PDA

View Full Version : Callaway X460 Tour 9.5* Fuji Platform S Flex $220

mikezone13
19th March 2007, 06:37 PM
Gusy as title says I have this baby for sale. It's been replaced by a 905R as the shaft in the X460 is probably just a touch stiff in the tip for me, otherwise I would've kept it as it was doing magic things for my fairways hit stat! ;)

It's in excellent condition, comes with the matching headcover and is only about 4-5 months old.

The tour model has the square face, none of this closed anti-slice garbage.

I've also got this for sale a couple of other ways (sitting in my pro-shop etc) so come and grab a deal before it goes.

Or will trade for a Scotty, Bettinardi or Yes putter, what have you got?

Mike

EDIT: Pics added.

Jono
19th March 2007, 11:10 PM
What's replacing this? 8)

mikezone13
19th March 2007, 11:43 PM
What's replacing this? 8)

Read line 1 in Post #1 (that's how you guys 'speak' around here isn't it?) :lol:

Hint... starts with 9 ends with R and has 05 in the middle :)

Moe Norman
19th March 2007, 11:58 PM
mike I have a Yes! putter if you want a trade?

not really a fair swap though, how much extra coin would you want?

3oneday
20th March 2007, 03:18 AM
I can verify that it's a legit driver too ;)

Jarro
20th March 2007, 03:56 AM
I can verify that it's a legit driver too ;)

Should've known you'd be involved with this somehow ;)

Jono
20th March 2007, 07:14 AM
Read line 1 in Post #1 (that's how you guys 'speak' around here isn't it?) :lol:

Hint... starts with 9 ends with R and has 05 in the middle :)

This is the part of the Ozgolf routine ... You put a club up for sale, then someone will jump in with "What's replacing this?" (likely to be Jarro), then you'll get requests for pics by tyre kickers (again likely to be Jarro), then some lowballing (few culprits here ... Andylo is one ;) ) followed by some suggestion that you should get a different club (likely to be Jarro shouting "Burner!") :lol:

Just see it as a friendly bump. ;)

mikezone13
20th March 2007, 08:44 AM
mike I have a Yes! putter if you want a trade?

not really a fair swap though, how much extra coin would you want?

What kind of Yes is it mate and what kind of condition?

Not sure about how much extra coin I'd need, would make a call based on condition etc.

Yes Callie is my preferred model as looking for an Anser style putter as a gamer or backup.

mikezone13
1st April 2007, 07:12 PM
Pics added to original post.

Jarro
1st April 2007, 07:23 PM
This is the part of the Ozgolf routine ... You put a club up for sale, then someone will jump in with "What's replacing this?" (likely to be Jarro), then you'll get requests for pics by tyre kickers (again likely to be Jarro), then some lowballing (few culprits here ... Andylo is one ;) )

With Jono being the other likely suspect :roll:

mikezone13
3rd April 2007, 06:59 PM
Calling all lowballers :D

Come on guys, I'm open to offers due to buying that bloody XG putter off Fishy Dan that I just couldn't resist.

mikezone13
5th April 2007, 01:12 PM
Come on guys, not even a ridiculous offer to entertain me? All you ho's should be sticking your hand up to get a piece of this TOUR club.

It's been played on the prestigious Mosman Soccer Club Golf Tour and the PGA Tour (Pretend Golfers Anonymous Tour) by yours truly and if you get your grubby mits on it you could play with it on the OZGolf Tour...

Roll up and grab a bargain before your mate does and knocks it 30 yards past you off the tee!!

PeteyD
14th April 2007, 06:03 PM
$200 if you still have it :D

mikezone13
14th April 2007, 06:23 PM
$200 if you still have it :D

Think I still have it (been at pro shop for a few weeks now).

Fishman Dan
14th April 2007, 11:20 PM
Pete - I used mine today and can't recommend these enough. These have to be one of the most underrated clubs on the market.

Don't get scared by the shaft, although I found it launches a little lower. At our ability that's fine as long as your hitting them straight!

Mike's is older so hopefully you two can settle for a good deal. If you want one that sparkles in the sunlight, then reply to my PM but it will probably cost you a couple more buckeroos ;)

mikezone13
24th May 2007, 08:25 AM
Price drop $220 - how do I edit the post title to reflect this???

Guys this club is still available, really looking to get rid of it now, Sydney pickup is just so much easier so if you're in Syd and looking for a great driver in great condition, with a great shaft make me an offer.

Postage will be about $25 (using courier type service) to all capital cities and other major spots, but will be charged at cost price.

Happy to trade for a Scotty Studio Style Newport 2 or 2.5

AndyP
24th May 2007, 08:35 AM
Price drop $220 - how do I edit the post title to reflect this???
Edit > Go Advanced

mikezone13
24th May 2007, 08:43 AM
Edit > Go Advanced

Cheers mate!