PDA

View Full Version : 907 D2 9.5* Titty - V2 Stiff

nudgee
21st April 2007, 05:42 PM
Hate the bloody shaft and couldnt be bothered re-shafting - played two rounds with it so it is in almost new condition - comes with 907 D2 headcover. Paid $500 for it so willing to let it go for $450 shipped in OZ.

Again this is 9.8/10 so I dont think pics are needed. If you buy and you are not ahppy with condition - I will give you your money back!!

kpac
21st April 2007, 05:52 PM
back to the burner mate ;)
Well atleast no one can blame you for not trying things out!!

Courty
21st April 2007, 06:22 PM
OMG, Dion would kill for this club.

Speirsy11
21st April 2007, 06:27 PM
PM Sent.

Johnny Canuck
21st April 2007, 08:04 PM
PM Sent.

you are a sick, sick man.

BrisVegas
22nd April 2007, 10:13 AM
OMG, Dion would kill for this club.

It's a great club (had a hit with it yesterday) but it's too much shaft for my woosy swing.

Serious bargain here.

Jono
22nd April 2007, 10:59 AM
PM Sent.

Does this mean you might be selling the Cobra? :wink:

Speirsy11
22nd April 2007, 11:08 AM
Does this mean you might be selling the Cobra? :wink:

Yes.....Actually going to have my own mini-shoot out assuming I sell the SuperQuad in time.......Sq 9.5* Altus Vs. Cobra Vs. 907D2 Vs. Adams BUL Tour

Another PM sent.......

nudgee
23rd April 2007, 12:10 PM
SOLD to a good home.

3oneday
24th April 2007, 12:46 PM
Sooo, stayed with the D1 ??? Nice choice ;)

peter_rs
24th April 2007, 01:35 PM
No the D1 has gone too.

Speirsy11
24th April 2007, 07:12 PM
SOLD to a good home.

Frankly, more of a half-way house than a home but thanks anyway :lol:

nudgee
24th April 2007, 08:51 PM
Rob, driver shipped early in the morning - lets hope that good old post is good to you and get it before weekend.

Cheers

BrisVegas
7th June 2007, 09:41 PM
Actually going to have my own mini-shoot out assuming I sell the SuperQuad in time.......Sq 9.5* Altus Vs. Cobra Vs. 907D2 Vs. Adams BUL Tour

So which driver did you go with??

Speirsy11
7th June 2007, 10:45 PM
The Titleist is in the bag. I hit more fairways with it than I do with the others, and thats the key for me. I also like how flat I can hit it since it gets very windy where I am.

BrisVegas
8th June 2007, 07:59 AM
good to hear mate. although....i was going to offer to take it off your hands if it wasnt working out. :)

Jarro
8th June 2007, 08:23 AM
I saw a nice demo D2 in the pro-shop at Nudgee yesterday, had the impressive VS proto in it, might be a good time to take it out for a whirl today :mrgreen:

3oneday
8th June 2007, 08:33 AM
I saw a nice demo D2 in the pro-shop at Nudgee yesterday, had the impressive VS proto in it, might be a good time to take it out for a whirl today :mrgreen:Burner TP going well then :p

BrisVegas
8th June 2007, 08:34 AM
I saw a nice demo D2 in the pro-shop at Nudgee yesterday, had the impressive VS proto in it, might be a good time to take it out for a whirl today :mrgreen:

I can't decide between the VS and V2 shafts... I've hit the V2 shaft a few times and it worked great, but then last time I hit this one of Nudgee's (now spiersy's) I hit it crap... Might have just been a bad swing. The few hits I've had of VS Proto's, they've felt too soft. I wish titleist had just kept the Graf Blue as a stock shaft and made my life easier...

Don't sky that D2 jarro... :wink:

peter_rs
8th June 2007, 08:46 AM
BV try the VS S70.

BrisVegas
8th June 2007, 08:54 AM
it's not a stock shaft pete, and I can't afford to custom order one and pay retail.

Jarro
8th June 2007, 08:56 AM
I can't decide between the VS and V2 shafts... I've hit the V2 shaft a few times and it worked great, but then last time I hit this one of Nudgee's (now spiersy's) I hit it crap... Might have just been a bad swing. The few hits I've had of VS Proto's, they've felt too soft. I wish titleist had just kept the Graf Blue as a stock shaft and made my life easier...

Don't sky that D2 jarro... :wink:

Dion, the VS Proto feels pretty stout in the D2, well at least i think it does :roll: I'll take it out today anyway, it looks a nice club .. much nicer than that triangular POS anyway :p

If i sky it i wont be telling any of you jokers either :mrgreen:

peter_rs
8th June 2007, 09:28 AM
BV if I see you at a range soon before I sell it I have a 905R with the VS S70 that you could try. to get a feel for the shaft. Its a 10.5* head but I find it has a flat ball flight.

BrisVegas
8th June 2007, 09:38 AM
I'm borrowing a D2 with V2 75 this weekend. If that works ok, then I won't bother with trying the VS Proto.

Speirsy11
8th June 2007, 10:35 AM
The V2 shaft is a funny one. SOme guys love it (I do....I've had it in 4 heads and it'sbeen great for me) and some guys hate it.......If it suits you it's a tight shaft with lots of kick.......

Boonie
8th June 2007, 11:06 AM
The V2 shaft is a funny one. SOme guys love it (I do....I've had it in 4 heads and it'sbeen great for me) and some guys hate it.......If it suits you it's a tight shaft with lots of kick.......

I'm with you Rob, I love it also and really should have never stopped using it. It's a good strong stiff with a bit of kick. I have one in both my driver and 3-wood at the moment and loving them.

On the other hand, I can't stand the Aldila NV's or the VS Proto, both just awful shafts for me, but plenty of guys love them.

Rob,

How do you feel the D2 plays compared to the 905R?

Speirsy11
8th June 2007, 08:36 PM
I'm with you Rob, I love it also and really should have never stopped using it. It's a good strong stiff with a bit of kick. I have one in both my driver and 3-wood at the moment and loving them.

On the other hand, I can't stand the Aldila NV's or the VS Proto, both just awful shafts for me, but plenty of guys love them.

Rob,

How do you feel the D2 plays compared to the 905R?

For me the D2 spins far less than the 905R did and I prefer the shape as well. I found that I could get the 905R moving left a lot easier than I can the D2, which really takes the left side out of play for me. I'm hitting the D2 longer than any 905R that I've tried but I think that is due to the lower spin rate more than anything else.

I'm with you on the VS Proto. Guys love that shaft and I hit high spinny hooks with it in every club I've tried it except the Cobra Pro D.......