PDA

View Full Version : For sale: must go quickly!

Courty
3rd December 2006, 05:31 PM
Items 1 and 2 will only be available here for a short time. If no sale is made within the next couple of days, they will go to eBay . I want them sold so I can make some more purchases before I go to Brisbane on the 14th. Pics are available in the gallery (currently down :???:) but I will get some fresh pics up this afternoon or tonight.

1. Callaway X-Tour 58° MD chrome wedge. 9/10. This is the Phil Mickelson version with fancy sole grind and extra-groovy grooves. I have had it in the bag for a little while (bought in July '06, check my WITB thread (http://ozgolf.net/forums/showthread.php?t=2764)) but it only gets used a few times a round at most. It shows very little wear other than on the face, and the grooves are still nice & sharp. Asking $100 plus freight but will consider all reasonable offers.

2. Taylormade R500 10.5" staff bag. 8/10. Approximately 2 years old. This bag was bought new from Golfworks in Brisbane for over $400 :shock:. Excellent build quality, lots of pocket space, for the Ho's it has room for more than 14 clubs. Asking $150 plus freight but will consider all reasonable offers.

3. Odyssey DFX 1100 putter with red White Steel grip (original headcover included). 7/10. This mallet putter is in perfect working order. The main reason for the 7/10 rating is the condition of the paint. The dark finish on the sole has mostly worn away and there are paint chips on the back from bag chatter. Asking $50 plus freight but will consider all reasonable offers.

In anticipation of the usual line of questions, the bag and putter have already been replaced, there are no pop-up marks, and they are all standard retail models (not TOUR). ;)

Pics are here (http://picasaweb.google.com/courty/GolfClubs4Sale).

3oneday
3rd December 2006, 07:20 PM
Hi, i'm Jarro :p, pics please ;) :lol:

Fishman Dan
3rd December 2006, 07:32 PM
How the tables have turned... :roll:

Courty
3rd December 2006, 07:45 PM
How the tables have turned... :roll:

Is that your return of favour for the bump? :lol:

Courty
3rd December 2006, 07:46 PM
Hi, i'm Jarro :p, pics please ;) :lol:

Pics will be up later on tonight. :)

Courty
3rd December 2006, 11:32 PM
Pics added to first post.

Courty
4th December 2006, 11:03 AM
I forgot to mention that if the wedge or putter are sold to Brisbanites, I can bring the clubs with me when I come down next week (no freight charge). The bag is a different matter, unfortunately.

Courty
5th December 2006, 09:17 PM
Gone to eBay.