PDA

View Full Version : Bulk Glove Buy??

Matt 3 Jab
26th May 2007, 09:40 AM
I need some more gloves, and thought i'd see if we could organise a group buy?

Im thinking mizuno tech flex or footjoy or any else people like, i have no paypal or credit card so i will need help with this.

If your interested, put how many you want and a brand and type, if you see a good deal let me know!

Matt
5 Gloves
Mizuno Tech Flex

AndyP
26th May 2007, 09:53 AM
I think Connico organised the last batch of Mizuno Tech Flex. They didn't last as long as I thought they would though. :?

Jarro
26th May 2007, 12:28 PM
I've only just gone through the Mizuno gloves i got through Connico .... i'd be happy to get more of the same if there were a few of us interested.

Matt 3 Jab
26th May 2007, 04:38 PM
As i said im open top any brand really, so just name a few and we can all decide, i'll have a look tomoz to see if i can find any good deals but others may know better, maybe some of the jap addidas ones?

Courty
26th May 2007, 05:06 PM
As i said im open top any brand really, so just name a few and we can all decide, i'll have a look tomoz to see if i can find any good deals but others may know better, maybe some of the jap addidas ones?

I just got a couple from TourSpecGolf.com this week. I didn't use them today because of the crappy weather, but they feel pretty good quality. If there is a bulk order, I'll be interested for sure.

Flowergirl
26th May 2007, 05:28 PM
Put me down for a few. :)

Jono
26th May 2007, 06:02 PM
I got some "Wellmart" gloves off ebay for around $10 each. They are full cabretta, I think. Feels nice and soft and very good tackiness. Don't last as long as the Techflex, but IMO play better.

le_quiet_uno
26th May 2007, 06:09 PM
Agree with Jono.

I've got Bridgestone cabretta leather glove, the feel heaps soft and very comfortable to wear.

If need be, I'll speak to a Bridgestone rep to see if we can get a bulk discount on them. :)

PeteyD
26th May 2007, 06:26 PM
I got one of these

http://www.rockbottomgolf.com/06ustrbgsmumlh.html

with my latest hoing expedition. They should arrive on Tuesday. I will let you guys know what they are like.

Matt 3 Jab
26th May 2007, 07:56 PM
looks like we can decide on one and order a few which should make them cheap!

I love the feel of the leather ones, but i always found them not to last as long.

Davemason
28th May 2007, 10:29 AM
Are you looking at getting the glove from???overseas eg Golfsmith or TGW

As I've got overseas accounts with them both (to set up an account you have to send credit card statements due to fraud issues)

plus paypal so if some one wants to start a list I'm to happy to order them plus shared postage over and what ever postage it will cost me to ship out to you guys

Matt 3 Jab
28th May 2007, 11:19 AM
I'll have a look, thanks for your help!!

amanda
28th May 2007, 11:19 AM
Brad used only 1 glove that he got from connico - I think he's happy to sell the rest for whatever he paid. I'll get him to check the size tonight.

BrisVegas
28th May 2007, 01:35 PM
those mizuno tec-flex ones that connico got us all last time were good.

AndyP
28th May 2007, 01:50 PM
This is from when connico ordered them last time. It's been a year now.
http://www.ozgolf.net/forums/showthread.php?t=3974&page=2

How long should a glove typically last anyway?

Courty
28th May 2007, 02:00 PM
How long should a glove typically last anyway?

Depends on the climate, how well you treat them, and how often you play.
I would expect a couple of months would be a minimum.

AndyP
28th May 2007, 02:01 PM
I was hoping that using the word typically might cover some variance.

Courty
28th May 2007, 02:04 PM
I was hoping that using the word typically might cover some variance.

Read the 2nd sentence. :roll:

AndyP
28th May 2007, 02:08 PM
Nice edit within 2 minutes.

Courty
28th May 2007, 02:13 PM
What are you on about? There's no "Courty edited this post" message. I think you better read the posts a bit more carefully before you go accusing people willy nilly of editing posts. :smt108

Yeah, what he said :p

;)