PDA

View Full Version : Trading Golf clubs for lessons "GREAT DEAL"

addamsmith
5th June 2007, 09:20 PM
Okay
I was sitting here thinking how I will go about buying a set of new irons.
I came up with a great idea.
If anyone that lives in the Goldcoast to Brisbane would like to Barter Lessons for a set of Sticks

If you live Interstate and still want to be a part of this I am offering a internet/ phone package as well. same deal but once a week half hour between computer/phone for the same deal.
We will be on course and you will learn every aspect of the game.

This is what I am after
Cleveland TA1 or CG1 irons
or a set of Titleist Custom grinds or 681's
Nike Blades, or any good quaility set.
Any clubs may be considered

This is only available to Ozgolf members

This is what you get
A lesson every 2 weeks for 1 hour one on one with me :smt038
for 1 year. (25 lessons)
Valued at $100.00 per hour
On golf course
I will be doing the Lessons at Merrimac Golf Club.
I will allow you to bring a friend.
So the 2 of you can split the fee for the clubs

Also I will be documenting this on ozgolf as a monthly post with pic's on the person's involved to show there improvement's over the year. As there handicap drops you will be able to read what changes to the swing were made and why. This is a great change for someone to get 100% dedication for a coach and to show other's how it is posible to drop your handicap faster than a speeding bullet. We will be working on a program that going to blow you away.

What do you guy's think
Let me know
Addam 0400767011
Call me if interested

Also if no one has club's but wants this great deal contact me on working out a price for this once in a life time offer. So remember it is a 2 for 1 deal if you wish it to be. So you and a friend may go halfs in this deal.

addamsmith
6th June 2007, 08:59 AM
I will also be looking for woods , putter and wedges for lessons so please call me to discuss a arrangement of lessons with you.
This is a great opportunity to get a great lesson package and it is a 2 for 1 deal.

Any brand may be considered
Addam 0400767011

poidda
6th June 2007, 09:18 AM
Mizuno MP33's? I know Mat_3_Jab was trying to sell my old set, and if you're interested, I might buy them back off him.

http://ozgolf.net/forums/showthread.php?t=7252&highlight=mp33

addamsmith
6th June 2007, 09:31 AM
I would really like to get a set of any obove clubs first but I will keep you in mind.
Also
If you live Interstate and still want to be a part of this I am offering a internet/ phone package as well. same deal but once a week half hour between computer/phone for the same deal.
We will be on course and you will learn every aspect of the game.

PeteyD
6th June 2007, 11:00 AM
Addam, May have some near new Hogan Apex Blades, 3-E, Apex 4 shafts standard LLL. Any love?

addamsmith
6th June 2007, 11:04 AM
Thanks Pete
If you guy's post up what you have, I may feel the love of them. Any pics of you clubs with phone numbers to
addampga@bigpond.net.au
Thanks Guy's
Addam

poidda
6th June 2007, 11:36 AM
SOLD!

I'll be playing off single figures by 2009! :)

dc68
7th June 2007, 01:10 PM
SOLD!

I'll be playing off single figures by 2009! :)

:roll: FFS You should be anyway. Dang Burglars.

3oneday
8th June 2007, 07:35 AM
I'm confused ? http://www.golfwrx.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=94865

You are offering to pay for them from your paypal account on Golfwrx ? or are you looking for clubs that you can sell ?

Sorry, just intrigued :)

addamsmith
8th June 2007, 10:17 AM
I'm confused ? http://www.golfwrx.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=94865

You are offering to pay for them from your paypal account on Golfwrx ? or are you looking for clubs that you can sell ?

Sorry, just intrigued :)

No the post I put up at golfwrx is to buy a set of 681's. I cant find any here so I am looking there in the states.
I don't want to sell a set, I want a set for myself to play with.
This is the post on golfwrx, I am a moderator there and I am well known there on the site.

Hi Guy's
I am after a set of either Titleist 681 custom grinds or Titleist custom grinds please.
Or Elkington Grinds
either s300 or x100
Must have pay pal and be able to send fast to australia.
Please contact me if you have any of the above clubs.
addampga@bigpond.net.au
Please send picks and a total price to above email address.
Thanks so much
Addam