PDA

View Full Version : EZ Tee Time

Anonymous
17th September 2004, 02:50 PM
Has anyone bought a game with this crowd?
http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=14108&item=7102226149&rd=1
$AU99 for a foursome (with carts) at The Vintage seems a good deal. Do those smarmy guys at these courses treat you like a leper for getting a bargain?

amanda
17th September 2004, 02:56 PM
Wow - that is a great deal! I haven't bought from these guys before though - sorry - I'm sure some of the Qlders have used this service before though.

Fishman Dan
17th September 2004, 03:06 PM
$99 for a foursome @ The Vintage? :shock:

What's the date of the game? Worth planning an immediate trip!! That's an extra couple-a-hundred for some nice wine..

drunken
17th September 2004, 03:17 PM
I may be heading that way in the next few weeks to visit the reles, so I'd be interested in a hit. I'll keep everyone posted.

Ezlinks are great to buy off, they actually run the online booking systems for the clubs they have listed (all Troon Golf courses) so no worries with them at all.

AndyP
18th September 2004, 12:07 PM
I have used them a couple of times for Brookwater and Pelican Waters, and didn't have any problems at the club in regards to treatment.

Jono got one at Brookwater recently. Perhaps he can comment on the treatment they received on the day.

Iain
18th September 2004, 09:42 PM
I recently played Brooky after buying off ebay from Ezlinks, and had no complaints about staff treatment, I'm not even sure that they cared where we got the tee times from.

Iain

markTHEblake
18th September 2004, 10:47 PM
Its obvious that this mob buys large numbers of tee times from the course directly, thats how they get the cheaper rates - and are obviously highly valued customers.

You the buyer of these tee times from the third party are now also a highly valued customer, and you are more likely to be treated as a VIP than a leper - its not as if you stole something.

macleod
20th September 2004, 12:09 PM
actually ezlinks provided the troon original group with their booking system and partly in return gets a small slice of teetimes they are free to auction off themselves.

they get the supposedly 'unpopular' ones..