PDA

View Full Version : Happy Mothers Day!!

Jarro
9th May 2004, 05:38 AM
to all the Ozgolf.net mums :D

hope all you guys aren't going out playing golf all day and neglecting your mums [-X

Courty
9th May 2004, 06:30 AM
I had to cancel lunch with Mum to play with Onewood today#-o (It's not everyday another Ozgolf member comes up this way).
Mum was cool about it. I took her to dinner last night instead, which suited her better anyway. :mrgreen:

Golfgirl
9th May 2004, 01:12 PM
Thanks! :D

I actually am getting Mother's Day twice \:D/ - I got my card, pressie and a bacon and egg breakfast yesterday morning. We did it yesterday because Matt works early on Sunday mornings. But, I am getting taken out to dinner tonight as well... shucks, my family must really love me... :smt050

AndyP
9th May 2004, 05:48 PM
Hope you had a good Mother's Day, mummies.

Flowergirl
13th May 2004, 10:26 AM
Mothers day.........bah humbug!!! From your friendly florist..........still recovering 4 days later...........but I've got a three day weekend coming up. A day shopping with my daughter Friday.......dinner with husband.........golf lesson Sat am and a game Sat pm.......and a day of rest Sunday. You never know I might even get breaky in bed and flowers - Mothers Day a week late. :lol:

Golfgirl
13th May 2004, 05:40 PM
Mothers day.........bah humbug!!! From your friendly florist..........still recovering 4 days later...........but I've got a three day weekend coming up. A day shopping with my daughter Friday.......dinner with husband.........golf lesson Sat am and a game Sat pm.......and a day of rest Sunday. You never know I might even get breaky in bed and flowers - Mothers Day a week late. :lol:

you want flowers with that brekky in bed??? :shock:

Onewood
13th May 2004, 07:08 PM
I had to cancel lunch with Mum to play with Onewood today#-o (It's not everyday another Ozgolf member comes up this way).
Mum was cool about it. I took her to dinner last night instead, which suited her better anyway. :mrgreen:

Courty, what more could she ask for :wink: but to be entertained by the onewood :D thanks again for your hospitality 8) :P

clikchic
13th May 2004, 09:12 PM
to all the Ozgolf.net mums :D

hope all you guys aren't going out playing golf all day and neglecting your mums [-X

Awww, Thanks Jarro...now, there must be all of two of us.... or is there three?

clikchic
13th May 2004, 09:15 PM
Mothers day.........bah humbug!!! From your friendly florist..........still recovering 4 days later...........but I've got a three day weekend coming up. A day shopping with my daughter Friday.......dinner with husband.........golf lesson Sat am and a game Sat pm.......and a day of rest Sunday. You never know I might even get breaky in bed and flowers - Mothers Day a week late.

YAY! There's three of us! LOL

Pity I am only a faux Ozgolfer...I am privaledged to be here because of my admin status... he he ...

I am happy if I can hit the ball 20 metres! Even happier if I don't have to hit the ball at all! :oops:

AndyP
13th May 2004, 11:53 PM
I am happy if I can hit the ball 20 metres! Even happier if I don't have to hit the ball at all!
Now, now, none of that talk on this forum. [-X :P

Golfgirl
14th May 2004, 09:44 AM
Don't worry Clikchic - we're glad you're hear whether in Admin capacity or not. And between the two of us - we're all glad if we hit the ball 20m, 'cause I'm sure all of us at some stage haven't hit it that far.... :lol:

clikchic
14th May 2004, 10:24 AM
Don't worry Clikchic - we're glad you're hear whether in Admin capacity or not. And between the two of us - we're all glad if we hit the ball 20m, 'cause I'm sure all of us at some stage haven't hit it that far....

Awww! Warm and fuzzies! :)

Flowergirl
17th May 2004, 08:31 AM
So.........to the other "Mums"........boys or girls?? How many and what age??? Just curious :D :D

clikchic
17th May 2004, 09:23 AM
So.........to the other "Mums"........boys or girls?? How many and what age??? Just curious :D :D

goughy and I have a 2 year old girl Jasmine. We were to have a little boy Jacob (due August), but he sadly died at 18wks due to a neural tube defect called Anencephaly. Jasmine is an IVF baby as was Jacob and we have had other losses as well as Jacob so who knows where things will go from here.

http://www.clikchic.com/jasmine/Jasmine240404.jpg

Flowergirl
17th May 2004, 09:41 AM
Ah Clickchic...........what a beautiful little girl you have!!!! So sweet. :D
So sorry to hear about the loss of your little boy.

We too have one daughter - and we thought that we would never have children. She is a beautiful young women now - she'll be 21 next month!!! - but she'll always be my baby. ( I know - that's letting everyone out there know that maybe flowerGIRL should read flowerMIDDLEAGEDLADY!!!!!)
What i love to be able to tell newer parents is that the" warm fuzzy I think i could cry when I look at her feeling" never goes away as they get older........it even gets stronger. :D

clikchic
17th May 2004, 09:48 AM
What i love to be able to tell newer parents is that the" warm fuzzy I think i could cry when I look at her feeling" never goes away as they get older........it even gets stronger.

Thanks flowergirl! ;-) That is nice to know... I still remember when I was in my teens, I was standing in front of the bathroom mirror putting makeup on and mum stood in the doorway watching me with 'that look' on her face. She used to do it a lot when I was getting ready to go out somewhere or whatever.. anyway, now I know what that look is! LOL I find myself giving it to Jaz all the time...just like you describe it. It is so special isn't it!

Golfgirl
17th May 2004, 06:17 PM
I've got a beautiful 2 1/2 yo boy named Mitchell... he is the light of our lives. We are undecided about whether to have more children or not (getting Mitchell here was hard enough), but if we don't, we don't mind. We love watching Mitch grow up - and we're amazed at all the things that he says and does. He is a real affectionate little child who frequently comes and gives me a big hug and kiss and says "I love you soooooo much!". :D

(And Flowergirl - you can be girl if you like - just keep being young at heart.... :D )

AndyP
17th May 2004, 10:42 PM
So is there a thread for Daddy's to talk about there kids? :wink:

Golfgirl
18th May 2004, 08:13 AM
Make your own.... :P

Nah - you blokes feel free to tell us all about your kiddies..... :D

Fishman Dan
18th May 2004, 08:26 AM

Just don't ask G69...

Golfgirl
18th May 2004, 08:34 AM

Just don't ask G69...

:?: :?

Fishman Dan
18th May 2004, 08:44 AM
You weren't in the chat area last night :wink: :lol:

AndyP
19th May 2004, 03:25 AM
You weren't in the chat area last night :wink: :lol:
This isn't going to be a recurring post is it? How about that g69 in the chat area last night? Did you hear what was said in the chat area? :roll:

Jarro
19th May 2004, 03:27 AM
i think we better leave whats said in the chat room ..... IN the chat room :wink:

AndyP
19th May 2004, 03:40 AM
That's what you said in the chat room. :roll:

Well Mummies, I have a 12 week old :arrow: also named Mitchell. It looks like he is going to grow up to be a giant so he can beat up on his Dad. He was gooing and gaaaing to me over the phone tonight. It made me both happy :) and sad :( at the same time.

Jarro
19th May 2004, 02:17 PM
That's what you said in the chat room. :roll:

Well Mummies, I have a 12 week old :arrow: also named Mitchell. It looks like he is going to grow up to be a giant so he can beat up on his Dad. He was gooing and gaaaing to me over the phone tonight. It made me both happy :) and sad :( at the same time.

kids will do that to you AndyP :roll:

Fishman Dan
19th May 2004, 02:41 PM
i think we better leave whats said in the chat room ..... IN the chat room :wink:

Coming from the guy who we now know not only collects golf gear.. ;) :lol:

You could all take a leaf out of my book

You're a beacon looming through the fog, even when you consider the apparent early onset of Alzheimers.

Golfgirl
19th May 2004, 04:39 PM
Hold the phone fella's, just catching up on this thread.
I'd like to know what I allegedly said in this chat room. In the chat room, as on this and all other forums, I maintain an extremely high level of dignity and decorum (apart from the very occasional fart joke).
I have a line drawn in the sand at the edges of decency, and never ever cross it.
You could all take a leaf out of my book.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: