PDA

View Full Version : I love Birthday's......

Iain
10th September 2004, 09:03 PM
My Birthday was last Monday, this has taken a while to put up, but here it is, my present...... :smt113

http://members.optusnet.com.au/~iainandkelly/mypic35.jpg

And it got even better when I took off the H/C.... :smt098 :smt038
http://members.optusnet.com.au/~iainandkelly/mypic36.jpg

This is the Accessory Kit
http://members.optusnet.com.au/~iainandkelly/mypic34.jpg

Iain

Trung
10th September 2004, 09:06 PM
wow......nice.. :P

you bought all that for yourself? :lol: :lol:

Ducky
10th September 2004, 09:29 PM
Where can I get oversized animal headcovers at? The dog headcover I have currently hardly fits my Nike TI 350cc in it.

:?

Anyways, how do you hit it?

:)

Kind regards,

Ben (Ducky).

markTHEblake
10th September 2004, 10:20 PM
Never thought I would see the day that a Golf Club comes with instructions :D

Jarro
11th September 2004, 02:27 AM
nice score Iain.

which shaft option did you get :?:

now lets talk about what weights you don't wanna keep :wink:

Iain
11th September 2004, 03:52 AM
Ducky,
The Mrs got it from the HOG I think, not sure of the exact price though, but it iis one of the daphne H/C's which some of the guys have been getting from the US? Hit it great on Wednesday out at Nudgee, on 17 (North) I hit it over the corner to about 80m, I hit 7? Par 5 (I think) in two with driver and 6 iron.... \:D/ :smt023

Jarro,
I got the 757 Stiff, and it is a 10.5* 8) And it just comfirmed my suspicions about the other one being too stiff. You can borrow a couple of weights to see what you like, but have.... [-X

MTB,
They are a bit over the top, but I imagine some moron would do it wrong, break the club and then blame TM for it.... :roll:

Saying that though, I was screwing in a weight and it snapped!!! the thread just snapped clean through, lucky I was able to get the broken bit out of the port with my finger, so it wasn't the thread, must of been a faulty weight, which I took back to HOG straight away for a replacement. Which the TM reps are supposed to carry around extra's just in case.

Onewood
11th September 2004, 05:10 AM
Happy Birday Iain :smt113

Well this is what the post is all about isn't it :D :?

goughy
11th September 2004, 05:34 AM
Lucky bugger. My wife would never get me anything golf related (she hates golf) or let me get anything golf related for myself for my birthday.

Well done mate.

Now what's happening with your old driver.

Oh yeah, congrats on getting older too. :wink:

Can't wait to see it next sunday.

Iain
11th September 2004, 06:03 PM

Thanks Mate, I've just got the nv installed and am going to see what it is like. But will most likely sell it. It's ok Goughy you've still got plenty on me.... :P

Happy Birday Iain

Well this is what the post is all about isn't it
Thanks Kev.

Ducky
11th September 2004, 07:50 PM
Thanks for replying, Iain. I have heard of Daphne's headcovers.

:)

Kind regards,

Ben (Ducky).

clikchic
14th September 2004, 12:31 PM
Lucky bugger. My wife would never get me anything golf related (she hates golf) or let me get anything golf related for myself for my birthday.

Well done mate.

Can't wait to see it next sunday.

What on EARTH are you on about goughy! I seem to remember waiting in the car (AND falling asleep!) while you took forever to buy a set of Ping I3's only week before your birthday! I tell you he is worse in a golf shop than any woman shopping anywhere else! :roll:

And give it up, the REAL reason you don't get anything golf related for your birthday is because I have no idea about golf clubs and you would rather do it yourself! :roll:

HUMPH!

clikchic
14th September 2004, 12:33 PM
A belated Happy Birthday by the way Iain! ;-)

Iain
14th September 2004, 05:05 PM
A belated Happy Birthday by the way Iain! :wink:
Thanks Clikchic, it's certainly been an intersting birthday this year.... :roll: