PDA

View Full Version : WTB - Extra stiff driver shaft

davidp
6th January 2007, 05:10 PM
Hi everyone,

One of my mates is looking for a driver shaft in extra stiff. He currently plays a NV 65 in stiff (untipped) but finds that too whippy.

Does anyone have anything?

Jono
6th January 2007, 05:20 PM
I've got Fujikura Vista Tour 65 in X flex. It was in a deepish bore head and played at 45 inches, so you could still tip it half an inch or so in most standard heads to get 45" total length.

The shaft was installed brand new and only got a couple of rounds use out of it, so it's in great condition.

Let me know if you are interested.

terryand
6th January 2007, 05:51 PM
David, I think I have a stiff "Blue" which will play X stiff and a X still GD Ys- 7 I think off the top of my head.

You are welcome to either of these,pretty cheap and you can have what ever head is on the end of it for free(Nemy from memory).

Terry.

3oneday
6th January 2007, 10:44 PM
Proforce V2 65 X stiff, 45 1/4" length in a Rapture driver, still has the grip on. One time pull, .335 tip.

davidp
7th January 2007, 12:23 PM
Thank you everyone.

Terry, at times like this, I wish I was left-handed. That's a very generous offer. Yes, the Blue does play above it's flex doesn't it?

I'll have to work out if the driver head that he's going to get is a deep-bore head or not.

Many thanks,

David

terryand
7th January 2007, 12:50 PM
Thank you everyone.

Terry, at times like this, I wish I was left-handed. That's a very generous offer. Yes, the Blue does play above it's flex doesn't it?

I'll have to work out if the driver head that he's going to get is a deep-bore head or not.

Many thanks,

David

Sorry David, should have mentioned that the heads those 2 shafts are in are right hand.

Terry.

davidp
13th January 2007, 11:21 AM
Thanks everyone for your offers.

I've located an XS shaft for my mate. He ended up getting a brand new shaft. - Fujikura Tourspec 652.

Cheers,

David