PDA

View Full Version : WTB - Hackers Clubs - Clubs Found thanks!!!

goughy
24th May 2007, 07:49 PM
OK, so a mate of mine wants to gather some clubs. He bought a set on ebay, but they never seemed to get shipped. Maybe because he listed the shipping price as $15 for a whole set of clubs and golf bag :shock: Might have gotten a shock at the post office.

Anyway, he's got his money back and asked me if I can find him some irons. He is a total non-golfer. So I'm thinking shovels with regular shafts. He's looking at spending about $200 on the irons. So what have you got out there??

mikezone13
24th May 2007, 08:03 PM
OK, so a mate of mine wants to gather some clubs. He bought a set on ebay, but they never seemed to get shipped. Maybe because he listed the shipping price as $15 for a whole set of clubs and golf bag :shock: Might have gotten a shock at the post office.

Anyway, he's got his money back and asked me if I can find him some irons. He is a total non-golfer. So I'm thinking shovels with regular shafts. He's looking at spending about $200 on the irons. So what have you got out there??

Lynx Parallax in great shape (except the grips). http://www.ozgolf.net/forums/showthread.php?threadid=7314 - shafts are DG S300 but should be easy to handle

Can also offer a Titleist 975D in 7.5* but again not that hard to get in the air... make an offer.

Ram Zebra putter or Taylormade Rossa Menza Monza putter (first model, no AGSI insert)

I also have a Macgregor lob wedge and Titleist 52.10 (old style) gap wedge and you just about have a full set.

Let me know if interested in any.

goughy
24th May 2007, 08:05 PM
Been thinking of those Mike. Funny enough, he does seem particular about not having too stiff a shaft. But I will keep them in mind for him.

perci
24th May 2007, 08:29 PM
Tell him to look in the local Cash Converters,usually some bargains to be had.

AndyP
24th May 2007, 08:33 PM
Everytime I've been into a cash converters, I thought the clubs were a rip off. Maybe I just don't go in there enough.

goughy
24th May 2007, 08:44 PM
I wouldn't touch them in toowoomba. Only ever seen one bargain up here, which I bought.

Moe Norman
24th May 2007, 09:00 PM
goughy,

I have some Daiwa Irons 2-SW Dynalite Reg Shafts.

Tour Wrap grips - $100 shipped.

if you search the sale forum you might even find some pics.

Jono
25th May 2007, 08:07 AM
Goughy,

I have a set of Topflite Tours that I bought from 3oneday that I can sell. I don't know why they called them "Tours" ... they should have been called "Tour shovels", if you as me ... ;) The shafts are Dynalite Golds in Regular flex.

Here is 3oneday's original listing for the set:

http://www.ozgolf.net/forums/showthread.php?t=5904&highlight=topflite

And here are some pics:

http://www.ozgolf.net/forums/showthread.php?t=5808&highlight=topflite

These are NOT the black ones. They are pretty much in the same condition that I got them from Pete. I've taken them to the range a couple of times, but they never made it to my bag. My Kenneth Smiths are still going strong.

Anyway, I bought them for $200, I'll let them go for $200 posted. Let me know if your friend is interested.

BrisVegas
25th May 2007, 08:27 AM
crikey John, is there a set of irons you haven't bought!!!????

PeteyD
25th May 2007, 11:33 AM
He hasn't bought my TM Rac CBs

Fishman Dan
25th May 2007, 12:25 PM
The first clubs I used - Cobra Norman Grinds - 3 to SW. I'll happily part with them for $100. Don't know what it would cost to send though.

If you're interested I'll do a weight check and see how much it would cost to send.

goughy
30th May 2007, 07:34 AM
Thanks to everyone for their replies in both threads. I'm presenting all the options to him so he can make up his mind!!

Moe Norman
30th May 2007, 09:43 AM
i'll do the Diawas for $80!

goughy
30th May 2007, 09:34 PM
Thanks for everyone's offers. My mate has viewed all pics and offers and made a selection.

Thanks

mikezone13
30th May 2007, 09:44 PM
Thanks for everyone's offers. My mate has viewed all pics and offers and made a selection.

Thanks

It's like an election or an Australian Idol voting thing... the suspense is killing me, who/what did he choose? :)

goughy
30th May 2007, 09:50 PM
Sorry mike. He went with fishy and grabbed some other stuff from him too.

And I'm good at missing the finer details at times. Sorry.

Fishman Dan
30th May 2007, 09:52 PM
I offered him the wife, but just before I could clinch the deal she started complaining, so it's just the clubs that's going :roll:

....for now ;) :p