27th June 2007, 09:31 AM
Spam From Addam

Moe Norman
6th June 2008, 06:14 PM
2 spammers in one thread, wow

sms316
6th June 2008, 06:17 PM
Hi All
First of all there is only 4 spot's left for the internet lesson package, it is only available to Ozgolf members and it is a great deal where I will work with you over the phone and internet over the space of a year. With this package you can contact me by phone or internet when ever you need me so we can talk about the problem's you are having and fix them up. So it is sort of like having a pro available anytime you need him.The only thing I ask with this is you allow me to post here you info and what we are doing to improve your game so other members will be able to maybe use some of the things to help them with there own swing.
I was originally going to have 7 people and have it a battle of the states but because there are some members who live in the same state that wanted to do this so I have decided to have 10 members only.
The price is $350.00

Interested, but I want to know how much experience you have with LH golfers. Do you tend to communicate in terms of feel or by technical aspects?

3oneday
6th June 2008, 06:19 PM
He made his cash and left ;)

:lol:

sms316
6th June 2008, 06:22 PM

Is he a dodgy prick?

Haven't paid a cent, but I am interested to have lessons via video so I don't have to commit to a certain time. If locked into a deal like this with someone who would do the right thing by me, I would get my $350 worth.

PeteyD
6th June 2008, 06:23 PM
More flakey than dodgy.

Jarro
6th June 2008, 06:24 PM
Do you think you got value for money PD ?

gazgolf1
6th June 2008, 06:26 PM
I think Petey was having lessons with Addam not sure how that went but you don't see Addam around her much no more.

PeteyD
6th June 2008, 06:27 PM
I did. Not sure about the other guys. Pity he disappeared up his exhaust pipe.

markTHEblake
6th June 2008, 06:41 PM
He hasnt disappeared, just hasnt appeared as a virtual online identity for a while. :-)

gazgolf1
6th June 2008, 06:43 PM
He hasnt disappeared, just hasnt appeared as a virtual online identity for a while. :-)

Last activity June 3rd

Jono
7th June 2008, 07:12 PM
Addam seems to have done good things with Matt3jab's swing. Looks much more stable.

Matt 3 Jab
8th June 2008, 10:01 AM
Sure has!

addamsmith
25th July 2008, 02:06 AM

First Of all Thanks Matt

F#$k I had to laugh at this, Yeh i went out and bought a new Ferrari

This is a pubic forum and not a Bag the shit out of addam because he had no computer for a while.
I am so fed up with crap like this.
Ever one of my students have my Number and can contact me when ever they like with no restrictions at all. I have spent hours on the course with peter, Many hours on the phone with the other boys and have never cut them short EVER.
Just because i was not on here for a while does not give any one the right to Bag me. If you are man enough to say to my face what crap I read Enough is Enough.

I have edited this post and I am sincerely sorry for what I have said
Thanks
Addam

3oneday
25th July 2008, 06:32 AM
There's two smileys in there moron. I really couldn't give two ****s what you do.

Yes, this is a public forum, one where you clearly aren't as worshipped as golfwrx. **** off back there.

If you are man enough to say to my face what crap I read PLEASE COME ON OVER OR SHUT UP

how macho :roll: been working on that one for 6 weeks ? your head must be hurting.

Jarro
25th July 2008, 08:00 AM
First Of all Thanks Matt

F#$k I had to laugh at this, Yeh i went out and bought a new Ferrari
Its Guys like you and Loud Mouth Moe that can't help themselves with crap like this.

You guys should pull your heads out of your asses. Between these comments and Dumb ass Moe.

This is a pubic forum and not a Bag the shit out of addam because he had no computer for a while.
I am so fed up with crap like this.
Ever one of my students have my Number and can contact me when ever they like with no restrictions at all. I have spent hours on the course with peter, Many hours on the phone with the other boys and have never cut them short EVER.
Just because i was not on here for a while does not give any one the right to Bag me. If you are man enough to say to my face what crap I read PLEASE COME ON OVER OR SHUT UP

Addam, i'm pretty sure nobody here is claiming that you've been ripping anybody off .... the guys who've been getting lessons from you would've posted something if that was happening.

We'd just been wondering where you've been ... we don't get updates on anyones progress that much ... and i'm a member at GolfWRX.com too and i can see that you've been posting over there continuously as well, so it's all a little confusing ???

Moe Norman
25th July 2008, 08:04 AM
nothing like threats of physical violence, they are always a good sign of someone's conscience eating at them ;)

markTHEblake
25th July 2008, 08:06 AM
Thats a lot out of character coming from Addam, and I have seen him type, that would have taken him hours.

in all fairness (despite the smilies) having a dig at someones integrity rarely seems funny to the recipient.

