PDA

View Full Version : 18-14

CobraSS
24th February 2007, 09:20 AM
Broncos smashed by St Helens :smt023 , when you get beaten by a bunch of useless poms, its a smashing...:mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Made getting out bed early to watch it a pleasure............ suck it Ponies :smt098 :smt064 \\:D/ :smt098

PeteyD
24th February 2007, 09:49 AM
Isn't it a bunch of Australians playing in England?

Jarro
24th February 2007, 11:23 AM
We put up a better fight than i thought.

Tough road trip that one .. haven't seen the puppies make it in a while either ;)

3oneday
24th February 2007, 11:34 AM
Broncos were favourites as St Helens hadn't won a thing this year ?

Waste of time, played as a trial match really :p an expensive trial match....

No injuries ???

Jarro
24th February 2007, 11:49 AM
Broncos were favourites as St Helens hadn't won a thing this year ?

Waste of time, played as a trial match really :p an expensive trial match....

No injuries ???

I agree it's a waste of time and money, we'd be better off playing more trial games against NRL sides than tramping all around the globe :roll:

No reported injuries.

CobraSS
24th February 2007, 12:20 PM
No reported injuries.

not so fast, locky busted a nail and prettyboy carlaw got his hair messed up, both could be missing for a number of weeks. :smt002

Golf_Novice
24th February 2007, 11:44 PM
GO THE POMS!!!
Hehe - never thought I'd say that.. but whilst I'm here!! On second thoughts - NAH!!!

Talk about an expensive exercise - I flew over with the Broncos.. they were in Business Class on the Qantas flight and about 20+ flew over with them, plus excess baggage.

They played one or two games over here vs local teams before the game last night. So they've been in the UK since Feb 14. Hmmm... Who pays for all this??

I know a lot of Aussies over here who paid the money to travel up there to watch the game.. unfortunately I wasn't one of the rich ones to afford it. The Fanatics took their usual following!! Would of been a good one to go to though....