PDA

View Full Version : Fun way to strengthen your legs

andylo
31st August 2004, 09:31 AM
I think I just discover (or remeber) a fun way to strengthen legs.

I believe we all know how important a pair strong legs to our swing, but doing gym is not everyone's liking.

Back in my uni time, I use this method to strengthen my legs.

Go to acade game center and play Dance Dance Revolution for an hour per day

I am dead serious about this. For your information, after 2 week doing that, I can lift 80 KG more with my leg in the gym (the one you lie down and you use your leg to push the weight up) and my staminal has improved dramatically.

Plus it can train your rythm because you need this to play the game.

I think it's the best training aid for golfer in the world!

markTHEblake
31st August 2004, 10:27 AM
A fun way to strengthen the legs is having marital relations standing up in a hammock.

AndyP
31st August 2004, 10:29 AM
You're mad! :shock:
I ain't doing that. [-X

Jarro
31st August 2004, 11:12 AM
.. don't get me started :roll: :smt079

Fishman Dan
31st August 2004, 11:24 AM

I don't think 'The Rack' is a good method for the kiddies at home.. :?

Jarro
31st August 2004, 11:30 AM

I don't think 'The Rack' is a good method for the kiddies at home.. :?

that's cool.. there are other options :wink: :lol:

AndyP
31st August 2004, 12:21 PM
You guys are so predictable. This thread was always going to head in this direction, wasn't it? :roll: :mrgreen:

nick
31st August 2004, 12:36 PM
You guys are so predictable. This thread was always going to head in this direction, wasn't it? :roll: :mrgreen:

Its mainly Jarro related 8)

Nick

Jarro
31st August 2004, 12:43 PM

Nick

.. as i read back through this highly interesting topic, i find that it was blakey who started this thread on the downward spiral :roll:

nick
31st August 2004, 12:46 PM

Nick

.. as i read back through this highly interesting topic, i find that it was blakey who started this thread on the downward spiral :roll:

Oh, I didn't read the thread, I just naturally assumed it was our resident joker Jarro.

nah, just joking mate, just having a little dig.

Nick

Fishman Dan
31st August 2004, 01:05 PM
Smutty? Hang on, i'll re-read......

andylo
31st August 2004, 01:08 PM
:smt011

Flowergirl
31st August 2004, 01:38 PM
Hurrah!!!!!!!!!! the thread turned to smut and it wasn't me!!!!!!!!!! Yea!!!!!!! :smt008

It could have but I got called away b4 I had a chance.

markTHEblake
31st August 2004, 02:49 PM

mate I was strict to the topic about strengthening the leg muscle - you blokes took it down.

Eag's
31st August 2004, 07:37 PM
Hey Nick....what are you doing reading this thread?? it's way past your bed time :smt016

nick
1st September 2004, 08:05 AM
Hey Nick....what are you doing reading this thread?? it's way past your bed time :smt016
Oh.....hahaha

Nick

terryand
1st September 2004, 08:14 AM
Oh.....hahaha

Nick

HEY... Now why aren't you at school :?:

Terry.

nick
1st September 2004, 08:20 AM
Oh.....hahaha

Nick

HEY... Now why aren't you at school :?:

Terry.
I've been off school the last two days aswell, I think I'm going to die!

Nick

terryand
1st September 2004, 08:23 AM
The way I see it, if you are well enough to sit at a computer, you are well enough to sit at a school desk :wink:

I use the same theory with golf. If I'm well enough to play golf, I'm well ehough to work and it works in reverse too 8)

Terry.

nick
1st September 2004, 08:26 AM
Ok