PDA

View Full Version : Leura GC 17th January

Grunt
16th January 2007, 06:07 PM
Just though I should add a thread for Andrew & I's game at Leura tomorrow. Got to add it so as to earn OzGolf Cash. :)

AndyP
16th January 2007, 07:38 PM
Only if it is/was an open invite to other OZgolfers.

Grunt
16th January 2007, 08:06 PM
It was just no one said any thing about joining us.

Grunt
17th January 2007, 03:07 PM
Well the game is played and it was a good day at a pretty good little track.
Scores
Grunt 30
Andrew 23

It was one of those places that you could play well after playing it once. We both hit the ball in the wrong direction at a number of holes.
The views from the 14th Tee and green are awesome. I have taken some pics but they are with an analogue camera will have to wait and see when I finally take the whole film. Met a few of the locals, esspecially an older guy that beat his age the last 2 weeks. Shot 78 at age 79, was impressed. He was telling us he was the Pro @ Newcastle in the 1950's and also did his trainee pro at NSW & The Lakes.

AndyP
17th January 2007, 03:28 PM
Congrats on your first non-wooden spoon, Grunt.
Commiserations on being the first person in the OZgolf year to lose to Grunt, Andrew.

3oneday
17th January 2007, 03:33 PM
Not that I am that excited (insert your own emotion here) but does 2 folks at a game constitute an Ozgolf day ??? for whatever it is you are playing for at the end of the year ???

I am sure there is a precedent here somewhere (sorry AP) but I thought it would be easier to ask than look ;) :lol:

AndyP
17th January 2007, 03:36 PM
It's happened many times, Pete. The main condition is that the invitation to play was open to others.

3oneday
17th January 2007, 03:53 PM
It's happened many times, Pete. The main condition is that the invitation to play was open to others.ok, just wondering ;) thanks for the clarification.