PDA

View Full Version : Duval makes a cut

Onewood
5th September 2004, 05:46 PM
David Duval makes a cut after nearly 15months :shock:

Great to see this great player back on track :smt026

Could we have a new world number one come Tuesday morning 8)

VJ can win and Tiger second......VJ takes over 8)

Seen him on the driving range after shooting 63, Thats the difference between him and me :D I'd be on the GROG all night :lol: :lol: :lol:

AndyP
6th September 2004, 08:38 AM
Seen him on the driving range after shooting 63, Thats the difference between him and me :D I'd be on the GROG all night :lol: :lol: :lol:
:?: Even the new and improved Kev?

Fishman Dan
6th September 2004, 09:40 AM
Did you see the 2-putt he had to make to scrape in? Long first putt - went left and missed by about 3', never troubled the hole but put him in range to sink the next one.

Good on him, but geez he looked a bundle of nerves finishing it off.

Iain
6th September 2004, 11:12 AM
I think it's great that he made the cut, from everything I've read he is a really great guy and when he was on a couple years back he was able to challenge tiger probably even more so than what VJ is doing now. So hopefully he can get in contention.

But making the cut is the first step.... :lol:

McMw
6th September 2004, 05:31 PM
DD making the cut was the hilite of the whole damn tourney for me...who cares who gets to number 1... :lol:

Webster
6th September 2004, 05:59 PM
Duval is a very complex character who had many difficult personal issues in his early life. He is a great talent and the game is better when he is playing well.
He is one of the few Pro's I would pay money to watch. Its great to see him back in the game.