PDA

View Full Version : Hi All

andigold
28th May 2007, 02:38 PM
Hi All

Just joined the group and wanted to say Hi.

I've been a member at the ISG forum for 18 months and enjoy the chat and the get togethers, looking for much the same here.

Played with Fishman Dan on Saturday during his visit to Melbourne and he mentioned the place to me and here I am.

I'm a member at Spring Valley in Clayton and I'm off 23.

Cheers Andrew

Grunt
28th May 2007, 02:40 PM
Hi Andrew.
Welcome to this weird world of OzGOlf

Jarro
28th May 2007, 02:41 PM
Welcome Andigold ..... i'm looking forward to hearing a little more about your game over the next few weeks :)

Jarro
28th May 2007, 02:51 PM
Hi...does fish suck or what ?

you of all people should know the answer to that :roll:

andigold
28th May 2007, 03:00 PM
Hi...does fish suck or what ?

He had about 25 to 30 shots in the sand, though on the holes he didn't find the sand he scored well. Not a great day for him overall though.

Pleasant company for a blues supporter however. :D

mikezone13
28th May 2007, 03:02 PM
you of all people should know the answer to that :roll:

Hahahaha.... :lol:

PeteyD
28th May 2007, 03:06 PM
Good one Bert. Welcome Andi.

Courty
28th May 2007, 03:10 PM
Welcome Andi. Just be sure you don't get confused with our grumpy Admin, AndY. ;)

Bruce
28th May 2007, 03:50 PM
Hi Andi. Good to have another Vic join us.

Hope to have a chance to have a hit with you soon.

Flowergirl
28th May 2007, 03:58 PM
Hiya Andi:smt023 Yeah - another Victorian!!! Maybe we can get another Vic Ozgolf day happening - finally. I organised the last one boys. Come on - someone can do it - I know you can!!!!
Welcome:mrgreen:

andigold
28th May 2007, 05:13 PM
Thanks for the welcomes :D

I'll look forward to playing with you at the next Vic day.

raidrboy
28th May 2007, 06:22 PM
Hi Andi welcome on board.

BrisVegas
28th May 2007, 06:36 PM
we got enough Andrews already, sorry. :wink:

AndyP
29th May 2007, 09:02 AM
I tried to check out your posts on ISG to see if you are truly welcome here or not. It was too hard, so consider yourself on probation. :mrgreen:

Just be sure you don't get confused with our grumpy Admin, AndY. ;)Who me? I don't know what you are talking about. ;)

You're probably a bit late to play the 2007 Victorian OZgolf Matchplay (they have the draw done anyway), unless there is a pullout, but get on board for next year. 8)

dc68
29th May 2007, 09:11 AM
Welcome Andi

Fishman Dan
29th May 2007, 11:50 AM
He had about 25 to 30 shots in the sand, though on the holes he didn't find the sand he scored well. Not a great day for him overall though.

Pleasant company for a blues supporter however. :D

G'day Andi. Good to see you sign up after the 'rap' I gave this place the other day.

Thanks also for the kind words about my game, although there were a few things that weren't in my favour... such as the early start, the cold, the wind, the trees, the well placed and architecturally sound bunkering, the heat (by the end of the round), more wind, even more sand. You get the gist. Any other day I was staring down 40+ points.

I nearly played good golf, and Carlton didn't get flogged. All in all it was a good day out!

chappy1970
29th May 2007, 02:06 PM
Welcome Andi,
I read with interest your membership selection dilemma at ISG. I have played Spring Valley a number of times and really enjoyed the walk, the facilities are great. Only problem was everytime I have played there it has been windy and the smell just puts me off.
Hope you enjoy being a member of OzGolf.

Chappy

andigold
29th May 2007, 04:25 PM
Welcome Andi,
I read with interest your membership selection dilemma at ISG. I have played Spring Valley a number of times and really enjoyed the walk, the facilities are great. Only problem was everytime I have played there it has been windy and the smell just puts me off.
Hope you enjoy being a member of OzGolf.

Chappy

Yeah the stink can certainly be horrible chappy.

I've been told by another member that the tip is due to shut at the end of 2008, I hope this is accurrate as the first time my Partner played there she was dry retching walking up the 4th fairway and she isn't keen to return. :cry:

Enjoying the site a lot more than the revamped isg at the moment. :D

Cheers Andrew