PDA

View Full Version : Cheap stuff for sale!

goughy
31st August 2004, 05:33 AM
Dynacraft dynaflex 400cc 10* driver with proforce 75R flex shaft. probably 7 to 8 condition. Usual wear on face and sole but crown ok.
$70.00 ono. A cheap way to get a large titanium driver.

Dynacraft jackaroo utility clubs, 18* and 21* with royal precision superlite regular flex. No dings etc in the clubs but there is paint coming off the tops of the heads. Should have used headcovers earlier. Otherwise nothing out of the ordinary, just usual wear. $30.00 ea.

Cobra TRD V-Groove irons, 2 to pw and Greg Norman Signiture SW all with dg s200 shafts. Good condition. The sw is a very soft forging so it's got lots of marks but works great.
$250.00

Dynacraft black chrome wedges with dg s300 shafts. The black is wearing off the faces, especially the 60*. Otherwise ok condition. The 55* is bent to 53* and because of this it has a bit of a goose neck hosel.
$30.00 ea or the lot for $75.00

Proforce 75R pullout (pulled by gci) and 3 wood length. Should be fine to use. I'll measure it today. Make an offer?

Prolite 45S shaft, 3 wood length. It's still in a clubhead and I can't really pull it, but if you want it I guess you get the clubhead too. The clubhead has some weird warping on it and has a hairline crack on the front, which is why I won't us it anymore. Dosen't seem safe. Make and offer?
ps. the clubhead is a 200tour smoothie 13* and it was a bomb :cry: :cry: :cry:

I'll take offers, but be kind. I have a weak heart.

I'll try and get some pics of everything today.
My name is goughy, and I am a ho! I'd join a 12 step program, but that would leave me 2 clubs short of a full bag.