PDA

View Full Version : Thank you guys!

clikchic
22nd September 2004, 09:21 PM
I just wanted to say a HUGE thank you to jaster, jarro and goughy for the great job they have done moderating this forum!

Well done guys!

I just want to point out that I am NOT sacking them..but rather leaving them in peace! LOL

Who'd want such a thankless job anyway....not me... oh wait that's right I decided to do it... what was I thinking???? :roll: :?

Fishman Dan
22nd September 2004, 09:27 PM
I'd like to thank them too, but i'd prefer to think they were sacked if it's all the same to you.. ;) :P

Onewood
22nd September 2004, 09:39 PM
Should run a POLL :D

"SACKED" does have nice a ring to it :lol: :lol:

Ducky
22nd September 2004, 11:46 PM
LOL @ censored Barney!

:D

Kind regards,

Ben (Ducky).

Jarro
23rd September 2004, 04:14 AM
thanks Robyn.. it's been fun 8)

.. now i just have to come to terms with the fact that i'm not royalty anymore... i'm just one of the commoners :P :wink: :lol:

Ducky
23rd September 2004, 06:47 AM
It's not so bad down the bottom of the food chain... :P

Kind regards,

Ben (Ducky).

3oneday
23rd September 2004, 06:51 AM
No changes for us :-# nice :smt026 posters then :wink:

Fishman Dan
23rd September 2004, 07:58 AM
thanks Robyn.. it's been fun 8)

.. now i just have to come to terms with the fact that i'm not royalty anymore... i'm just one of the commoners :P :wink: :lol:

Royalty?? :smt082 :smt081 :smt044 :smt005

No, seriously.... :smt044 :smt081 :smt082 :smt044

AndyP
23rd September 2004, 09:40 AM
The power had gone to your head anyway. :P
(Note emoticon, so don't get me booted off :wink: )

Thanks for putting in the time, lads.

Flowergirl
23rd September 2004, 09:54 AM
Doh..........I'm getting worried now. Does this mean that I'm not allowed to sexually harrass the boys now? :twisted:

But seriously.........thanks to all the great work that is done to make this forum fun. It has saved my marriage. Instead of prattling on to my husband all the time about golf and boring the pants off him.......I can do my best to try and get the pants off you boys instead!!

From this girl's point of view - I've never been offended by anything I've seen on this forum - what a shame!!!!

990B Luva
23rd September 2004, 09:59 AM
Remember Fishy, A QUEEN is considered royalty. :roll:
Good one 69er'

AndyP
23rd September 2004, 10:25 AM
Any bloke, worth a grain of salt is a golfer...with the possible exception of the orange shirt wearing character.
Where's the emoticon? :neutral:
I'm just itching to press that "!" button. :wink: