PDA

View Full Version : Woods, Irons, Shafts, Putter for sale. PRICE DROP

prmeier
1st September 2004, 08:54 AM
Few items for sale. Need to move so open to offers. Discounts for multiple purchases.

Taylor Made Tour TP Driver - 9.5* with Iverx shaft. Plays to a stiff in the TP. No serial number. R500 series headcover. Good condition. Has some small scratches on underside of toe and a few little marks here and there but overall pretty good. $500. $400.

Orlimar Hipsteel Fairway Woods - 14* with Orlimar Graphite Stiff shaft, 18* with Orlimar Gaphite Stiff shaft, 22* with Orlimar Graphite Regular shaft. All have headcovers and are in good condition. $140 each. $100 EACH

Taylor Made Monza Putter - Original Monza with the black head. Good condition. Has a new Monza velcro headcover. $150. $100

Taylor Made 300 Forged Irons - 2-PW with rifle flighted 6.5 shafts. Very little wear to the heads but do have marks from rattling around in the bag. $400. $350

Project X 6.5 Shafts - 2-PW. Excellent condition. Have the stickers on them rather than the print as well as new golf pride tour velvet grips on the 3-PW. $225. $175

Can send pics if needed. Just let me know what you want.

prmeier
8th September 2004, 10:41 PM
PRICE DROP. :D

3oneday
9th September 2004, 07:41 AM
The Project X shafts, have they been trimmed at all or are they suitable for "Bore Through", ie my X-14's ???

Pete

prmeier
9th September 2004, 08:18 AM
The shafts are taper tip. They are pullouts I purchased from Todd on BSG. They all seem to be overlength as I compared them to my current shafts which are 1/2 inch over and the PX's are longer than them.

I was going to softstep them but picked up some irons with PX 6.0 in them so didn't bother.

saintsational
9th September 2004, 12:32 PM
PM sent-
Ill take monza

Jarro
9th September 2004, 01:05 PM
PM sent-
Ill take monza

not a bad first post :wink:

i'd say we have another Ho in the house :lol:

Jarro
9th September 2004, 01:54 PM
Will you please stop congratulating people just because they buy stuff. No wonder you're such a basket case. :smt119

hey, to each their own i say .. now butt out :P

by the way, good onya for stealing my avatar :evil:

prmeier
9th September 2004, 08:33 PM
PM sent-
Ill take monza

not a bad first post :wink:

Give the guy a break :D ! He's got a long way to go to catch some of the Ho's around here 8) .

AndyP
10th September 2004, 07:58 AM
PM sent-
Ill take monza
jarro, I hope SS knows what you mean when you call him a ho. :shock: :wink:

prmeier
10th September 2004, 10:57 AM
Monza Sold.

brooky17
19th September 2004, 03:18 PM
Few items for sale. Need to move so open to offers. Discounts for multiple purchases.

Taylor Made 300 Forged Irons - 2-PW with rifle flighted 6.5 shafts. Very little wear to the heads but do have marks from rattling around in the bag. $400. $350

Can send pics if needed. Just let me know what you want.

I might be interested in the irons. Could you please send me some pics. My email is darranews@hotmail.com

Cheers,

Jayson

goughy
19th September 2004, 04:19 PM
Good to see you finally joined jayson. Took your sweet time about it too :wink: . Considering how many games you've turned up to.

Hope you had a good day today. Pretty flukey to get paired with the brooky pro. The other guy (I think his name is graham) is a pretty good guy too.

jaster
19th September 2004, 04:30 PM
Did you guys get paired with the Brooky Pro....??? That is a sweet time sheet fluke by Jaster!!! 8)

Iain
19th September 2004, 04:34 PM
Did you guys get paired with the Brooky Pro....??? That is a sweet time sheet fluke by Jaster!!! 8)
I don't think they wanted to get paired with him, as they have been paired with him before. And wanted to meet others.

AndyP
20th September 2004, 10:26 AM
Welcome brooky17. Hope you can find some time in your busy weeks to come in for a chat. :cool:

I hope the irons are what you are after too. But have you thought about Pings? :wink: