PDA

View Full Version : Buick

Jarro
26th January 2007, 07:59 AM
It's on again .... can Tigger win it again ?

He'll have to pull his finger out 'cos he's a fair way off the pace set by Brandt Snedeker ..... who's 10 under after 15 holes, closely followed by John Senden.

Speirsy11
26th January 2007, 05:55 PM
It's on again .... can Tigger win it again ?

He'll have to pull his finger out 'cos he's a fair way off the pace set by Brandt Snedeker ..... who's 10 under after 15 holes, closely followed by John Senden.

Tiger only 5 back of a guy who will likely fire a solid 75 tomorrow? I like his chances........

jimandr
26th January 2007, 06:28 PM
I wonder if there has ever been a tournament played on two courses where the degree of difficulty is so different between the two of them. There was 4.5 shots difference in average score between the North and the South.

Tiger is in a good position, having played the North first and done well. Mickelson and Vijay, on the other hand, are out of it already.

Speirsy11
26th January 2007, 08:48 PM
I wonder if there has ever been a tournament played on two courses where the degree of difficulty is so different between the two of them. There was 4.5 shots difference in average score between the North and the South.

Tiger is in a good position, having played the North first and done well. Mickelson and Vijay, on the other hand, are out of it already.

Mickelson has been out of it for 6 months..........

Duval had a solid 66 today.........

Jarro
26th January 2007, 09:04 PM
Yeah, it'd be great to see DD come back to some sort of decent form and challenge the big boys once again 8)

Grunt
27th January 2007, 07:16 AM
Tiger only 5 back of a guy who will likely fire a solid 75 tomorrow? I like his chances........
The guy has not crashed yet in fact is now 5 in front (@ 13 under) of second midway through the 2nd round.
Tiger is @ 6 under, has he left his run too late?
Senden is having the 75 round

Cut predicted to be 2 under.

Grunt
28th January 2007, 07:46 AM
Go Andrew Buckle! Leading at the moment at 11 under. Tiger is in the hunting pack at 9 under. 3rd Round almost complete.

gazgolf1
28th January 2007, 09:49 AM
What about Buckle's birdie off the grandstand on the last.;)

Jarro
28th January 2007, 04:01 PM
What about Tigers 240 yard shot into the 18th (from the bunker)

still resulted in a par though ;)

Buckle looks good, very relaxed considering.

Eag's
28th January 2007, 04:41 PM
Could be a huge day for the Aussies tomorrow with Buckle at the Buick and Green & O'hern on top at the Qatar Masters :shock: :-D

Bruce
29th January 2007, 09:56 AM
Buckle is leaking a lot of oil on the back 9 here.

Courty
29th January 2007, 10:12 AM
I think the pressure might just have been too much for him this time. Good experience for the future though.

Moe Norman
29th January 2007, 10:22 AM
he played his normal aggressive game, this time it didn't pay off.

Speirsy11
29th January 2007, 10:47 AM
The guy has not crashed yet in fact is now 5 in front (@ 13 under) of second midway through the 2nd round.
Tiger is @ 6 under, has he left his run too late?
Senden is having the 75 round

Cut predicted to be 2 under.

2 rounds does not an event make.......Experience under the pump means more on the PGA Tour than anywhere else.....All the guys who fell to the side while Tiger waltzed to the title will learn something from it, hiopefully they can mount a greater charge next time......

Remember, last time Tiger had a streak like this he was 7 down with 8 to play at Pebbel Beach......He won by 2.......

Jarro
29th January 2007, 06:10 PM
I thought Thurston Howell 111 played really well, he wasn't far off winning this thing.