PDA

View Full Version : Putters - Ping Redwood Anser & Yes Tracy

pt73
5th March 2007, 12:30 PM
Ping Redwood Anser 35" Black Dot, $260 plus postage. Putter is in mint condition as it's only been used for 5 rounds, includes original headcover which looks new.

Yes Tracy 34" -- SOLD

PM me for pics/questions and local pickup in Sydney is OK.

PT

kpac
7th March 2007, 12:23 PM
Yes putter sold.
Awaiting delivery and dropping shots!!
AndyP i recon a new putter will save me 10 shots a round :p so you'll have to lookout!!

Fishman Dan
7th March 2007, 12:30 PM
You poor, delusional bugger.

AndyP
7th March 2007, 12:34 PM
Do you think this putter will help you to actually get the ball to the hole instead of several metres short?

If your new putter is saving you 10 shots, I think my new baby will cost me at least 3. Maybe we should play off scratch.

BrisVegas
7th March 2007, 12:38 PM
If your new putter is saving you 10 shots, I think my new baby will cost me at least 3.

What rubbish! Your game has improved out of sight since Mitchell came along. I'd predict you'll be off 7-8hcap within a year of the next one arriving.

kpac
7th March 2007, 12:41 PM
haha, if getting a new putter could help me putt i would have done it long ago. I'm predicting 6 months of adjusting to a new putter, i'll be adding shots for the next while if anything.
But you never know andy, it may jag a few :)

Eag's
7th March 2007, 12:42 PM
What rubbish! Your game has improved out of sight since Mitchell came along. I'd predict you'll be off 7-8hcap within a year of the next one arriving.

You can't argue with that Andy :smt002

AndyP
7th March 2007, 02:26 PM
I certainly can argue with that. Two kids are a lot bigger handful than one. One of us will need to look after the bubs, while the other chases the terror three year old.

I believe there is still a mint Ping Redwood Anser for sale at $260 + postage...........

Moe Norman
7th March 2007, 02:33 PM
the proof will be in the pudding

Eag's
7th March 2007, 02:41 PM
I certainly can argue with that. Two kids are a lot bigger handful than one. One of us will need to look after the bubs, while the other chases the terror three year old.

I believe there is still a mint Ping Redwood Anser for sale at $260 + postage...........

lol hook, line &.....

AndyP
7th March 2007, 02:50 PM
I actually don't expect to blow out the handicap, just like kpac doesn't expect 10 shots saved from the new putter. Realistically, I might play a bit less, but actually go to the range a few times instead.

----------------------

http://www.pinggolf.com/images/products/putters/redwood/anser_face.jpg

Jarro
8th March 2007, 06:41 AM
so is this thing still for sale or what ???

pt73
8th March 2007, 08:27 AM
Yes

kpac
9th March 2007, 01:38 PM
many thanks pt73, putter in my hot little hands :) your photo's didn't do it justice, it is in very good condition. cheers

pt73
9th March 2007, 02:01 PM
Glad you like it, I hope it works for you.

PT

AndyP
9th March 2007, 02:10 PM
Glad you like it, I hope it works for you.
I don't.

kpac
9th March 2007, 09:41 PM
well it had it's first outing this afternoon. And what can i say, i worked like a,,,,, hmmm, a putter. net +2 (which is bloody bad!) but i can assure you it wasnt the fault of the putter,i blame the driver and hybrids! need to figure them out before i see you again andy.