PDA

View Full Version : Live Earth

Grunt
8th July 2007, 12:39 AM
Hi All

Anyone else watching this on Fox8? Just watched Genesis with Phil Collins in London, was pretty good for an old band. Highlights of the Sydney Concert looked good too.
Not a bad show to watch while sinking beers and turning from Dayshift mode to nightshift mode.

Grunt
8th July 2007, 01:01 AM
Snow Patrol on Now, as good live as they sound on the radio/album. On the list of bands i know want to see live in the flesh.

Jarro
8th July 2007, 06:10 AM
I forgot this was on ..... i was too busy watching the footy.

Moe Norman
8th July 2007, 09:09 AM
I love it when celebrities get involved in the fad movements. Great stuff.

idiots.

Grunt
8th July 2007, 09:24 AM
Was not looking at the fad or so called fad Moe, just the music

goughy
8th July 2007, 09:42 AM
I heard some of missy higgins while in the car yesterday. Man that girl can't sing. It was horrific.

I am constantly stunned by how bad many top artists are in real life. I think a top producer could even make me sound good - and no matter how much effect you think that might take, I'll tell you now it would take double that!!

Did I just take the piss out of myself?? :)

Matt 3 Jab
8th July 2007, 09:58 AM
I hated the short movie's between every song almost, put me off the music! Wolfmother was good, that was about it!

AndyP
8th July 2007, 10:00 AM
Was not looking at the fad or so called fad Moe, just the music
Good to see the message is getting through then. :roll: :mrgreen:

Grunt
8th July 2007, 10:17 AM
I hated the short movie's between every song almost, put me off the music! Wolfmother was good, that was about it!

I found some of then quite funny

Good to see the message is getting through then. :roll: :mrgreen:

Opps should have read not looking Just at the Fad or so called fad.

Webster
8th July 2007, 10:43 AM
pffft...friggin musicians. Just because they can get a few sentences to rhyme they think they are experts on everything. What a complete waste of time.

goughy
8th July 2007, 10:47 AM
I wonder how much was pre-recorded!!

Fishman Dan
8th July 2007, 12:44 PM
People like Madonna without post-production is a disgrace.

Ducky
8th July 2007, 04:59 PM
pffft...friggin musicians. Just because they can get a few sentences to rhyme they think they are experts on everything. What a complete waste of time.
I know what you mean, all these musicians acting so obscene.

Peace out, word to your brother.

BrisWesty
8th July 2007, 07:12 PM
I know what you mean, all these musicians acting so obscene.

Peace out, word to your brother.
Hey Ducky, Give my regards to your mutha.

Colin
8th July 2007, 10:00 PM
I've watched a bit of it - kinda hard not to, with it being on Fox8, VH1, Max and Channel V at the same time, plus on the radio. I happened to be watching when the whole thing started (flicked on the telly when the count-down thing in the corner of the screen had like five minutes to go). I thought, great, I'll watch some of this. Twenty minutes later, still no music, and they were still waffling on about all mannar of crap, so I switched back off again.

Some real surprises on there. The Aussie stuff was good, and some of the international stuff that I wasn't expecting much for turned out to be pretty good.

Col