what to do." Must have been the right answer, I got the job. I have passed him and now do tell him what to do. It took 15 years to get to that stage.

Moe Norman
31st July 2007, 09:00 PM
knock the top off the old fella in the morning before you go (or tap the mrs on the shoulder) it really takes the edge off and you are much more relaxed.

jimandr
31st July 2007, 09:48 PM
I've been to a lot of internal interviews in my railway career. Like Grunt's experience at Qantas, I've been asked every possible question relating to my field of expertise.

I've only recently sat on a couple of panels as the Independent Member. Being on the panel is much more fun that being the interviewee.

I don't think anybody genuinely feels confident walking in to an internal interview, unless they have already been promised the job.

A couple of predictions. You'll be asked a question about teamwork, and how you can make yourself a valuable member of the team. If possible provide examples from your previous experience, and describe your role within the team environment. If you have to lead the team, you'll probably be asked about team building.

You'll probably be asked to describe a project you've worked on. Try to choose something the panel members aren't familiar with, then take credit for everything you can legitimately claim an influence upon, even if you didn't actually do all the work yourself.

I look forward to a progress report, then news of the final outcome.

goughy
31st July 2007, 10:24 PM
I'd like to be the person on a panel who gets to sit on either the extreme left or right, and never says anything during the interview. Just looks at the interviewee. That'd be a cool job!

Grunt
1st August 2007, 05:34 AM
I'd like to be the person on a panel who gets to sit on either the extreme left or right, and never says anything during the interview. Just looks at the interviewee. That'd be a cool job!

That is what the HR rep at QANTAS does at the engineering interviews.

crannypete
2nd August 2007, 08:18 AM
I hate these damn things, and I haven't had that many in my time, but I have one coming up next Monday.

How about providing me with some tips to help me ease the anxiety sickness I'll no doubt get that morning.

brother just relax if you dont get it well no one dies or gets hurt so just go in there thinking they have to sell you the job not the other way around

ask them questions about their culture and say you are just trying to work out if you will be happyhere because you do your best work happy and then watch them try to tell you how happy you will be there working with them

thats your key moment brother once they start doing that then they feel like they have had a win when you agree to join their company

this works for me and if i can do it anyone can

keeping the job is another story im still working on that strategy

ps if its a female interviwere dont do the think of them naked thing i did that once in an interview and when the interview finished i had a massive boner and on account of wearing tracky dacks i couldunt stand up straight away

it was very uncomfortable for about three or four minutes the lady kept saying well thank you mr wilson the interview is over and i kept saying thank you i know this happened about fifteen times before i could even think of standing up

when i did i quickly picked up my application letter and held it down low to kind of hide it but im hung like a horse she knew and went red

it was very embarrassing dont do that or dont wear tracky dacks this might be better

AndyP
3rd August 2007, 08:38 PM
A few summarised questions from the template that "landed on my desk":
1. Give a specific example where you made a significant contribution, and describe your role.
2. It can often be difficult to get people to "think outside of the box". Give an example of when you were able to inspire others to go beyond conventional thinking; what did you do? What was the outcome?
4. Describe an example where you have contributed to process improvement.
5. Sometimes we are asked to do something we don't agree with or we don't think is the right thing. Please give an example of a time when this happened to you. What did you do? What was the outcome?

Exactly the sort of airy-fairy stuff I was fearing. Why? Because I have trouble turning things that happen in my day-to-day job into stories. I'm not one to glorify things that I do, so I struggle with this.

A workmate today turned a mundane, simple thing into a big story that answered one of these questions. I wish I could do that.

At least I've got the whole weekend to come up with some BS.

---------

I also know that there is very little chance that I will get the job. A guy from inside the team unexpectedly applied for the job, and is an unbackable favourite to get the position, but we have to go through with the "process". The bonus for me is that his job will become available (which is a lower level), and I have been told that I'll be offered it for a bit more pay than what I am on now. So all is not lost.

Moe Norman
3rd August 2007, 09:03 PM
*** those questions are stupid, apparently talking crap is a relevant skill for this role?

