PDA

View Full Version : Titleist SC65 cart bag

Chris32
27th February 2007, 04:07 PM
Got myself a stand bag so this has got to go

Had it for about 6 months, no signs of abuse

Always stored indoors, so no weather damage.

Comes with hood, unfortunatley the strap that comes with it has been lost.
It wasn't much good anyway as it attached on the under side of the bag, so it made your bag flip up-side down when you carried it.

Open to offers, I paid $270 new about 6 months ago so I'm asking around the $200 mark.

Frieght wise, I'm in SA but can send using Couriers Please to Eastern States, WA and NT I would have to work something else out

** Long shot, but would also trade for a set of Project X 6.0 or 5.5 shafts, taper tip**

marcel
27th February 2007, 04:15 PM
Chris,

I'm driving to Melbourne 2nd week of March, if you get a buyer there happy to take it over for you, pickup would be from Brighton area, could deliver elsewhere on my travels depending whereabouts/whenabouts. If you haven't already and you're going to list on isg, you can make same offer there.

Chris32
27th February 2007, 04:25 PM
Chris,

I'm driving to Melbourne 2nd week of March, if you get a buyer there happy to take it over for you, pickup would be from Brighton area, could deliver elsewhere on my travels depending whereabouts/whenabouts. If you haven't already and you're going to list on isg, you can make same offer there.

Thanks for the offer mate, will see how much intrest there is and see if a buyer pops up in Melbourne. Freight wise I reckon it would cost about $25 to send it to most of the Eastern States, maybe even less to Melbourne

Was going to see if you wanted a round at TTG this sunday, but had a look at the schedule and the SA Amatuer champs are being held there this Sunday!
So I was going to see if maybe Sunday the 18th of March is free for you for a hit up there?

marcel
27th February 2007, 04:50 PM
So I was going to see if maybe Sunday the 18th of March is free for you for a hit up there?

I'll be away from 10/3 til 25/3 (or thereabouts) so it'll have to be after that.

Chris32
28th February 2007, 12:24 PM
Consider offers guys, not needed anymore so its got to go

Will chuck it on ebay if no one snaps it up by the end of the week

Chris

Chris32
30th March 2007, 05:49 PM
on ebay with huge price drop, gotta move it!

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=007&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&viewitem=&item=170096874101&rd=1&rd=1

Chris32
2nd April 2007, 05:14 PM
Sold!

Pinglauncher
2nd April 2007, 07:37 PM
Sold!

Hope you did better than I did Chris. Mine sold on Ebay for the opening bid :cry: so I got smashed on the price and the buyer came from S.A.

It cost me $7 more to post it than what I quoted so I politely asked him for additional postage. No response or $$$$ were forthcoming and he then left me glowing and positive feedback :smt102

Chris32
3rd April 2007, 01:54 PM
Nah didn't do to well with mine either, $135, but local pickup

Considering I paid about $260 its a bit of a hit, but they don't seem to be fetching much more than that on eBay

Dunno why, they are a great bag

BrisVegas
3rd April 2007, 01:57 PM
I was bidding on one last week that went for $160. I didn't realise you still had yours Chris, otherwise I'd have snapped yours up. I bought a carry bag in the meantime.