PDA

View Full Version : Cupboard Cleanout Sale - updated + new stuff

Moe Norman
28th March 2007, 03:20 PM
Gents,

Cleaning out my stocks of clubs that have actually been in my bag at some point or another, or were at least purchased with the intention of going in the bag ;)

Cleveland 'Designed by' Blade Ben Crenshaw Signature Edition 35" - $150

Taylor Made 200 Steel Tour 15* with Mitsubishi Rayon ShaqX & Headcover - $175 - shaft is going to Perci so this is temporarily no longer for sale until shaft is replaced

Ping Anser 4 - $75 - this one appears to be a bit bent, might fix it up first before trying to sell

Sonartec MD 17* iRod Stiff - $140 - just dug this one out of the shed, it actually still has the plastic on the head, so its brand new.

Taylor Made R7 Quad TP 7.5* Tour Serial - NV Proto Stiff - Magnetic Headcover - $250 - taking offers on this

Cleveland Launcher Comp 15* with Matrix X-Stiff shaft - $150 - bought this to replace the TM 200 Tour, but just can't imagine using this bright orange shaft! Will trial a Nike T 40 Tour before relenting and getting a 906F or X Tour ;)

3 wood and hybrid are in excellent condition, the two putters & driver are probably just good condition.

I'll get photo's up over the next couple of days if there is any interest, don't lowball too much as it will just find its way to ebay anyway.

Might add some other items as I discover them around the house.

3oneday
28th March 2007, 03:37 PM
Moe,

MD17, did you play it ? comparison in looks and playability to the Adams 17° ?

Don't worry about pics though, I'll take your word for it. If we get to the negotiation stage, can I appoint Peter_rs to lowball you ?

Fishman Dan
28th March 2007, 03:53 PM
You Scotty Cameron freaks should jump at that Anser 4. Sensational putter for the purists.

Moe Norman
28th March 2007, 05:05 PM
3oneday.

I play the 19* in the MD with an X-Stiff iRod.

Comparison with the Adams in looks and playability.

Looks: The head is a funny square type shape, but I don't mind it
Playability: Sets up square or perhaps a touch open, I have hit more misses right with my 19*, misses with the Adams were massive hooks.

I haven't actually hit the 17*, because I bought the 19 and 17 at the same time, took the 19 out first and fell in love with it - favourite club in my bag.

Jarro
28th March 2007, 05:15 PM
Is this one of the clubs that perci had ?

If so, it's a great little club, easy to line up, and goes great 8)

Fishman Dan
28th March 2007, 05:23 PM
How workable is it?

Jarro
28th March 2007, 05:27 PM
How workable is it?

Why don't YOU go hit one and write us a review ?

Moe Norman
28th March 2007, 06:12 PM
Jarro,

Nah I sold Perci's MD's on ebay for $180 each, they were all in perfect nick with headcovers.

Actually, I think Boonie bought the 17*

perci
28th March 2007, 07:40 PM
I have another,i regretted selling the ones i had,bloody great clubs these.

Boonie
28th March 2007, 11:32 PM
Jarro,

Nah I sold Perci's MD's on ebay for $180 each, they were all in perfect nick with headcovers.

Actually, I think Boonie bought the 17*

The one I bought from you is a 19* Moe.

Really good club, funny to look at for a while, but it sits very square and does not have the left bias that many hybrids have.

Moe Norman
28th March 2007, 11:54 PM
Really good club, Clearly not good enough for a PING HO ;)