PDA

View Full Version : Happy Fathers Day Guys!!! ;-)

clikchic
5th September 2004, 02:59 PM
Hey Guys

Just wanted to wish all you Daddies out there a Happy Fathers Day!

Silly me got goughy a pink panther boxed set for Jaz to give for fathers day! :roll:

We have had a lovely day today. We went out to breakfast at the chocolate cottage. It is a lovely coffee shop north of Toowoomba where you eat outside on a lawn and the kids can play on the play equipment while you relax and not worry about them breaking a glass or something!

goughy has also been out to the driving range while Jaz and I had a nap, and is now spending the afternoon watching boring stuff about pink panther on his dvd's.

Jarro
5th September 2004, 03:55 PM
thanks Clikchic... i've had a good day just lounging around while my 2 precious little gems :roll: wait on me hand and foot 8)

Clikchic... i believe congratulations are in order :wink: :D

Onewood
5th September 2004, 05:19 PM
Thanks Clikchic, I had a great day out with Mitchell 8) And no golf :shock: just some beach volleyball and cricket :D Yes I got breakfast in bed 8) :D

naragah
5th September 2004, 05:51 PM
Thanks Clikchic,
didn't get breakfast in bed as I am an early riser but got waited on hand and foot :lol: :lol: and spent the day at a lake with my son Kerrod and nephew Sam who we used to look after for a couple of years whilst his mum went through a tough time he spends just about every weekend with us anyway :D . we had a BBQ lunch and did some bike riding a great day in all :D :D :D

clikchic
5th September 2004, 07:12 PM
Glad to hear you had a good day guys! ;-)

And thanks Jarro! ;-)

Fingers crossed we have better luck this time...

andylo
5th September 2004, 10:00 PM
congratulations clikchik and goughy :D

Fingers crossed we have better luck this time...

My mum told me the secert of having a healthy pregnant:

Watch/Look at more beautiful things and matters, no stress and Don't think too much :D

AndyP
6th September 2004, 07:36 AM
Congratulations clikchic & goughy. :D I sincerely hope everything goes to plan this time. [-o<

Thanks for the Father's Day wishes. It's nice to be on the receiving end for the first time. :cool:
Didn't do anything special, but had breakfast made for me. Also went and watched my father-in-law make a golden duck in cricket. :smt011

markTHEblake
6th September 2004, 08:07 AM
Silly me got goughy a pink panther boxed set for Jaz to give for fathers day! :roll:

is that like a pink teddy version for blokes for goughy to play mummy's and daddy's in?

Flowergirl
6th September 2004, 12:01 PM
Yes - congratulations to you both. Hugs and well wishes all round.

I looked after my husband, uncle and my Dad for Fathers Day. I cooked them all a lovely roast for lunch and then shouted them all a round of golf - nine holes and a cart and a cart for my Mum and Aunty so they could watch. Seeing it was Fathers Day you'd think I'd let them win - but I didn't :lol:
My Dad HATES to lose - so I loved it!!!

Onewood
6th September 2004, 04:40 PM
Flowergirl, My flower's have still not arrived :cry: did you get the right address :D

clikchic
7th September 2004, 07:04 AM
Thanks everyone for your well wishes! ;-) I really appreciate it. It is slowly starting to sink in...

My mum told me the secert of having a healthy pregnant:

Watch/Look at more beautiful things and matters, no stress and Don't think too much

Thanks Andylo, I only wish it were that simple...this is now my seventh pregnancy. Jaz is our only child.

Flowergirl
7th September 2004, 07:59 AM
Flowergirl, My flower's have still not arrived :cry: did you get the right address :D

Sorry Dad.............maybe next year :wink:

burger
7th September 2004, 08:23 AM
Congratulation clikchic and goughy and good luck!!!

We also had a number of 'false starts' between Lachie James and our imminent arrival, so I understand what you have been through.

Its a lot more common than people realise.

stu

McMw
7th September 2004, 08:39 AM
didn't even realize it was the Father's Day Weekend.... 8)

oh well...not yet a father... 8)

this is now my seventh pregnancy.
Take Care, Rest Well, Mrs. Deputy... :D

clikchic
9th September 2004, 06:48 AM
Thanks Guys! I have been a very good girl and taking it very easy! ;-)