PDA

View Full Version : OZGolf shirts - are you interested?

markTHEblake
2nd September 2004, 10:38 PM
We are in the process of organising OzGolf shirts, and we have a self appointed Shirt Committee,made up of Goughy (cos he owns the site), Myself (cos i get the shirts), Jarro and Jaster (becuase they care).

Please tell us how many shirts you might buy, by voting (not responding).
dont worry if your not sure, we just want to get an idea, your not signing in blood

These Shirts are known as "Dri-sport" and are sold in most pro shops. If your not sure go and have a look, they are light, dont need ironing, and will dry in 10 mins on the clothes line. They retail from anywhere between $60 and $100 in the shops. Iam getting these direct from the wholesaler. Do not tell any shops this - i am getting them cheaper than what they do.

We cannot advise a firm price as yet, we first need to know how many shirts we are going to get made up, but I estimate the cost will be around $35-40, as long as the order is for more than 10. (the variable cost is due to the one off expense of digitising the logo).

We will also get hats, but i dont know that cost yet.

A small profit will be taken from each shirt and donated to Ozgolf for site running costs.

Our next steps will be organising/agreeing on logo, colour, distribution, and payment details etc.

FAQ

Q. will the....? do the....? does it....?
A. we dunno yet.

Trung
3rd September 2004, 07:46 AM
1 shirt for me..

Size "M" 8)

Jarro
3rd September 2004, 07:51 AM
Nice work Blakey..

.. hopefully we'll get a good response, so we can help keep the site running smoothly 8)

amanda
3rd September 2004, 09:00 AM
I'll buy one for Brad and if they come in ladies sizes, 1 for me!

AndyP
3rd September 2004, 09:12 AM
Why would we want to buy more than one, if they are the same colour? At least that is the indication I have been given so far.

AndyP
3rd September 2004, 09:51 AM
I'll take one as long as their not Orange colour.
If they are orange, I may be interested in buying two. :wink:

markTHEblake
3rd September 2004, 09:57 AM
Well thats a great response in <24 hours. 14 shirts so far, which means we can do a great price first up

Mr & Mrs Goughy - your task is to provide/approve the logo, and decide on the shirt colour if you so desire a corporate branding image.

The price we have is for a single colour shirt. (for the IT people that means only one colour on the shirt, we can arrange for different colours of shirts if required at no change in cost). A two colour shirt is about $8 more.

and there are plenty of sizes available, so Onewood can get one of each.

Once the logo is decided on, i can get a indicative price for digitising it, we set a price and start taking orders.

AndyP
3rd September 2004, 10:30 AM
Depends on whether its baby s#$% orange, vomit orange, irridescent orange or bile orange.
Got no idea what baby s#$% orange is. I haven't seen that colour come out yet.
How about burnt orange?

3oneday
3rd September 2004, 10:50 AM
If it's bloody ORANGE, :smt078 (hey maybe this colour ???) I'll be waiting for the hats :wink: .......... :lol:

Love always

Pete

Fishman Dan
3rd September 2004, 10:52 AM
Will it make my bum look big?

I'll take one - i prefer light BLUE - same colour as the NSW, i think it's a pleasant summer colour...

Jarro
3rd September 2004, 11:05 AM
[quote="Fishman Dan"]Will it make my bum look big?

I'll take one - i prefer light BLUE - same colour as the NSW quote]

I thought NSW's favourite colour was this one :lol:

burger
3rd September 2004, 11:55 AM
Maybe if no increase in cost

i prefer light BLUE - same colour as the NSW for NSW OZgolfers and

i prefer MAROON - same colour as the Qld for Qlders

For the S.O.O Ozgolf tourny's

Or Orange is good too :wink:

stu

Jarro
3rd September 2004, 12:03 PM
Maybe if no increase in cost

i prefer light BLUE - same colour as the NSW for NSW OZgolfers and

i prefer MAROON - same colour as the Qld for Qlders

For the S.O.O Ozgolf tourny's

Or Orange is good too :wink:

stu

hey good idea Stu :smt023

.. i'm always proud to wear the MAROON of QLD :smt109

3oneday
3rd September 2004, 12:29 PM
could I just reiterate, ORANGE SUCKS, IMHO of course :lol:

AndyP
3rd September 2004, 12:54 PM
could I just reiterate, ORANGE SUCKS, IMHO of course :lol:
Your opinion.

I don't think we need state colours.
But if the NSW members like powder blue, go for it.

BrisVegas
3rd September 2004, 01:11 PM
I like black too. 8) As long as it's not a material that fades too quickly....

AndyP
3rd September 2004, 02:17 PM
Can I suggest BLACK.
It goes with almost everyting and I can't see the heat absorbtion being a problem seeing they are the super dooper material.
I also heard its a very "slimming" colour. :roll:
We won't need a slimming colour. Aren't we all on weight loss programs? :wink:

Jarro
3rd September 2004, 05:29 PM
Black is good 8)

.. although i'm leaning towards dark blue as my colour of choice :wink:

Jono
3rd September 2004, 06:14 PM
I think the logo should be the same as the one on the top left hand corner of this page. It is a bit orange, but looks OK to me. Or perhaps the lettering in plain black.

What shirt colours are available, Blakey? Does the manufacturer have a website?

Onewood
3rd September 2004, 07:34 PM
How long before we get our shirts 8) 20 should be enough to do an order :D

As for the colour...we are not a QLD site :cry: we are a national site 8) So BLUE being the National colour!!!!! let's make them BLUE

STATE of origin would be the best way of deciding our national colour :D BLUE is it :wink: :D

Who would have Green & gold :roll: :wink: :shock: :D

wavemaker
4th September 2004, 11:20 AM
please not black. it really sucks when you are hanging out the washing and you cant colour match the pegs. someone needs to invent black pegs. :o

Jarro
5th September 2004, 01:06 PM
As for the colour...we are not a QLD site :cry: we are a national site

.. yeah but we know that all the people that really count are from QLD :P :wink:

.. so MAROON it is \:D/

Onewood
5th September 2004, 02:10 PM
As for the colour...we are not a QLD site :cry: we are a national site

.. yeah but we know that all the people that really count are from QLD :P :wink:

.. so MAROON it is \:D/

The way the Bronc,s and the state side are going :roll: PINK might suit better :lol: :lol:

AndyP
5th September 2004, 02:15 PM
.. although i'm leaning towards dark blue as my colour of choice :wink:

STATE of origin would be the best way of deciding our national colour. BLUE is it.

Aren't we agreeing here? :?
Dark Blue = Victoria. :wink: :P

Jono
5th September 2004, 07:03 PM
Navy blue is a safe colour ... Maroon reminds me of the colour of high school jumpers ...

Fishman Dan
5th September 2004, 08:46 PM
Navy blue is a safe colour ... Maroon reminds me of the colour of high school jumpers ...

Ditto!!

Or more correctly, 'Bismarck' reminds me of the school jumper.. or was that 'Coral'... :?: We knew it as purple, pink and yellow... :smt078

Jarro
7th September 2004, 04:38 PM
Navy blue would be OK i suppose.

what's happening Blakey, got any prices for us yet :?:

markTHEblake
7th September 2004, 09:05 PM
Jarro, read my last post, if you can find it

Jarro
12th September 2004, 08:18 PM
what's happening Blakey :?:

.. got any prices for us yet :wink:

Ducky
13th September 2004, 06:13 PM
I didn't read the whole thread, but if you need any help on creating a new logo (if you do not wish to use the existing one) then let me know, as I am quite handy with Photoshop and Illustrator. You can PM me for examples of work if you are interested.

Kind regards,

Ben (Ducky).

Onewood
13th September 2004, 06:19 PM
Ducky, don't do it behind close doors :D post some ideas for all to see 8)

Ducky
13th September 2004, 06:23 PM
No, I meant of my previous works to make sure they knew what I was doing. But, I can make a start on some a bit later on tonight (just have to finish off some other work first), then I will post them and you can comment on them.

Kind regards,

Ben (Ducky).

markTHEblake
19th September 2004, 10:32 PM
what's happening Blakey .. got any prices for us yet

I am still waiting for a decision to be made on what Logo will be used. If we want these shirts ready for the OZgolf championships we had better hurry up.

I have said many times that the Logo has to be priced first - will be in the vicinity of $60-120 one off. Once that has happened we can work out the price of the shirts.

Jarro
20th September 2004, 06:55 AM
i'll vote for the logo we currently have.

Looks good enough to be used on the shirts ... although i don't know about the colour :?

.... maybe just plain white might look better 8)

goughy
20th September 2004, 07:01 AM
I also think leave the logo as it is (but of course I would say that :roll: )

I"m not really worried about the colour, but the orange is what it is on the net.

