PDA

View Full Version : Remakes of old shows.

gazgolf1
20th May 2007, 08:03 PM
For all you downloaders a couple of new shows starting soon.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bc7mzoqHahU

www.youtube.com/watch?v=54E40ctL9wY

www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZAd86zqrh9E&NR=1

gazgolf1
20th May 2007, 08:09 PM
For all you Rambo fans this is the result of smuggling human growth hormone into Australia.

Make sure the kiddies are'nt looking over your shoulder for this one.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Rx6i090FGzQ

goughy
20th May 2007, 08:37 PM
For all you Rambo fans this is the result of smuggling human growth hormone into Australia.

Make sure the kiddies are'nt looking over your shoulder for this one.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Rx6i090FGzQ

Slightly gory to say the least!!

Sarah Connor I can miss. Bionic woman looks like an option.

McCoy
20th May 2007, 08:57 PM
Good to see that original ideas are alive and well in the US. Couldn't they have gotten an attractive girl to play Bionic Woman? As for the Terminator - how many episodes can you squeeze out of a guy being chased by a robot? You know the Terminator doesn't get the job done.

As for Rambo 4, this I'm excited about - it's screaming "epic turkey". It always stuns me that Stallone wrote Rocky, Rocky is a great film and Rocky 2 an excellent sequel. But then I've got to think that Stallone was replaced by an alien when Rocky 3 finished filming, it's the only explanation :-k

goughy
20th May 2007, 09:13 PM
I thought she was kinda hot looking at the youtube vids, and after viewing the imdb pics I'll conclude she's dang hot!!!

Interesting, Miguel Ferrer is in this show; he's main cast on Crossing Jordan. And katee sackhoff from battlestar galactica is in it too. I'd heard that battlestar's been picked up for a 4th season. Does this mean it's goodbye for starbuck???

Courty
20th May 2007, 09:24 PM
Is Stallone really short of cash these days or something? Why is he coming out with all these crappy sequels that are, quite frankly, completely lame.

AndyP
20th May 2007, 09:26 PM
I thought Rocky Balboa was meant to be (surprisingly) good, therefore not "completely lame".

Courty
20th May 2007, 09:28 PM
I thought Rocky Balboa was meant to be (surprisingly) good, therefore not "completely lame".

Have you (attempted to) watch it yet?

AndyP
20th May 2007, 09:29 PM
No, I have not. But that Rambo one does look big time lamo.

I'm looking forward to Judge Dredd II.

goughy
20th May 2007, 09:43 PM
Rob Schneider fan AP??

Moe Norman
20th May 2007, 09:52 PM
Rocky 6 was better than 2 and 5, but thats like saying standing n dog shit is better than standing in elephant shit ;)

goughy
20th May 2007, 10:01 PM
How much elephant shit are we talking about here???

Moe Norman
20th May 2007, 10:10 PM
a big steaming pile of it

markTHEblake
20th May 2007, 11:26 PM
Oh that's fake, everyone knows its Steve that had the bionic eye, and they didnt even do the ever so cool bionic sound effect..... its gonna bomb.

They really need to remake Buck Rogers, I wanna see Wilma again.