PDA

View Full Version : Games next week

Grunt
9th December 2006, 06:52 PM
Ok call me a glutton for Punishment.

Who's keen for a hit next week in Sydney, days available
Wednesday - morning
Thursday - Tee time booked for 7:30 2 players (Andrew & Myself)
Friday - 8am Eastlake GC - Work GC XMAS Game
Friday - 1pm Macarthur Grange - Bridgestone Battle Final
Saturday - 7am Macarthur Grange - Medal Of MedalsWas thinking of making the trek up to Bathurst thursday but stuff around the house has to be done for a clean up pick up on thursday.

Anyone keen?

Andrew
9th December 2006, 07:27 PM
Wednesday is good for me

Grunt
9th December 2006, 07:28 PM
Where would you like to play?

Andrew
9th December 2006, 08:49 PM
Somewhere easy. By next Week, I will not have played for 4 weeks.

I'm actually available both days now, so I wouldn't mind playing Thursday, as I don't get play many of the Thursday courses that much.

Do you want to stick to one of your reciprocal clubs?

What are the Thursday courses ? Ashlar, Camden (I can't think of the others, but of those are fine by me)

Grunt
9th December 2006, 09:04 PM
Thursday Bathurst Reciprocal Clubs
Ashlar
Camden Valley

Either is ok with me or even any of the other Thursday clubs.

Andrew
9th December 2006, 09:39 PM
Camden Valley is Tuesday & Friday, & I'm now a member there as well, so I'm up for a Friday game anytime you want.

Which ever one we play this Thursday, we can play the other one Thursday after Christmas.

How about Camden this Thursday, as it's generally easy to get a reasonable time on the booking sheet.

Do you want me to book ?

Grunt
9th December 2006, 09:45 PM
ok Camden it is, I got mixed up. You want a lift too?

Andrew
10th December 2006, 07:55 AM
Earliest time at Camden is 9:28, which is a bit late for me.

Grant, do you want to try Ashlar to see if there is a spot around 7:30ish.

Grunt
10th December 2006, 09:21 AM
Will do. Have been able to get on that early there in the past. Will ring today, is 7:30 the latest you can do? What time would be the earliest.

Grunt
10th December 2006, 09:30 AM
Tee time booked for 7:30 @ Ashlar.
For Andrew & myself, if anyone else would like to join us the pro shop guy said the other 2 spots were open at this stage.

Andrew
10th December 2006, 09:16 PM
Thanx Grant.

I'll see you there. I'm looking forward to it.

Grunt
12th December 2006, 09:20 AM
Anyone want to play Wednesday?
Cambelltown
Bexley

Early tee time preferred, have a lesson booked for 3:30 plus I have to get to Royal Botany to pick up my Driver :p

Grunt
13th December 2006, 06:41 PM
Going to be a busy end to the week. I am playing 72 holes over the next 3 days:shock:. Got to play 36 holes on Friday with my work Xmas game followed by the Final of the Bridgestone Battle.
The Bridgestone Battle final is between 12 players who fight for the annual title. To qulaify you had to win the Friday Open day comp on the final friday of the month. I qualified so long ago I forgot.
Not sure of the prizes offered though, it was supposed to be a spot in the Pro Am in the Australian Open and the final be held in October. With the change in Management @ Macarthur Grange they were not informed by previous/outgoing staff. Hopefully I will get up and have a win.