AndyP
3rd August 2007, 09:20 PM
*** those questions are stupid, apparently talking crap is a relevant skill for this role?For any role. These questions would get asked in most interviews, I would assume.

Grunt
3rd August 2007, 09:48 PM
Very similar to the QANTAS interview questions.

Moe Norman
4th August 2007, 12:14 AM
agreed.

I've been asked those questions in the past.

For question 2 I just said I have never done that and for question 4 I just told them that its a case by case basis.

I didn't get the job.

goughy
4th August 2007, 06:22 AM
When robyn started applying for govt jobs last year the key selection criteria she kept on having to answer was tripe. I can spin a story but even that was tough for me. Human resources degrees have a lot to answer for!

markTHEblake
4th August 2007, 08:48 AM
I think its all related to the fact that peoples resumes are generally lies, and everyone writes in thier job application, that they are a hard worker and a quick learner. So its just a way of getting inside someones head.

The problem is there is only about 15 of those questions. Learn them all with a smart answer and it devalues the purpose of them.

What really ticks me off though, is when you apply for an internal job, everyone knows you, there is actually no need for an interview, and they go through this charade.

I loved the banking way. You would just get called into the bosses office, Congratulations, you just got promoted. No interviews, no applications, no crap - just simple reward for working hard. The only big IF came a few seconds later when the boss tells you which arsehole place you will be moving too.

amanda
4th August 2007, 01:39 PM
when interviewing uni scholarship applicants, we ask similar sorts of questions - but we also throw in on-the-spot problem solving - as that's specifically a skill we're looking for - being able to think on your feet.

Past questions include:
* how would you go about washing an elephant?
* why do you think manhole covers are round?
* how would you calculate the number of light poles in Australia?

We get some interesting answers.

Scoot
4th August 2007, 01:55 PM
1. Give a specific example where you made a significant contribution, and describe your role.
2. It can often be difficult to get people to "think outside of the box". Give an example of when you were able to inspire others to go beyond conventional thinking; what did you do? What was the outcome?
4. Describe an example where you have contributed to process improvement.
5. Sometimes we are asked to do something we don't agree with or we don't think is the right thing. Please give an example of a time when this happened to you. What did you do? What was the outcome?

Thank god I don't have to worry about that.

I have big issues with people that can ask those kind of questions and think that the answer matters. Used to deal with it a bit (both as the interveiwer and interveiwee).

I beleive that your qualifications are irrelevant (within reason), and that it will only take you getting one person on side to get it. Ie, They will all sit around after you have left, and the first person to say something either way will be agreed with immediatly, with comments like 'my thoughts exactly', 'yeah, I was really impressed with his responses' or Yes, I agree, he does fit in with our culture'

Chuck 'paradigm shift' and 'life coach' into your answers. shoe in.

Good luck with it Andy. Remember the best person for the job is you.

:smt023

AndyP
7th August 2007, 10:14 PM
The interview got postponed until tomorrow. So I used all that extra time to study up for it, right? Nope. Just like uni, I'm cramming.

Can I take notes in like an open book exam, or would that look bad?

Courty
8th August 2007, 08:07 AM
Good luck with the interview, Dr Pvil.

Keza_G
8th August 2007, 10:42 AM
I just landed myself a new job in an industry I have never worked in and was so under qualified and unprepared for what I had to do.

I sat down and asked myself questions of what I thought he was gonna ask and simply answered them. Put it all in writing so I could read it and think about it.I asked the tough questions like the "how will you benefit <insert company name here> " and the precious "give me an example <blah, blah, blah>"

If you can prepare answers with big words attached then you will certainly sound like you know what you are on about...

Good Luck !!!

Eag's
8th August 2007, 10:49 AM
I just landed myself a new job in an industry I have never worked in and was so under qualified and unprepared for what I had to do.

I sat down and asked myself questions of what I thought he was gonna ask and simply answered them. Put it all in writing so I could read it and think about it.I asked the tough questions like the "how will you benefit <insert company name here> " and the precious "give me an example <blah, blah, blah>"

If you can prepare answers with big words attached then you will certainly sound like you know what you are on about...

Good Luck !!!

What industry did you get into Keza?

AndyP
8th August 2007, 01:29 PM
I'm absolutely shitting myself right now (interview at 2), and my anxiety sickness has well and truly kicked in. Settle stomach, settle!

Iain
8th August 2007, 01:32 PM
Good luck P....

crannypete
8th August 2007, 01:54 PM
good luck brother

poidda
8th August 2007, 02:06 PM
Just change the subject of the interview to some common interest. I've always found Interviewers want to be there just as much as the interviewee.

Good Luck!

3oneday
8th August 2007, 02:07 PM
should be almost over by now ;)

Jarro
8th August 2007, 02:09 PM
Hope he gets the job ......

.. then he can buy my 3 wood :mrgreen:

Courty
8th August 2007, 02:24 PM
RmPxreZUDB0

AndyP
8th August 2007, 02:52 PM
Christ, that was a suckful experience!

My potential team lead tried to help me through as the HR chick continued to drill me with BS questions. No matter how well I went, I'm always going to think that I did crap.

goughy, thanks a ****ing lot for ringing my phone at 2 o'clock. :lol:

dc68
8th August 2007, 03:03 PM

Why didn't I think of that...................:evil:

PS how DID you go? And what Q's did the HR Whore ask?

goughy
8th August 2007, 05:54 PM
That's funny. I had no idea (really). How good is my timing (wish it would translate to my golf swing).

Keza_G
8th August 2007, 06:24 PM
What industry did you get into Keza?

Eags, I am now a Gaming Attendent / Bar biarch....

I knew nothing about the iintry but can now pour beers, make drinks, fill a hopper in gaming machine, do keno and make heaps of tips !!!

I am loving it and have been rewarded by my boss by more hours (apparently with this company with good productivity you get more work)... My fellow staff are freindly and it really is easy work.... A few perks include staff discount card ( as the parent company is woolworths... this mean BWS, Woolworths, Dick smith etc, discounts)

How did you go AP ? hope all is GREAT !!!

amanda
8th August 2007, 06:36 PM
Kez - good to hear you've found something - and it sounds like you've got a good group of people to work with.

AndyP
8th August 2007, 07:22 PM
I won't know anything until at least next Tuesday, but I already pretty much know anyway, as I said in an earlier post.

crannypete
8th August 2007, 09:46 PM
well at least its over brother and you can sleep well tonight

why dont you just apply for jobs by email thats what i do now it means they cant see me before they employ me thats always a deal breaker

it worked for winning post

AndyP
8th August 2007, 10:12 PM
My good looks are one of my strengths, cranny, it helps me to get jobs. I even wore a tie for it!!

goughy
8th August 2007, 10:39 PM
I even wore a tie for it!!

Did it leave like a burn mark around your neck? I get a weird rash when I wear a tie!

crannypete
9th August 2007, 04:25 AM
My good looks are one of my strengths, cranny, it helps me to get jobs. I even wore a tie for it!!

well you are lucky brother my looks scare people so email is my only hope

BrisVegas
9th August 2007, 02:05 PM

What sort of ****ing idjit leaves their phone turned on in a job interview? :shock: Or any important meeting for that matter. Disgraceful. :neutral:

AndyP
9th August 2007, 04:24 PM
What sort of ****ing idjit leaves their phone turned on in a job interview? :shock: Or any important meeting for that matter. Disgraceful. :neutral:Someone that rarely gets phone calls, and mainly uses the phone as a clock or stopwatch.

Ahhh but did you keep the tie on all day or just during the interview ?Just the interview. I got over ties a couple of years ago.

AndyP
16th August 2007, 03:28 PM
I haven't been given formal feedback yet, but the summarised version I've heard is "Not ready to do a Level 6 job".

Sounds promising.......

Courty
16th August 2007, 03:48 PM
Well, you'll just have to prove them wrong.

On another note, I'm going for an interview tomorrow. :???:

kpac
16th August 2007, 04:08 PM
Good luck Courty
I've actually always enjoyed job interviews - it's kind of exciting - especially if you can go in with more of an attitude of "how much would this company benifit from employing me" sounds a little horse's hoof and idealistic - but it make the whole process a lot less about you and more about the company.
eh.

Fishman Dan
20th August 2007, 08:46 PM
A job that has just been posted on Seek.com.au

==============

Sever Engineer

Work from Home
Storage Experiance
Prefferd EMC / Dell Experiance

An Server Engineer with Storage experiance prefferably with EMC ⁄ Dell knowledge is required to provide installation detials of already documented process for various installation types. Approximatley 8 hrs work that can be completed at home in your own time.

To express an interest please send your CV

Email: Please click the 'Apply Now' button below.

markTHEblake
20th August 2007, 08:52 PM
I'll do it, link please.

Choppa
20th August 2007, 09:01 PM
At least the quality of documentation won't be an issue.

Fishman Dan
20th August 2007, 10:39 PM
I'm still at work playing with my Dell / EMC SAN.... but there's no way I'm dealing with a dimwit who carnt speel chock.

Fishman Dan
21st September 2007, 02:05 PM
The best part about job interviews, the stress, the appointment juggling, the acceptance of the new role, the winding up your previous job........

.. is Gardening Leave!! Resigned Tuesday (4 weeks notice) - gone today!! :D

AndyP
21st September 2007, 02:16 PM
I wish. Since I'm just changing jobs internally, the two bosses have to negotiate my transition. :roll:

mikezone13
21st September 2007, 02:18 PM
The best part about job interviews, the stress, the appointment juggling, the acceptance of the new role, the winding up your previous job........

.. is Gardening Leave!! Resigned Tuesday (4 weeks notice) - gone today!! :D

Lucky bugger... you should've been gone Tuesday though if you're going to a competitor.

Fishman Dan
21st September 2007, 02:29 PM
Funny thing is Mike I'm not off to a competitor, but in my area of work I know just about every password in the region (until I leave and they change them). Any and all confidential stuff is around and people get nervous. The MD is a little old skool and therefore made a decision, and I'm not arguing!

I've had a week of annual leave booked for a couple of months which happens next week, so it was in fact a 3 week leave period I guess. I feel sorry for my teammates that I'm leaving behind, they haven't had a chance to pick my brain on some issues.

Sucks to be them!!

BrisWesty
21st September 2007, 03:15 PM
Yes, that is a brilliant strategy, but whatever you do - DO NOT look down, that would be a disaster.

Love the story CrannyPete.

MTB's comment about looking down also applies to mirrors. For an example see Coupling Series 1 (the episode about the Dead Aunt and Jeff's interview).

markTHEblake
21st September 2007, 06:08 PM
MTB's comment about looking down also applies to mirrors. For an example see Coupling Series 1 (the episode about the Dead Aunt and Jeff's interview).

its so funny you said that considering I received my inspiration for that crack from Coupling.

and to be honest I think we have a few Jeff's on Ozgolf - quite a few, just not as funny. (ps. I am definitely a Patrick not a Jeff)

Rusty
22nd September 2007, 01:23 PM
Blakey that wouldn't be a Patrick tied to the bed waiting for the 3some would it...

markTHEblake
22nd September 2007, 04:03 PM
Patrick wouldnt be waiting.

Grunt
23rd December 2011, 04:19 PM
Sort of related to this, resumes? I have been told my single page summary is not detailed enough. I thought it was supposed to be a quick summary of your experience. Has it changed recently?

borby
23rd December 2011, 08:11 PM
Hi Grunt

I've recently graduated and gone through the job application in a bad job market. Went through the the agencies and got the the tips.

It is a quick summary and it isn't. It's now more of a wrap up of your recent career. You are supposed to provide more details about the company, what they did, what you did there etc. etc.

THe resume now seems to take the place of references and application letter. Which is daft because you still need to write the letter. If you want a look at mine that has been picked apart by employment agencies send me a pm with your email and I'll send it to you.

AndyP
23rd December 2011, 08:29 PM
One page? Wow!

Mine is 3 or 4 pages. How else can you fit your work history and achievements on there?

I see that I started this thread. It must have been for an internal job.

Webster
23rd December 2011, 09:39 PM
You're not telling enough lies if you keep it to one page.

Grunt
12th November 2012, 06:27 PM
Still on the resumes, are the professional resume writing services worth it?

I cant really do much more than one page with a career that has been with the same employer for 24 years. It needs help, now that the redundant card is close.

mrbluu
12th November 2012, 08:35 PM
Still on the resumes, are the professional resume writing services worth it?

I cant really do much more than one page with a career that has been with the same employer for 24 years. It needs help, now that the redundant card is close.

Yes and no in regards to professional resume writers. The will make your resume look visually good but not sure if they will add any value in terms on the content.

A good resume should show the follow:

1. Your Skills - ie What can you do
2.Your Qualifications
3. Your last 4 or 5 projects that you have done (if this applies)
4. Your key achievements - either in those projects or otherwise
5. Normal day to day duties and irresponsibles
7. Your roles in Reverse chronological order.

Things like hobbies, interests and mission statements are optional.

What is key when applying for jobs, is making sure that the skills and experiences you have matches what the ad is looking for. If it doesn't then at least address with a cover letter in regards to transferable skills.

Moe Norman
12th November 2012, 08:55 PM
really, qualifications before experience?

I have my Uni stuff at the end of my CV, after the important bits...!

mrbluu
12th November 2012, 08:58 PM
really, qualifications before experience?

I have my Uni stuff at the end of my CV, after the important bits...!

Sorry that was in no particular order. it will depend on if qualifications are more important than experience.

Grunt
8th September 2014, 10:59 PM
Internal interview tomorrow for a higher position, National Commercial Aftersales Manager, that was advertised internally only.
Will see how I go, trying not to be too confident but it feels like the job ad was written for me. Not sure of how many i am up against as all talk on the job role has been hush hush. I think 2 fellow workmates have applied. We shall see what happens.

mrbluu
8th September 2014, 11:04 PM
Good luck mate!!!

Steve
9th September 2014, 06:19 AM
Good luck to you

Dotty
9th September 2014, 08:43 AM
Good luck.

Remember to stay off the pizzas and beer the night before the interview.

mrbluu
9th September 2014, 08:59 AM
Good luck.

Also request and open air venue AMD sit down wind of the interviewers!!!

Shortylook
9th September 2014, 09:30 AM
Not sure if it applies to your work, but our pit seems to hold S & H in very high regard. Mention this a few time to show your committed to safety and health issues. Seems to be a good arse kissing point

AndyP
9th September 2014, 09:40 AM
Good luck.

Also request and open air venue AMD sit down wind of the interviewers!!!
PeteyD had it right in post #2.

Good luck, Grunt.

Dotty
9th September 2014, 09:47 AM
I was going to label PeteyD as a prophet, but that would imply that Grunt is the messiah.

yoyo
9th September 2014, 10:15 AM
You shouldnt have just "A" (singular) resume to be honest.

Each resume should be tailored specifically to the individual job you are using it to apply for.

If you are a single/low # employers employee, then that's fine, but try and make it cover at least 2 A4 pages.

Work history
specific skills (certified) eg. Advanced MS Office course, Visio course, Cert III in w'place ass. & training. Any internal training courses eg "Sales Excellence" blah blah
Key achievements
goals for future

Also dont forget to include a summary of WITB

3Puttpete
9th September 2014, 10:49 AM
I was going to label PeteyD as a prophet, but that would imply that Grunt is the messiah.

Waddzy
9th September 2014, 11:57 AM
AndyP , did you get the internal Level 6 job?

AndyP
9th September 2014, 12:02 PM
AndyP , did you get the internal Level 6 job?No, it was already going to someone from within the team, then I got his job, which was level 5. Then I got made redundant a few years later.

Grunt
10th September 2014, 06:45 AM
Went well, should know by the end of next week if I am successful or not.

matty
10th September 2014, 07:13 AM
Fingers crossed for you mate.

davepuppies
10th September 2014, 07:35 AM
Good luck mate!

BenM
10th September 2014, 07:46 AM
Good luck Grant!