PDA

View Full Version : Jarro and Trung

Iain
16th September 2004, 01:26 PM
Look on Taylormade's website. The upgrade kit for the R7, with all the weights and other stuff that come with the TP. They're not cheap at 180US, so I would hate to imagine what they will sell for here retail! :?

Next driving range night Jarro, you can have a go with a couple of the extra weights to see what you like. Trung you can come to if you want to fly up for a night. :P

http://shop.taylormadegolf.com/35737901.html

Jarro
16th September 2004, 01:34 PM
hey thanks for the tip-off Iain 8)

I'm still pretty keen to have a hit with your R7 TP to see how my retail version compares :?

Iain
16th September 2004, 01:36 PM
hey thanks for the tip-off Iain 8)

I'm still pretty keen to have a hit with your R7 TP to see how my retail version compares :?

No Problems Jarro.

Are you sure you want to do that, cause once you've hit it, you'll want a TP.... :smt023

Jarro
16th September 2004, 01:39 PM
I know i want one already :roll: :lol:

Iain
16th September 2004, 01:48 PM
I know i want one already :roll: :lol:
Can't blame you, it's much better than the normal version.... :P

Fishman Dan
16th September 2004, 01:51 PM
Get a hotel room boys ;) :P

Iain
16th September 2004, 01:53 PM
Get a hotel room boys ;) :P
Get out of the gutter Fishy, you've been reading too many of Jarro's posts....

I thought you were suppose to get rid of offensive avater's? I find that very offensive!!!

Iain
16th September 2004, 01:54 PM
So let me get this straight...the UPGRADE kit for the R7 is worth more than my driver, putter, and wedges combined ? :smt017
I can't wait to get on the tour like you guys and buy some quality stuff. :roll:
You should buy one G96, they are marketed towards double digit handicappers!!!!! :wink: :P

Fishman Dan
16th September 2004, 01:57 PM
I thought you were suppose to get rid of offensive avater's? I find that very offensive!!!

At least you changed yours Iain, i was having problems focussing on all that shiny gear in your last avatar :?

Iain
16th September 2004, 01:59 PM

At least you changed yours Iain, i was having problems focussing on all that shiny gear in your last avatar :?
No Problems, this is just a tease for Jarro, since he doesn't have this stuff!!!!! :P :P

terryand
16th September 2004, 02:07 PM
You should buy one G96, they are marketed towards double digit handicappers!!!!! :wink: :P

You bastard...cheap shot !
Hey...at least I've been there !

Meeeeeeeeoooooooooowwwwwwww

But funny :wink: on both sides.

Terry.

Iain
16th September 2004, 02:07 PM

You bastard...cheap shot !
Hey...at least I've been there !
That's ok, I'd rather be going down than up in HCP... (Shudupp Jarro :roll: )

Jarro
16th September 2004, 02:12 PM
So let me get this straight...the UPGRADE kit for the R7 is worth more than my driver, putter, and wedges combined ? :smt017
I can't wait to get on the tour like you guys and buy some quality stuff. :roll:

pure class ..... post of the week =D> :smt005

Trung
20th September 2004, 01:06 PM
Iain,

Normal R7 will do me fine, sorry for the late reply. Just got back to Ozland today. :P

As for Jarro, he is a HO. He can do what he likes :lol:

Trung
20th September 2004, 01:09 PM
Iain,

Can you change the thread name to "Trung & Jarro"...
I got the r7 first :twisted: