PDA

View Full Version : Well I guess its.....'Hello World'

Exasac
13th February 2007, 04:43 PM
I am a mexican (Victorian) that has been lost in the wilderness of WA for the last 10 years.

I have been introduced to this site by Johnny Canuck who is a good friend and fellow member of The Golf Club, Kennedy Bay.

A little weird being told about an Australian golf site from an import, however, I am glad he did.

Look forward to spinning some yarns with you all and maybe catch up for a game down the local.

Johnny Canuck
13th February 2007, 04:46 PM
we're supposed to catch up for a game tomorrow, and you've backed out. and no, i haven't been on here all day, i just got back from playing 18 with hughsey & al.

welcome. and try not to buy too much out of the pro shop.

Courty
13th February 2007, 04:47 PM
Howdy Exasac.

How the hell can you cope with playing on that course regularly?! I did it once last year and am steering clear for evermore. :shock:

I may be heading over your way next month, looking forward to playing a round or two while I'm there.

dc68
13th February 2007, 04:47 PM
Welcome

Exasac
13th February 2007, 04:50 PM
Hi Johnny Canuck

Can't play tomorrow coz' of other commitments, however, I thought you could also use the rest after the whoopin' I gave you the other day!!!!

Johnny Canuck
13th February 2007, 04:53 PM
a one point victory is not a whoopin. after beating you some many times in a row, i figured that i'd let you win one. i was worried that you might give up if you didn't get a single victory. congratulations to you and your handicap on a big win.

Exasac
13th February 2007, 04:53 PM
Hi Courty

It can be a struggle at times to know that you are going to have your brains beat out everytime you stand on the first tee, however, it is such a great course and one day I hope to get my own back...

If you are heading down our way then give us a call and I will arrange for Johnny Canuck to come out as well. You get discount rates if you play with members, which is always good around KB as it makes up for all the lost balls........

Courty
13th February 2007, 04:56 PM
If you are heading down our way then give us a call and I will arrange for Johnny Canuck to come out as well. You get discount rates if you play with members, which is always good around KB as it makes up for all the lost balls........

No offense, but I'd rather play elsewhere. 8-[

That said, I'd love to catch up with you & Johnny Canuck (& Speirsy11) for a game while I'm there. 8)

Johnny Canuck
13th February 2007, 04:57 PM
Hi Courty

don't ever buy balls at kennedy. spend 10 minutes in the rough on any of the holes at the start of the round and you should find more than enough balls to finish the round.
especially if you are follwing the group that exasac is playing in. if that's the case, i hope you like top flight powers!

Courty
13th February 2007, 04:59 PM
don't ever buy balls at kennedy. spend 10 minutes in the rough on any of the holes at the start of the round and you should find more than enough balls to finish the round.
especially if you are follwing the group that exasac is playing in. if that's the case, i hope you like top flight powers!

If you find any Precept D-Feels, they're mine (about 9 of them, anyway :oops:) :lol:

Exasac
13th February 2007, 04:59 PM
I borrowed that ball from you Johnny Canuck! I just couldn't take the B51's that you usually use..

Exasac
13th February 2007, 05:00 PM
No offense, but I'd rather play elsewhere. 8-[

That said, I'd love to catch up with you & Johnny Canuck (& Speirsy11) for a game while I'm there. 8)
No problems, let us know and we can arrange something. If you need to contact me other than via this forum, then follow my profiles home page.

Eag's
13th February 2007, 05:17 PM
Welcome Exasac :-D
Lots of new members coming out of the woodwork lately.

Grunt
13th February 2007, 05:25 PM
Welcome Exasac

Good to see some new members and the fact they are posting welcome messages is great too.

Keza_G
13th February 2007, 05:44 PM
Welcome Mexican.... Here's hoping you LOVE IT here....

AndyP
13th February 2007, 05:54 PM
Welcome Exasac. It's good to see this site is gathering some members in the West.

It must be painful over there putting up with all the West Coast Eagles gloating.

Jarro
13th February 2007, 07:13 PM
Welcome aboard 8)

Flowergirl
17th February 2007, 08:33 AM
Hiya fellow Victorian:smt002 and welcome to the crazy family called Ozgolf.:smt002

just
17th February 2007, 11:49 AM
If you find any Precept D-Feels, they're mine (about 9 of them, anyway :oops:) :lol:
Thats who they belonged too!:-D Johnny and PeteRS found plenty for me including some of my own!!:oops: They've gone to a good home, I won't have to buy balls for a while.

Courty
17th February 2007, 05:05 PM
:mrgreen:

AndyP
17th February 2007, 05:42 PM
If the D-Feels had big cut marks in them like someone had knifed it, and a big pink C on them, then they were definitely Courty's.

just
17th February 2007, 06:25 PM
Yep, those are the ones!

Courty
17th February 2007, 10:20 PM
If the D-Feels had big cut marks in them like someone had knifed it, and a big pink C on them, then they were definitely Courty's.

No problems, I can afford to buy plenty more with my Poker Winnings. ;)

Johnny Canuck
17th February 2007, 11:01 PM
i found one of those d feels today! not only was there a pink c drawn, but also a pink ribbon!

Courty
17th February 2007, 11:12 PM
Oh no. I wouldn't use one with a ribbon on it. 8-[ ;)

Rusty
18th February 2007, 08:02 PM
howdy Exasac. hey just out of curiosity, how'd you come up with this alias?

Courty
18th February 2007, 08:37 PM

Me too. +1

Johnny Canuck
23rd February 2007, 09:18 AM

Ok, Exasac is busy with his parents this week, so I will handle this one for him.

Growing up, he was a very big fan of "The Village People". He wanted to follow in the footsteps of his favorite member, the gay police officer. He loved the black leather outfit, particularily the ass-less chaps and little black hat. Unfortunately, he was just too young to join the force.

However, there was a solution. The VP's also had a song called "In The Navy", and a little tacker of an Exasac decided that this was his calling in life.

Exasac, is Ex -ASAC, which, as he told me, was his naval title. I don't know what exactly (or exasacly:-D) this means, but that should help clear things up.

AndyP
23rd February 2007, 02:06 PM
What sort of reply will you be expecting from that post, JC? :lol:

just
23rd February 2007, 07:42 PM
Exasac, is Ex -ASAC, which, as he told me, was his naval title. I don't know what exactly (or exasacly:-D) this means, but that should help clear things up.

An ASAC is an Anti-Submarine Air Controller. Basically they control anti-submarine aircraft, helicopters and P-3C Orions, to find and destroy submarines.

Doesn't everyone want to join the Navy after listening to the Village People!:smt044