PDA

View Full Version : Long Reef, 11:11am Sunday March 11

TS
1st March 2007, 05:05 PM
I am play my match against Fish on March 11. Is there any other ozgolfer interested in a game that day?

I booked 4 spots at Long Reef at 11:11am Sunday March 11.

Result for the game

TS 34 points
Dan 28 points
Amanda 28 points
Brad 20 points.

amanda
1st March 2007, 05:21 PM
We are - but we're happy to give way to anyone else that needs to have their matchplay.

TS
1st March 2007, 05:24 PM
We are - but we're happy to give way to anyone else that needs to have their matchplay.

Amanda. Would you be interested in a game at Riverside oaks?

Fishman Dan
1st March 2007, 05:27 PM
Remembering that Trung / Grunt have a match to play, but I'm not sure that Trung can make that date.

I'm locked in for that, although not mad-keen for a 5+ hour round. Prefer to play Riverside Oaks if we can get a morning start.

amanda
1st March 2007, 05:38 PM
Amanda. Would you be interested in a game at Riverside oaks?

I'm not sure if you're joking or not Tony - but definitely not! Would rather drive to Kooindah than RO :-D . Even Bathurst is a more attractive option at this point (and stupid idiots at the pro shop still can't tell me if I won the comp that day!)

Grunt
1st March 2007, 06:41 PM
Would be keen here, Trung can't make it for our matchplay though.

TS
1st March 2007, 09:34 PM
Dan. Do you want me to try to book a game at Asquith, what time do you want to play and what is your full name?

Jono
1st March 2007, 09:51 PM
... what is your full name?

Fader. Gaylord Fader.

:lol:

3oneday
1st March 2007, 10:05 PM
Fader. Gaylord Fader.

:lol::lol: :lol:

TS
1st March 2007, 10:06 PM
Fader. Gaylord Fader.

Is Dan his middle name?

Trung
2nd March 2007, 06:44 PM
TS,

I'm good for this game now if Grant is available.

Rgs, Trung

amanda
2nd March 2007, 06:48 PM
TS - if you need to bump Brad & I to fit in the match play - then no worries :)

Trung
2nd March 2007, 06:55 PM
Amanda,

Sorry.. Oooops.. I missed your post..

You and Brad can play, Grant and I can wait...

;-)

amanda
3rd March 2007, 02:28 PM
Are you sure? I suppose with you and Grant both working flexible hours, there's a chance you can play your m/p during the week :) Thanks :)

Trung
3rd March 2007, 05:19 PM
100% sure Amanda

Grunt
11th March 2007, 05:58 PM
Any result from the Matchplay?

TS
11th March 2007, 06:01 PM
Any result from the Matchplay?

Grant. Yes, I won the match 4 & 3. Dan played well, but his putter let him down couple of time. Dan will be ringing Jono soon for one of the condom grip.

Grunt
11th March 2007, 06:08 PM
Thanks TS, will update results.

Jono
11th March 2007, 06:12 PM
Grant. Yes, I won the match 4 & 3. Dan played well, but his putter let him down couple of time. Dan will be ringing Jono soon for one of the condom grip.

Get it right. It's the dildo grip. :roll: The driver headcover is the condom cover ... :lol:

TS
11th March 2007, 06:14 PM
Get it right. It's the dildo grip. :roll: The driver headcover is the condom cover ... :lol:

Sorry John. I am not too good with the proper Medical Term.

Grunt
11th March 2007, 06:22 PM
Did you hold an Ozgolf Day in conjunction TS? Was there a comp at Long Reef this morning?

TS
11th March 2007, 06:27 PM
Did you hold an Ozgolf Day in conjunction TS? Was there a comp at Long Reef this morning?

Result added.

Grunt
11th March 2007, 06:34 PM
So Brad's run of OzGolf wins has come to an end? He was the man for a little while there.

Jono
11th March 2007, 06:39 PM
It wasn't windy at Long Reef today?

Congrats TS. I hope you gave Dan the mandatory extra 5 shots for the home course advantage. ;)

Jarro
11th March 2007, 06:43 PM
Nice win TS 8)

Brad, what happened mate ??

Fishman Dan
11th March 2007, 08:16 PM
Thanks for the day out Tony.

Like TS said, 4&3 but it could/should been been a TS win 2&1 ;)

1st shot of the day for me found the ugliest, gnarliest tree i've ever seen. My 2nd shot was actually my 3rd due to having to take an unplayable. I'm off the Bunnings tomorrow, in a couple of weeks that tree won't be troubling anyone. :evil:

3 putts on 2 & 4 didn't help, but I won 2 of the 3 holes I had shots on (one halved with a 3 putt :roll:) The main problem probably wasn't the putter, it was more my approach shots.

Annoyed with losing 4&3 because it was a fairly simple par-putt that I missed to concede the match.

goughy
11th March 2007, 08:27 PM
1st shot of the day for me found the ugliest, gnarliest tree i've ever seen. My 2nd shot was actually my 3rd due to having to take an unplayable. I'm off the Bunnings tomorrow, in a couple of weeks that tree won't be troubling anyone. :evil:

I think you're spose to go to your local Stihl dealer to buy chainsaws for that purpose fishy.

Jono
11th March 2007, 08:31 PM

Is that the half dead tree on the left that looks like something out of a Harry Potter movie? Uglier than 3oneday's duck hook, that one ...

Grunt
11th March 2007, 09:14 PM
Dan, I have a Bunnings Spouse Discount Card!

Fishman Dan
11th March 2007, 10:05 PM
In my best Monty Burns... "Excellent...."

I had a close enounter with the same "tree" on the 18th, but that was more due to a big pull-hook onto the wrong hole. I was forced to play an 8-iron from about a metre away from it and lay up 100 out from the 18th green.

3oneday
11th March 2007, 10:06 PM
Dan, I have a Bunnings Spouse Discount Card!

In my best Monty Burns... "Excellent...."so boys... when is the happy day ???:p

Fishman Dan
11th March 2007, 10:08 PM
Don't think you'll have to cancel any plans, if that's what you were thinking ;)

3oneday
11th March 2007, 10:39 PM
Don't think you'll have to cancel any plans, if that's what you were thinking ;)private ceremony ?? well, I thought at least Grant would have opened up invitations for ozgolfers :p

Andrew
11th March 2007, 11:15 PM
I thought at least Grant would have opened up invitations for ozgolfers :p

He did.

Oh, didn't you get invited ?

amanda
12th March 2007, 07:22 AM
Thanks to Tony for organising yesterday - I played some great golf, some good golf and some terrible golf!

Local knowledge played to TS's advantage - and thankfully he shared advice with Brad & I! Though knowing where to hit the ball and actually getting it there is a different matter :)

Brad, what happened mate ??
Brad's not been on the forums lately - working 60-70 hr weeks with the lead up to a huge training course he is giving in Bangkok next week - so I'll post what I can.

A few injuries didn't help Brad's cause - a huge gash over his knee means it's difficult to bend. When he gets frustrated with golf his solution is swinging harder/faster. That lead to a bad shot where he tweaked his shoulder. Things sort of went down hill from there.

Also didn't help that when he asked me for directions - e.g. where is the flag - we had a few mis-communications! He hit the most fantastic 5w shot about 100m left of where the green was as a result of one incident :oops:

3oneday
12th March 2007, 07:33 AM
Oh, didn't you get invited ?You did Andrew ? goodness, i'm jealous :roll: