PDA

View Full Version : What 's wrong with you junkers??

andylo
8th September 2004, 01:05 PM
Com'on guys, 69, MTB, Peter, Fishy, jarro...

No new post for hours already!! You guys are so full of... hmm... talents so just contribute something... a joke, a tale... anything.

andylo
8th September 2004, 01:41 PM
Tez, give us a time and we will be there :lol:

Fishman Dan
8th September 2004, 02:18 PM
I'm actually busy, flat chat doing... um.... work.

Case in point - even in responding to this i'm getting annoyed. And it's so warm and sunny outside.......

Jarro
8th September 2004, 03:31 PM
sorry andylo, i've just arrived back home after playing 9 holes after work :wink:

things are a litle slow in here this arvo, maybe some of these folks have found a life :P

damoocow
8th September 2004, 04:15 PM
69 your avatar is making me feel sick - can you please change it ?
damoocow

damoocow
8th September 2004, 04:21 PM
I am that spaz.
damoocow

andylo
8th September 2004, 04:26 PM
haven't you change the shaft yet damo?

markTHEblake
8th September 2004, 04:31 PM

How priviledged do I feel to be mentioned amongst such fine company.

Andy, not sure what junkers are - did you mean junkies?

Yeah the forum is a little dead the last 24 hours, one would think that with the rain, things might have picked up a bit. I mean things are so quiet I actually bothered to take the time to ensure punctuation and capitals were all in order.

andylo
8th September 2004, 04:41 PM
By the way, what is a junker ? :?:

Andy, not sure what junkers are - did you mean junkies?

Yep, that's what I mean :lol: my english.... sigh.... :cry:

Tonite I need to work on hit my 7 iron 100 meters instead of 150M.... I swing too hard!! Make my swing not in shape (in fact, very bad shape) and if I am lucky, I might shoot WAY LOWER this weekend.

AndyP
8th September 2004, 05:07 PM

How priviledged do I feel to be mentioned amongst such fine company.

:cry: :wink:

g69, $89 for the Ezydrive is a better price. :D

Onewood
8th September 2004, 06:14 PM
I might shoot WAY LOWER this weekend.

Andylo, you played in any comp's yet :?:

Fishman Dan
8th September 2004, 06:18 PM
... I might shoot WAY LOWER this weekend.

And you may shoot WAY HIGHER. A-Lo, it's not meant to matter that much, just get out there and enjoy the round. You'll have good days, and you will have bad ones. That's go.. er, life.

Perhaps you pay too much attention to the pro's, who are expected to perform weekend after weekend. We're not pro's, and from personal experience, we don't perform well week-in, week-out either ;)

Grab yer whackin' sticks, and get out there and start hitting things!

Ona
8th September 2004, 07:07 PM
from personal experience, we don't perform well week-in, week-out either ;)
speak for yourself fishy.. some of us perform great all the time.. :smt045 \:D/

ahh to be young :D :twisted:

andylo
8th September 2004, 10:44 PM
onewood,

Only once with my uncle and so on.... paid the comp fee, and none of us remeber to log the card in and don't even know where the card's now :cry:

Will do it again with Kee this Saturday :D

Fishy you maybe right about the thing you say - to your type of people. But it will never work on me. My statisfaction coming from a good round week after week and I know if I keep working my current path up I will get there... but it's a long path.

AndyP
9th September 2004, 08:46 AM
statisfaction

statisfaction: n To have satisfaction with one's statistics. :mrgreen:

3oneday
9th September 2004, 08:46 AM
Sorry ALo, was at my daughters school yesterday for education day, with my Mother in Law, whose name, ironically, is JOY :P .

Doesn't look like I missed much anyway, but next Wednesday I will be live AT HOME :smt026 .

Pete

Fishman Dan
9th September 2004, 09:40 AM
Fishy you maybe right about the thing you say - to your type of people. But it will never work on me. My statisfaction coming from a good round week after week and I know if I keep working my current path up I will get there... but it's a long path.

Then this isn't your game mate, sorry. You can Keep up the hard work, keep up your confidence, but if you're going out to win ONLY then you won't enjoy yourself. End of story.

Treat the game with respect or it will get you. And remember to hand in your card after EVERY round, good, bad or ugly - it's the nature of this sport.

andylo
9th September 2004, 01:07 PM
Ohoh... must be saying something wrong... your type of people :(

Sorry about the mis-understood.

No, I don't mean what you guys think. What I mean is different people have different demand.

To me I am not try to WIN the game, I just trying to play the game and try to play it well. I am not trying to beaten somebody out there in the course... I am a Bagger Vance movie tragic and as the movie said it's a game can only be play, not win :wink:

My satisfaction (not statisfaction :lol: ) comes from the following:

- No more horrible sideway shot iron shot, please... ask Kee for detail
- No more 3 or even 4 putts
- No more skull the chipping

Unfortunately... well... actually... unskillfully I do all of above 4 times every round!! :cry:

Finally finshy I don't mean to put you down at all, in fact my handicap suggested I have no position to do that, plus my conservative chinese education since as a child never let me do this!! I am really sorry for what I type without grammar check and makes you feel bad. :wink:

andylo
9th September 2004, 01:10 PM
By the way, what the hell's going on with you guys avatar :shock:

3oneday
9th September 2004, 01:11 PM
Finally finshy I don't mean to put you down at all :wink:
ALo, don't worry about Finshy :wink: , he's a big boy, have a look at his bum :lol: :lol: .

Pete

Fishman Dan
9th September 2004, 01:15 PM
A-Lo, i don't think that you have put me down at all, don't worry about that. :smt023

But don't think that you will never do those things ever again, because we all do from time to time. We don't go out thinking that we will, but.... you will only iron out these creases by playing more and more.

For instance, the day you have no skulled chips, you might 3-putt 3 or 4 times ;)

AndyP
9th September 2004, 01:34 PM
statisfactory: adj Having statistics that are adequate.

Fishman Dan
9th September 2004, 01:42 PM
statisfactory: adj Having statistics that are adequate.

Are you talking about golf or my avatar?