PDA

View Full Version : Welcome Mikezone!

Jono
15th March 2007, 08:20 PM
Hey Mike,

Are you the one that organised the ISG day at Eastlake? Welcome to Ozgolf! 8)

Just watch out for a few trouble makers here ... ;)

mikezone13
15th March 2007, 08:26 PM
Hello, yep it's me.

Came over for a look after seeing the great match between Trung and Grant at Macquarie Links.

I've heard the guys over here like to actually play golf and organise golf days, so hopefully I fit in here.

Courty
15th March 2007, 08:42 PM
Welcome Mike. 8)

Grunt
15th March 2007, 08:45 PM
Welcome Mike.

3oneday
15th March 2007, 08:47 PM
Welcome Mike. 8)

Welcome Mike.Welcome Mike.

:lol:

just
15th March 2007, 08:56 PM
I've heard the guys over here like to actually play golf and organise golf days, so hopefully I fit in here.

Unfortunately Mike, you're in NSW so the OZGOLF golf days will be few and far between. I refer you to this thread:

http://www.ozgolf.net/forums/showthread.php?t=6849

:roll::shock::oops::lol:

Unless you take weekdays off and play with Grunt.

Welcome!!!!

BrisVegas
15th March 2007, 08:57 PM
g'day mate, welcome aboard!

mikezone13
15th March 2007, 09:11 PM
Unfortunately Mike, you're in NSW so the OZGOLF golf days will be few and far between. I refer you to this thread:

http://www.ozgolf.net/forums/showthread.php?t=6849

:roll::shock::oops::lol:

Unless you take weekdays off and play with Grunt.

Welcome!!!!

It's weird isn't it that every Sydney course is crowded with golfers, yet trying to get an internet forum of very keen NSW golfers to play is difficult due to price, distance, not liking the course, [insert other lame excuse here] :D

TS
15th March 2007, 09:14 PM
Mike, welcome. Where do you normally play?

Moe Norman
15th March 2007, 09:15 PM
yet trying to get an internet forum of very keen NSW golfers to play is difficult due to price, distance, not liking the course, [insert other lame excuse here] Welcome - I like your style :)

Jono
15th March 2007, 09:18 PM

He's a fellow member at Eastlake ... the course you love so much. ;) :lol:

Jono
15th March 2007, 09:19 PM
It's weird isn't it that every Sydney course is crowded with golfers, yet trying to get an internet forum of very keen NSW golfers to play is difficult due to price, distance, not liking the course, [insert other lame excuse here] :D

Don't forget traffic ... ;) :lol:

mikezone13
15th March 2007, 09:22 PM

Eastlake as below...

Welcome - I like your style :)

I will make it my mission to take the piss as much as I can and assist Jono in organising a piss up in a brewery... if he needs a hand that is :D

He's a fellow member at Eastlake ... the course you love so much. ;) :lol:

How could you not like Eastlake? A bad experience with a semitrailer or B-Double on Wentworth Ave? :lol:

Trung
15th March 2007, 09:32 PM
Hello, yep it's me.

Came over for a look after seeing the great match between Trung and Grant at Macquarie Links.

Welcome Mike, it takes a good man to convince another good man to join us :smt023 .

A few things to look out for here
Feel free to dish it out to your competitor or other forum members, there are good sledgers on here (myself included 8) ). We dish out and we cop the same treatment back.

You will fit right it..

Bloody 16 hcper my ar*e :roll: . You are a good 9-10 hcp 8-) .

mikezone13
15th March 2007, 09:44 PM
Bloody 16 hcper my ar*e :roll: . You are a good 9-10 hcp 8-) .

Doesn't that make me a really really good 16hcapper? ;)

Eag's
15th March 2007, 11:44 PM
G'day Mike, welcome :smt023

Jarro
16th March 2007, 06:08 AM
Howdy Mike

dc68
16th March 2007, 09:14 AM
Welcome Mike.

Fishman Dan
16th March 2007, 09:27 AM
Hello, yep it's me.

G'day Mike,

We live in Sydney, so we like to set up a day for golf, declare interest, and then pull out well in advance.

Where do you play your golf?

3oneday
16th March 2007, 10:18 AM
We live in Sydney, so we like to set up a day for golf, declare interest, and then pull out well in advance.taking your Grunt pills today Dan ???

:p

3oneday
16th March 2007, 10:27 AM
....ooohhh stop it...every time I drive past there it freaks the hell out of me.
What does the club do there...just budget on 2 deaths per week ???
That is one dangerous place !never played/driven past Fox Hills then ?? :lol:

TS
16th March 2007, 11:43 AM
And on sat & sun afternoon, every hackers and their girlfriend in the Eastern suburb are trying to playing golf in Eastlake.

You can finish your game in around 3 hours easily. As long as you don't mind playing only 9 holes.

mikezone13
16th March 2007, 12:04 PM
And on sat & sun afternoon, every hackers and their girlfriend in the Eastern suburb are trying to playing golf in Eastlake.

You can finish your game in around 3 hours easily. As long as you don't mind playing only 9 holes.

It hasn't been like that in ages. Normally when I'm finishing comp now the 1st tee is nearly empty, could have something to do with the increased green fee to try and keep the traffic down a bit.

No deaths yet either, but we're trying to sacrifice an oldie so the Land and Environment Court will throw out the council's appeal to construction of the bridge that has been approved. :D

le_quiet_uno
16th March 2007, 12:12 PM
Welcome Mike!

Thanks again for organising the ISG golf day at Eastlakes. It was a great day out!

Look forward to play with you again. :)

mikezone13
16th March 2007, 02:37 PM
Welcome Mike!

Thanks again for organising the ISG golf day at Eastlakes. It was a great day out!

Look forward to play with you again. :)

Hey mate, any more 1's lately? :D

Hopefully we can get a good group together again some time... dare I say it even 16 players ;) although we did make 19 for the ISG golf day (including ring ins) so it can't be too difficult.

Jono
16th March 2007, 08:24 PM
No deaths yet either, but we're trying to sacrifice an oldie so the Land and Environment Court will throw out the council's appeal to construction of the bridge that has been approved. :D

I can not believe that the council is appealing the decision ... we should get some of them in carts and make them play the 5th, 6th, 13th, 14th over and over again. :roll: :lol:

Grunt
16th March 2007, 08:27 PM
This debate has been going on for about 20 years, if not longer. It was all the rage in the early 80's. It got denied then when the RTA wanted to upgrade Wentworth Avenue.

mikezone13
16th March 2007, 08:43 PM
This debate has been going on for about 20 years, if not longer. It was all the rage in the early 80's. It got denied then when the RTA wanted to upgrade Wentworth Avenue.

The difference now is that for all intents and purposes it has been accepted.

The only reason the council is appealing the decision is because they won't get any revenue from the advertising on the bridge.

We are all set to begin construction and also some rerouting when (not if) the bridge has the go ahead.

le_quiet_uno
19th March 2007, 05:52 PM
Hey mate, any more 1's lately? :D

Hopefully we can get a good group together again some time... dare I say it even 16 players ;) although we did make 19 for the ISG golf day (including ring ins) so it can't be too difficult.

Well.. it's kinda difficult when I hang my boots up unwillingly by my missus. :P

Thanks to a good organiser to have a massive group for the ISG day. It would be nice to get a good group together.. fingers cross that this time around it would be a lot easier for anyone who's organising it!

Look forward to have a game with you guys soon! :D