PDA

View Full Version : Bunnies

Grunt
30th November 2006, 08:10 PM
Well you all give it to me for being a bunnies Supporter. This video might just give you some idea why. It shows the area of Sydney where I grew up & where I played footy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pFO7Nr52LBY (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pFO7Nr52LBY)

Iain
30th November 2006, 08:47 PM
Well there's 4 minutes of my life that I'll never get back.....

Grunt
30th November 2006, 08:48 PM
Thanks mate, at least you have admitted to watching it.

goughy
30th November 2006, 08:50 PM
I'm afraid that there's only one type of person I want to see wearing a top with a bunny on it, and he wasn't her! ;) ;) ;)

3oneday
30th November 2006, 09:08 PM
Well there's 4 minutes of my life that I'll never get back.....thanks Iain, saves me looking ;)

terryand
30th November 2006, 09:11 PM
"

Terry.

McCoy
30th November 2006, 10:08 PM
It shows the area of Sydney where I grew up & where I played footy.

League isn't "footy", it's "throwy backwards, runny forwards".
I've nothing against you being a Bunnies supporter, I use to support Fitzroy. So I know what it's like to go to a game with about 6 other people and watch your side get thrashed every week. My suggestion - get them to merge with the Broncos.

Grunt
30th November 2006, 10:10 PM
My suggestion - get them to merge with the Broncos.

NEVER

just
30th November 2006, 10:26 PM
Exactly Grunt, they shouldn't merge with the Broncos. They should slide into the oblivion they deserved before clowns like Andrew Denton pushed for their comeback.:twisted:

Jarro
1st December 2006, 06:34 AM
gee Grant, aren't you glad you got us all thinking about the Bunnies again :roll:

3oneday
1st December 2006, 07:31 AM
gee Grant, aren't you glad you got us all thinking about the Bunnies again :roll:is it Easter ?

Now they have bought half a team, this will probably mean some pretty painful Mondays for us.... well, maybe 10 times next season anyway

goughy
1st December 2006, 08:21 AM
Well, I spose that there will be a couple of times in the season that he'll be chirpy 'cause the bunnies tok home 2 points......... Oh, hang on. Come to think of it there isn't gonna be a bye next season is there? Scratch my first statement ;)

Fishman Dan
1st December 2006, 09:02 AM

Sensational! :lol:

Grunt
1st December 2006, 09:25 AM
Well, I spose that there will be a couple of times in the season that he'll be chirpy 'cause the bunnies tok home 2 points......... Oh, hang on. Come to think of it there isn't gonna be a bye next season is there? Scratch my first statement ;)

Got a feeling there is a bye next year Goughy, The draw has some funny stuff in the middle of the year around Origin.

Golf_Novice
1st December 2006, 09:42 AM
http://nrl.com.au/News/Latest/NewsArticle/tabid/76/NewsId/3613/Default.aspx

Round 10 - Bye

dc68
1st December 2006, 10:56 AM

Ha at least we have to hold the ball for it to be considered a fair catch.....unlike A Fumble L.

My suggestion - get them to merge with the Broncos.

GGF with that shit.

Grunt
1st December 2006, 10:57 AM
Was expecting a better response than that DC :p

3oneday
1st December 2006, 11:04 AM
My suggestion - get them to merge with the Broncos.there's a look, a bunny with a horses arse :p

:lol:

Jarro
1st December 2006, 11:07 AM
there's a look, a bunny with a horses arse :p

:lol:

.. just throw in some tattoos and it'd be just like Willie Mason :mrgreen:

dc68
1st December 2006, 11:08 AM
Thats pretty good Jarro

dc68
1st December 2006, 11:10 AM
Was expecting a better response than that DC :p

Ahhhh its early:???: and cricket season (you know, that thing that starts in mid-March for bunnies supporters:-P ) can't think footy atm.

Fishman Dan
1st December 2006, 03:11 PM
Ha at least we have to hold the ball for it to be considered a fair catch.....

No, each time you drop it it's an excuse to play that midfield soap finding game...

Billy Slater might disagree with your comment :p

3oneday
1st December 2006, 04:17 PM
Billy Slater might disagree with your comment :pdoes he play for the Bushrangers ?? :confused:

:p