Jarro
20th September 2004, 07:07 AM
I'm just wondering what the orange logo would look like on some different coloured shirts :-k

white goes with everything.

just a thought.

markTHEblake
20th September 2004, 10:02 AM
Goughy, its pretty much your decision, as you own the Ozgolf brand.

The current colours will stand out quite well on any dark coloured shirt.

Just one variation you might like to consider is put www. in front, to make it look like www.OZgolf.net

(stupid forum underliining the w's)

As you know most golfers are computer illiterate and they wont associate the Logo with an internet site without the holy W's, and this idea of shirts is as much about establishing our identity as well as attracting newcomers to the site.

AndyP
20th September 2004, 10:12 AM
I'm just wondering what the orange logo would look like on some different coloured shirts :-k

You guys really need to get over your orange phobia. :razz:

Saw a pro yesterday with bright orange pants. Niiiiiiiiiice! :wink:

drunken
20th September 2004, 10:34 AM
andyp, winning one trophy doesn't classify you as a pro :lol: :wink:

AndyP
20th September 2004, 10:52 AM
andyp, winning one trophy doesn't classify you as a pro :lol: :wink:
What! :shock:

Thanks for telling me, but you are six months too late. I have already made a fool of myself. :oops: :wink:

Ducky
21st September 2004, 11:09 PM
http://home.swiftdsl.com.au/~bencummings/images/oz_tee1.gif

This is how I think the shirt should be set out. It's not a great example, but the URL to the website should be located on the left breast, where as the OZgolf logo should be located on the right breast. If you would still like me to have a go at making a new logo, I can do so Thursday night as I would have finished TAFE by that time.

Kind regards,

Ben (Ducky).

McMw
21st September 2004, 11:17 PM
why not have the logo on the back (like the RyderCup uniforms)???

or the logo on the front, and the url on the back???

Jarro
22nd September 2004, 05:25 AM
i think to avoid serious costs, we'll probably have the logo on the left breast of the shirt 8)

you gonna buy one Mau :?: :wink:

AndyP
22nd September 2004, 09:07 AM
Aren't the logo and the URL the same thing in this instance? :?

AndyP
22nd September 2004, 09:12 AM
Anywho, from the discussions I have been a part of, the shirts are pushing ahead with the current logo, and a few shirt colour options. The aim is to have them ready by the Champs.

Ducky
22nd September 2004, 09:19 AM
At least let me sketch up a few concept logos tonight so you have some to compare to each other. If everyone is content with the current logo though, then I won't bother as I don't want to stir up the peace.

Kind regards,

Ben (Ducky).

McMw
22nd September 2004, 09:46 AM
i think to avoid serious costs, we'll probably have the logo on the left breast of the shirt 8)

you gonna buy one Mau :?: :wink:

I will, when I get there... :D

markTHEblake
24th September 2004, 07:16 PM
Blimey - stop crapping on about colours, it is not important. Like i have said before, we can get any colour shirt, in any quantity, any time.

We cant do anything else until I have a LOGO, and I am not going to submit it for digitising until Goughy or ClikChic give me the one to use because this process will incur a cost.

FWIW, Letters in a Standard font is not a logo and can come under standard embroidering costs, which from memory is a set cost of about $4 a shirt.

prmeier
25th September 2004, 05:35 PM
Just to let you know I have an embroidery screnprinting business here in Hervey Bay. I can supply a good quality Sports Polo in a variety of colours (about 10 different colours from memory but no orange SORRY). These are an of the shelf shirt in two colours with piping. Sizes are S to 5XL and kids sizes 6-16. I can send pics on Monday. Can supply the shirt embroidered for a pretty good price specially for OZGolf. If not I can digitise the logo no charge. Don't know who quoted you on the logo but its all of about 10 minutes work so that's a pretty good hourly rate.

jaster
25th September 2004, 07:07 PM
Great offer prmeier 8) What sort of shirts are they? Bond (Penguin) style?

Any samples of colours that you can post?

Ball park figure?

prmeier
25th September 2004, 08:21 PM
The shirts can Be Seen at http://www.beseenclothing.com/index2.html They are BSP15 under polos.

They have just released a larger range of colours (approx 10) as well as kids sizes. I've given pricing to Marktheblake and probably should keep it quiet as I understand they want to put a small profit on it. The only thing with these shirts is that they are one size smaller than standard. I normally take XXL but take XXXL in these. Can supply a list of measurements whereby you just measure a shirt that you have across the front under the arms and we match it up to these.

We can also do custom made polos where you can have whatever colour scheme you want and can have OZGOLF knitted into collars and sleeve trims etc. These do cost more though and need a minimum order of 15.

The beseen shirts are really nice shirts though. Very cool fabric and don't need an iron (so the missus tells me). The knew colours are nice and the panel and piping really sets them off.

AndyP
25th September 2004, 08:21 PM
no orange SORRY
Sorry, not interested. [-( :wink:

This will complicate things. :?
As Jaster says, I think we need some ballpark figures.

jaster
25th September 2004, 08:42 PM
I must say the paneling is nice 8)

http://www.beseenclothing.com/sections/polos/page19_colours.jpg

prmeier
25th September 2004, 08:57 PM
Thanks Jaster. As I mentioned, there are more colour schemes available now. I'll send an updated pic to Jaster on Monday to post.

Eag's
26th September 2004, 01:32 PM
Yep these shirts look tops :smt023
Already got my hand up for 2 :D

Iain
26th September 2004, 02:16 PM
They look good.... :wink:

I'll get a couple. 8)

Jarro
26th September 2004, 03:44 PM
yeah i like 'em :smt023

Do you do hats as well Peter :?:

Ducky
26th September 2004, 03:53 PM
Well I decided to draw up a quick draft to see if you guys would be interested. It was a five minute job, so obviously the final logo would be a lot smoother. The colours can be changed to anything that you want (so you could have different colours on different shirts, etc).

Edit: Removed.

Let me know what you think.

Kind regards,

Ben (Ducky).

Jarro
26th September 2004, 04:00 PM
nice work Ducky :wink:

markTHEblake
26th September 2004, 04:46 PM
Love your work ducky. In fact I think i just found the talent I need for some logo design i need done myself

Ducky
26th September 2004, 06:02 PM
I try, I try!

If you need any logos, MTB, just send me a PM and let me know.

:)

Kind regards,

Ben (Ducky).

jaster
26th September 2004, 06:41 PM
Great work Ducky, especially using a lefty in your logo :lol: :wink:

I think any logos have to be approved by goughy and clickchic, I think the current one is pretty good!!

Ducky
26th September 2004, 06:57 PM
It's actually meant to be right-handed, but it can be either depending on how you look at it.

:?

Kind regards,

Ben (Ducky).

prmeier
26th September 2004, 07:14 PM
Nice work on the logo Ben. I'm sure with talent like that Ben could incorporate the current logo with his design.

Can do hats as well Jarro.

Fishman Dan
26th September 2004, 08:47 PM
Top logo's Ben, nice stuff. I like the B/W version myself, but if OzGolf wanted to elect their corporate colours i am sure you could fit to spec.

Ducky
27th September 2004, 09:11 AM
Thanks!

Yeah any of the colours can be changed.

I just used the green and yellow as an example.

Kind regards,

Ben (Ducky).

AndyP
27th September 2004, 12:52 PM
So this thread started at the start of this month, and we don't know the colours, we don't know the style, we don't know the logo, we don't know the supplier and we don't know the cost.

I don't like our chances of wearing these for the Champs. :? I think I will keep my orange shirt ready for the trip. ;)

markTHEblake
27th September 2004, 02:02 PM
So this thread started at the start of this month, and we don't know the colours, we don't know the style, we don't know the logo, we don't know the supplier and we don't know the cost.

Colours: colours is not holding anything up. can get any colour you want. no limit on quantities per colour or order.

Style: I have shown the style at the last Ozgolf day, and they are also in almost every proshop/resort this part of the world - Brand "TD".

Logo: waiting for OZgolf to decide. this is holding everything up.

Supplier: I have arranged the supplier unless someone wants to sack me and take over ordering, payment, distribution etc.

Cost: $25-30 depending on logo cost. then add in a small profit for the Ozgolf bank account - suggest about $5, so that means not more than $35

send me the logo and will all be organised within a day or so.

AndyP
27th September 2004, 02:30 PM
Supplier: I have arranged the supplier unless someone wants to sack me and take over ordering, payment, distribution etc.
Have you noticed that there has been discussion of another supplier?

Colours: colours is not holding anything up. can get any colour you want. no limit on quantities per colour or order.

Style: I have shown the style at the last Ozgolf day, and they are also in almost every proshop/resort this part of the world - Brand "TD".

Cost: $25-30 depending on logo cost. then add in a small profit for the Ozgolf bank account - suggest about $5, so that means not more than $35
All of these can be affected by the supplier.

Logo: waiting for OZgolf to decide. this is holding everything up.
The two priorities are Supplier and Logo. Decisions must be made on these.

:?: Who is to make these decisions? The forum as a whole or the powers that be?

Iain
27th September 2004, 02:39 PM
:?: Who is to make these decisions? The forum as a whole or the powers that be?

The powers that be..... :wink:

prmeier
27th September 2004, 04:10 PM
Sorry guys. I'm not trying to cause any arguements here :oops: .

I was just trying to help out Ozgolf and its members. Not worried if I do the shirts or not as I am not making anything out of them. I've given pricing and up to date pics to Jaster to pass onto the powers that be but if it's any problem just let it go. Still happy to do any digitising at no charge :D . Also do a bit of logo design but i think that is in quite capable hands from what I've seen.

Maybe I can donate a few embroidered caps to give out as members prizes to help out.

AndyP
27th September 2004, 04:21 PM
Sorry guys. I'm not trying to cause any arguements here :oops: .
It's not a problem, prmeier. There's nothing wrong with having options. I'm just trying to get things happening.

markTHEblake
27th September 2004, 05:09 PM
Sorry guys. I'm not trying to cause any arguements here .

Dont worry, you havent.

If you wander back to the first post in this thread you can see all we need is a logo, and we get 6 pages of crapping on about shirt colour. Its little wonder that the main point of the thread gets lost.

Ducky
27th September 2004, 06:42 PM
I will throw in my two cents for what it's worth (not much). I think if we (the forum members) are purchasing the shirts, there should be some kind of poll available to us to choose from the various styles and colours (although, colour does not seem to be an issue). It's majority rules, but I think it would ensure that the majority of members buying the shirts are satisfied with the purchase.

As for the logo, well I have offered my assistance to OzGolf if there was demand for an updated logo. But, as OzGolf is the ownership of other members (which I think is Goughy and ClikChic, right?) it's totally up to them, as the logo is OzGolf's source of identification so to speak.

Kind regards,

Ben (Ducky).

jaster
27th September 2004, 07:30 PM
It really won't take much, the logo is already in place (look at the entry page to the ozgolf.net website and above) so I see no reason to change it now. All that really is needed is to decide on the colour of the shirts, and get an ACTUAL price. Then once we are happy with this all we need to do is organise payment and place the order...SIMPLE!!! :roll:

markTHEblake
27th September 2004, 08:51 PM
All that really is needed is to decide on the colour of the shirts, and get an ACTUAL price.

No NO NO!

for the 100th time I need the LOGO - then you get the price.

The colour is Irrelevant to the price. you can get 100 shirts all a different colour if you want, or all the same colour it matters nothing to setting the price.

The point is I am not going to run off and organise anything at all until i receive specific instructions regarding the Logo to be used from the owners of this site. The amount of crapping on about colours proves that point.

Also I cannot just grab a copy of the logo from the web page, becuase it has a shadow, the word forum over it, and a background.

This means that i need Goughy or clicchick to email me the GIF or JPG of the logo. Goughy said he would.

Simple. If anyone has further questions, read my 2 posts on Page one, there is nothing else to explain after that, I am just repeating myself.

Footnote: Preimier has told us he will digitise the Logo for nothing, thank you.
If Goughy wants to take up his offer, then the shirts I can obtain are $25, single colour, with no minimum quota's at all, per order or per colour.

By digitising a logo it also means that we are not restricted to one supplier for shirts, as we will keep the digitised logo.

There is nothing more to discuss here - its up to the Goughy's

Ducky
27th September 2004, 08:54 PM
Most suppliers I imagine would want a vector based format, so you might want to inquire as to what format they need or use. If you give them a GIF or JPEG, it will deteriorate in quality if they need to enlarge it.

Edit: Sorry, I did not read the last bit.

Kind regards,

Ben (Ducky).

markTHEblake
27th September 2004, 09:09 PM
Thats right Ducky, the image file needs to be large.
I have already enquired about what kind of image, any format is fine, PDF, JPEG, BMP, whatever.

If anyone is not sure, "digitising the logo" means converting the image into the stich pattern, that the embroidery machines understand.

jaster
27th September 2004, 09:10 PM
Why do I bother :roll:

clikchic
27th September 2004, 09:19 PM
Hi Guys

Ok, here is what is happening.. we are currently looking at our options and have considered all very carefully. We have set the wheels in motion and have decided what we want to do with the shirts but are waiting to hear back from someone first to make our final decision.

The logo is staying as is, as after all it is what identifies us and makes us recognisable, and this needs to be a conisistent theme and style.

I do apologise for not contributing to this thread sooner, but I rarely look at at anything other than the 19th hole so forgot the thread was here let alone still going!

The delay has been mostly my fault as because I had not been following the thread did not realise there was a time factor involved with regards to the ozgolf championships.

We want something that looks stylish and also is comfortable and wearable but at the same time it should be reasonably priced of course!

At this stage I am expecting the cost to be $30 or less depending on shipping and a few other things. We will let you know more definate details when we know more and I will post in the 19th hole when that happens with everything you need to know.

Ducky thanks for your efforts but at this stage we want to keep the logo as is. I am proficient at photoshop so will not have any problems in sorting out the logo for digitising.

MTB sorry for holding you up with this.. we wanted to investigate all our options before making any firm decisions. (as well as my not reading the thread! LOL)

Jarro
28th September 2004, 01:05 AM
many thanks to all those involved 8)

looks like we'll have our shirts before the champs after all :D

Fishman Dan
28th September 2004, 07:49 AM
By 'Logo' - you mean the words - 'OzGolf.Net'?

AndyP
28th September 2004, 08:49 AM
Hooray! :D

I'd say so, that's what is on the front page of the site.

Jarro
28th September 2004, 10:01 AM
that's all we need on the front of the shirts anyway isn't it :?:

www.ozgolf.net :?

.. or are we still gonna try and get our names on 'em too 8) :wink:

jaster
28th September 2004, 10:07 AM
Can I get one with "JARRO" on it? Special limited edition preshrunk and stained :wink: :lol:

Jarro
28th September 2004, 10:11 AM
Can I get one with "JARRO" on it? Special limited edition preshrunk and stained :wink: :lol:

:roll: :lol:

goughy
28th September 2004, 10:12 AM
Hooray! :D

I'd say so, that's what is on the front page of the site.

MTB Yes the logo as shown on the front page of the site.

goughy
28th September 2004, 10:14 AM

:roll: :lol:

I am sure you could get your name screen printed on it and custom stained somewhere...

Hey I would be happy to write your name in Black texta if you like! :lol:

AndyP
28th September 2004, 10:24 AM
that's all we need on the front of the shirts anyway isn't it :?:

www.ozgolf.net :?

No, it will be 'OZgolf.net forum', as displayed in the top left of the screen.

Note the two shades of orange, jarro. :razz:

jaster
28th September 2004, 10:31 AM
The logo is ozgolf.net to my knowledge as hopefully we'll get it toegther one day and have other stuff other than a forum.

AndyP
28th September 2004, 10:42 AM
The logo is ozgolf.net to my knowledge as hopefully we'll get it toegther one day and have other stuff other than a forum.
OK. The font/style used for the word 'forum' is pretty cool though.

Fishman Dan
28th September 2004, 10:49 AM
OK. The font/style used for the word 'forum' is pretty cool though.

Engineer come graphic designer? :smt078

:P

amanda
28th September 2004, 02:43 PM
I think Brad and I will go with the white & grey shirts - I just have to figure out the size tonight.

Jarro
28th September 2004, 03:47 PM
blue for me 8)

terryand
28th September 2004, 06:08 PM
I'll probably take one of each....In very large :oops:

Terry.

AndyP
28th September 2004, 08:21 PM
I'm getting one navy for now. :cool:

terryand
29th September 2004, 09:21 AM

Terry.

Do you think that will be big enuff ? :roll:

I guess if it can fit over your head it'll fit around mt gut :smt098 :smt043 :smt019

Terry.

Fishman Dan
29th September 2004, 09:44 AM

Terry.

I guess if it can fit over your head it'll fit around mt gut :smt098 :smt043 :smt019

Terry.

Touche! =D>

Trung
29th September 2004, 09:45 AM

Terry.

Terry.

nice backhand return :lol:

Ducky
29th September 2004, 10:13 AM
:D

Kind regards,

Ben (Ducky).

Jarro
29th September 2004, 10:30 AM

.. any chance of getting a couple of buckethats done as well mate :?: :wink:

prmeier
29th September 2004, 04:12 PM

.. any chance of getting a couple of buckethats done as well mate :?: :wink:

Can be done...for a price! 8) :wink:

Jarro
29th September 2004, 10:40 PM
what do they look like mate :?: can you post a pic, or a link 8)

BrisVegas
30th September 2004, 08:33 AM
Nudgee, Iain, Jaster - what size are you guys getting??

We're all similar size.... :wink: I was gonna say 2XL which is one size bigger than I'd normally buy. I'm usually a L-XL depending on the make. Chest 120cm.

Help!

clikchic
30th September 2004, 09:58 AM
Nudgee, Iain, Jaster - what size are you guys getting??

We're all similar size.... :wink: I was gonna say 2XL which is one size bigger than I'd normally buy. I'm usually a L-XL depending on the make. Chest 120cm.

Help!

BrisVegas

I haven't met you or the others but goughy is a similar size to Jaster and is getting 2XL.

Iain
30th September 2004, 10:12 AM
2XL. :shock: I was going to order an XL, as that is my normal size....

I'm not quite 120cm, more like 106cm.... :roll: (I think)

clikchic
30th September 2004, 10:27 AM

Iain

goughy is normally an XL and I just checked the measurements on one of his polo shirts and it measures 67cm across the chest 1" from the underarms so he may even need a 3XL :shock:

The important thing to remember is you want a bit of extra room, so if you measure 106 cm a shirt of 120cm would probably be a good size.

(from the lady who buys and sells clothes on ebay, he he)

Iain
30th September 2004, 10:44 AM

Iain

goughy is normally an XL and I just checked the measurements on one of his polo shirts and it measures 67cm across the chest 1" from the underarms so he may even need a 3XL :shock:

The important thing to remember is you want a bit of extra room, so if you measure 106 cm a shirt of 120cm would probably be a good size.

(from the lady who buys and sells clothes on ebay, he he)
Thanks Clikchic,
I just ordered a 3XL, as my shirt is 60 across the front, and a little tighter than preffered, so the 3XL's should be perfect. 8)

BrisVegas
30th September 2004, 10:46 AM
Thanks clickchic,

2XL for me should be fine then, even though I'm a bit larger than Goughy. I think the white will be cooler through summer.

Iain - you'd need a 2XL at least then.... :wink:

AndyP
30th September 2004, 11:02 AM
I ordered an XL. Hope that is fine. :shock:

I should be OK. I am having a man-breast reduction this month. :mrgreen:

BrisVegas
30th September 2004, 11:09 AM

What's the medicare rebate on that procedure like ?? :idea:

BrisVegas
30th September 2004, 11:10 AM

AndyP
30th September 2004, 11:13 AM
Bastards have told me that it is elective surgery, and not for health reasons. What a load of crap! These things are killing my back. :lol:

clikchic
30th September 2004, 11:29 AM
I ordered an XL. Hope that is fine. :shock:

Andy

I can still change your order if you need to but do let me know before Tuesday..

Robyn

Jono
30th September 2004, 01:51 PM
Can I order a navy blue? I usually wear medium.

How do we pay?

BrisVegas
30th September 2004, 01:59 PM
Jono,

All the info you need is in this thread....
http://www.ozgolf.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=824

Basically you send them an email and they send you back the Bank A/C and BSB numbers for electronic payment. Once you've paid, you email them again with your confirmation and shirt colour and size etc.

Simple!

clikchic
30th September 2004, 02:03 PM
Jono,

All the info you need is in this thread....
http://www.ozgolf.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=824

Basically you send them an email and they send you back the Bank A/C and BSB numbers for electronic payment. Once you've paid, you email them again with your confirmation and shirt colour and size etc.

Simple!

Thanks brisvegas! ;-)

I have set up a good system to make it streamlined and quick! ;-) I am using my ebay program (shooting star) to track everything and I enter orders as they come in. Once payment is received I send a confirmation email.

But yes, all the info is in the thread above...hmmm maybe I should stick it in the other forum topics as well???

McMw
30th September 2004, 11:06 PM
thinking abt it - but I'm overseas...how can I make payment???
delivery shouldn't be a problem (don't think it would be a problem sending it to Perth?)...

clikchic
30th September 2004, 11:19 PM
thinking abt it - but I'm overseas...how can I make payment???
delivery shouldn't be a problem (don't think it would be a problem sending it to Perth?)...

If you have a paypal account you can pay by paypal. Payment details are in the email that gets sent when you send a payment info request..