PDA

View Full Version : Driver, 3 wood and some shafts for sale.

Iain
13th September 2004, 05:33 PM
I have the following for sale -

510 TP Tour, 9.5 deg, comes with Aldia NV 75 Stiff at 45inches, only just installed, this is a genuine tour club, no serial number, square to slightly open (Maybe?) heavy head, didn't get to weigh it, but I guess the swingweight is about D3-D4, it is a small nick right at the bottom of the face due to small rock, but it doesn't affect playability and isn't noticable at address. Comes with 500 series H/C (Which is actually slightly smaller than the retail, yes thats right a tour H/C!!! :wink: ), new Lampkin Rubber grip. Everyone that has hit this agree's it is a solid club. $500

Retail 13.5 deg V-Steel T/S, with Steel Technology Stiff Shaft SW of about D1-D2. Plays at 42.5inches. Ding in the top of the head, if you look for it is noticable, other than that the usual sole and face marks. Long Club off the tee. No H/C. $190

TP Graphics Speeder 757 Stiff .335 tip, 41.5inches long so good for a 3 or 5 wood. This has been tipped, and does play at about an x stiff, no grip. Gawwwn.

Mitsubishi Rayon Shaqx, Red and Black from Japan Tour X flex, .335 tip, 43.25inches, played at 45in in the TP Tour head. This is a very smooth shaft, great feeling shaft for a higher SS. Comes with Swingrite cord Grip. $140.

If you have any queries or want photo's just ask and I can get them to you ASAP. Discounts for multiple purchases, Shipping not included.

Iain

990B Luva
30th September 2004, 09:32 AM
Iain, if you still have the Speeder, I am keen (looking for a shaft for my 5 wood) that TP is tempting but not yet. but the speeder, I WANT IT

Iain
30th September 2004, 11:03 AM
Iain, if you still have the Speeder, I am keen (looking for a shaft for my 5 wood) that TP is tempting but not yet. but the speeder, I WANT IT
I'll find out if the deal has fallen through, if it has, it's your's.

Don't reneg on me this time..... :evil:

990B Luva
1st October 2004, 10:12 PM
I'll find out if the deal has fallen through, if it has, it's your's.

Don't reneg on me this time..... :evil:
no deal is as good as that so if the deal has fallen trough, i will snap it up

Fishman Dan
4th October 2004, 11:09 PM
....so if the deal has fallen trough, i will snap it up

Just like a Purple Ice on the trees where you play?? :smt081 :smt082 :smt044

990B Luva
9th October 2004, 02:26 PM
Speeder is goone ( i have it)

Iain
9th October 2004, 02:32 PM
Speeder is goone ( i have it)
Like he said, speeder is gone, 510tp has a deal pending.....

Come on people make some resonable offers, this stuff has got to go.....

Jarro
9th October 2004, 04:11 PM
....so if the deal has fallen trough, i will snap it up

Just like a Purple Ice on the trees where you play?? :smt081 :smt082 :smt044

well Fishy.. it appears that there's more to this story ... a little golfing birdie told me that the Purple Ice wasn't damaged.. but replaced :smt017

Jarro
9th October 2004, 04:13 PM

Iain, tell me more about the Shaqx shaft :?

comparisons :-k

Iain
9th October 2004, 06:49 PM

Iain, tell me more about the Shaqx shaft :?

comparisons :-k

:smt102 It was very smooth, the PX of driver shafts, I think it was tip stiff and hit on a lower trajectory, very tight dispersion. But it might be a bit much for you though Jarro..... :wink:

A great feeling shaft though. 8) :smt023

Jarro
9th October 2004, 07:12 PM
But it might be a bit much for you though Jarro..... :wink:

.. fair enough :(