PDA

View Full Version : GolfLink question

damoocow
22nd September 2004, 08:15 PM
My golflink card finally arrived today - went to the website to have a squiz and my one and only comp round to date - at Nudgee on Sept 1 is not listed - do clubs send cards on ? - are Nudgee slack - or would they have sent my card onto Emerald Lakes [my club] ? - any info / advice ?
damoocow

Jarro
23rd September 2004, 04:29 AM
Nudgee normally update their comp scores at the end of the day Damo.

Don't know why yours isn't there yet :?

marcel
23rd September 2004, 03:43 PM
I've had golflink for a while now. My home course does it daily, one course I play semi-regularly only at the end of the month.

amanda
24th September 2004, 07:42 AM
Marcel - has your score from Shellharbour come back yet? Mine hasn't shown up (not that another 0.1 makes a difference!)

AndyP
24th September 2004, 07:53 AM
Another golflink question:
If I go and play a proper social round, can I give the card to the blokes at the pro shop for submission ?
Even if it was signed by another AGU member, I wouldn't think so.

Jarro
24th September 2004, 07:55 AM
damo,

Sometimes it can cause a malfunction if you submit really bad scores !!! :wink:

you are truly a cruel, cruel man :roll:

marcel
24th September 2004, 04:11 PM
Marcel - has your score from Shellharbour come back yet? Mine hasn't shown up (not that another 0.1 makes a difference!)

amanda, no it hasn't, not really expecting it to now, unless they do an end of the month thing as well.

re:submitting social round card- you should be able to, appropriately signed by your marker and ask the course's office for the day's CCR or use the ACR on the card.

drunken
24th September 2004, 04:14 PM
I think I remember Golfgirl saying that shellharbour doesn't have golflink??? might have changed I'm not sure...they would need to post your cards back to your club????

markTHEblake
24th September 2004, 04:56 PM
Another golflink question:
If I go and play a proper social round, can I give the card to the blokes at the pro shop for submission ?

Nope. Only scores in official compettion rounds can be used for handicapping, except;
- for obtaining a handicap
- for retaining your handicap (min 5 cards per year)

(Source; Australian Golfers Handbook 2005)