3oneday
25th July 2008, 08:25 AM
in all fairness (despite the smilies) having a dig at someones integrity rarely seems funny to the recipient.possibly true, but I also don't think my post warranted an over the top reaction, 6 weeks later :shock:

I am the first to get the hackles up about integrity as you know, but "made his cash and left" is hardly "ripped everyone off, gave them nothing and left". If I had said, "he gave his lessons and we never saw him again", is it different ? None of the recipients of Addams lessons felt I slighted, or didn't reacted to it ?

Goughy and AP created the "Ask Addam Smith" forum or whatever it's called, he can log in everywhere else bar here ? We get more info out of Virge these days.

Enjoy.

8)

addamsmith
25th July 2008, 09:52 AM
I posted this a 3.00am 3oneday.
I am sorry for my post and do regret what I said in my last post 3oneday and moe.
I told Mark a few weeks ago how much I missed the Forum but was unable to log on because of no internet at home.
You must understand what it must be like to be a 44 year old and read some stuff after you have been away and I have been back 4 days before I read this. Even with no internet I would be over visiting my Dad and I would log onto my PM every week, He only has dial up which is very very slow.I did receive a few from Peter which I contacted him about and from other members asking me questions in regards to re chroming and repairs which I did respond to. I just feel if some of the members wher concerned to know my where abouts why did they not PM me. I also stated that The Ask addam smith thread was open for all and not just me. That is the way it has always been because they are not locked for just me to reply to and on many occasions other members will and do post there views. Most of the Posts where not directed at me but questions to members,Also I am not a violent person and my statement to "come on over or shut up" was way over the top. and was not directed to you or Moe. I was saying enough in enough. Yes I am a Moderator at Golfwrx and a post would never have got to this. I was invited onto this forum a few years ago through a PM at golfwrx from a Moderator here and I joined up. At one of the oz golf golf days I donated $400.00 in prizes and then to read this stuff it hurts.
3 and moe I am sorry for my post and statements and for what I have said. It is painful when I read stuff about me which is not true and I have put 100% into my lessons.

Johnny Canuck
25th July 2008, 10:53 AM
Well said Addam.

markTHEblake
25th July 2008, 07:53 PM
For what its worth, Addam called me this afternoon - he was in tears. From what I could make out out in between the sobbing that he is quite embarrased about it all.

Addam, dont worry about it too much - most of us can see where you were coming from (a 3am rant :-) ) . I don't think there is anyone here on Ozgolf that hasn't gone headless at one point, even though some dont apologise. :-) Yet its still hugs all round.

Peter
25th July 2008, 09:12 PM
It was a fair spray, but I didn't think it was all that bad given the circumstances. Someone questioned his integrity (albeit as a joke) and he posted something he probably regrets after having a few drinks.

At least he was man enough to apologise and didn't just delete his entire post.

Matt 3 Jab
26th July 2008, 01:06 PM
Addam has been more than good to me with the lessons, i dare say my golf has improved alot. My swing actually can go somehwere now. He's always called and asked how the golf is going, always offered dvd's to watch and links to follow.

I'm sure i'll keep paying each year just for the ease of sending video and getting good feedback.

Well done addam, i think all us guys who took the offer up have benefited alot!

Jarro
26th July 2008, 01:13 PM
Addam has been more than good to me with the lessons, i dare say my golf has improved alot. My swing actually can go somehwere now. He's always called and asked how the golf is going, always offered dvd's to watch and links to follow.

I'm sure i'll keep paying each year just for the ease of sending video and getting good feedback.

Well done addam, i think all us guys who took the offer up have benefited alot!

Good to hear ..... why haven't you posted anything about this sooner ?

Matt 3 Jab
26th July 2008, 01:22 PM
one main reason really

Its good to post the changes that have been happening, but alot of people on here like to comment, and i didnt want too mnay thoughts going around my head.

Addam likes to work one on one and the other members thoughts and opinions (not right or wrong in many regards, everyone swings it different) would have clogged my thoughts and ideas. Had the thread been only accessable by me, and a blog kinda thing going, that would work awesome, id post how it was going, but no one could reply with their thoughts which may bump me off track.

AndyP
28th July 2008, 04:25 PM
At least he was man enough to apologise and didn't just delete his entire post.

Last edited by Peter : 25th July 2008 at 10:16 PM. Haha. Why did you edit? :razz:

Its good to post the changes that have been happening, but alot of people on here like to comment, and i didnt want too mnay thoughts going around my head.
I can see where you are coming from, but my understanding was that the updates from both coach and student was on of the main points of the whole exercise.

I'd confirm that but Addam deleted his whole first post. :roll:

braddles
28th July 2008, 07:28 PM
I have had around 10 lessons from Addam so far. I haven't had any lately, as it is too cold in Tassie to spend time on the range.

When I was spending time doing the drills Addam suggested, I managed four rounds under par in six weeks - I haven't done this in 5 years. It would have been more, however I managed two triples on the last hole (135m par 3) - the thought of shooting in the 60s really got to me!

I should point out that Addam has been the only coach to work out why my takeaway goes too far to the inside!

I am hoping to start serious playing again in a couple of months, with a few days on the GC fine tuning my driver swing.