PDA

View Full Version : combo bags

agave
8th March 2007, 12:55 PM
hi , i am looking for a stand / cart bag that holds the legs in place when not carrying or hide in a concealable zip for travelling. Doing a lot of travel my last callaway and titleist bags were busted by airline staff . I know of sun mountain but dont distribute in aust. Also my staff bag is way too big for carts and too heavy for frequent travel especially in a travel bag . Any ideas ?

Courty
8th March 2007, 01:09 PM
Ogio Edge (http://www.ogio.com/product.php?product=169) does what you need. I got mine off eBay in the US for $250 AUD (including freight) as I couldn't track any down in Oz. You can also get them at Golfsmith.com.
The best solution is to get a travel bag to put it in. I've travelled to Brisbane & Adelaide with mine and have had zero problems/ damage.

billybaub
8th March 2007, 01:22 PM
the ogio grom is a good bag
got kegs that strap away. still a biggish bag tho so you can throw it on a buggy and it has the torq strap to stop it moving

Moe Norman
8th March 2007, 01:54 PM
get a travel bag mate - they are a godsend.

freddy a
11th March 2007, 06:08 PM
Get a Grom or Precept Hideaway bag they have both @ Golfworks Gabba.

BrisVegas
13th March 2007, 10:54 AM
If you want a serious travel case, the either the Club Glove or SKB cases are the best available. Both will fit a decent sized bag and the travel case of choice of the pros.

Agreed, that Bridgestone bag of yours makes my little staffer look tiny!

agave
13th March 2007, 07:40 PM
ogio grom has been purchased .the bridgestone behemoth is gone . thanks everyone for their suggestions . next question can you get the ogio travel cases in oz? the smaller one looks ideal for a bag the size of the grom. by the way just played my first round carrying the grom and it must be the most comfortable carry on the market.