PDA

View Full Version : SMT Spectrum 9* - EI-70 II S flex review

andylo
30th August 2004, 08:59 PM
Since having a dreadful day in the office I decided to give the range a wave and watched Legend of Bagger Vance again (for about 13 times) But it's not even 10pm so yeah, do a review on my new love :D

Bought the club from OnaBreak and it comes in goodnick, thanks Adam.

I was never a believer on TT's graphite product so I talked to Terry for suggestion of next shaft before I got the club but decided I will ditch the NV in my 3 wood so I thought I will put it into my Spectrum. But after a couple of hit I decided to sell the NV and keep the EI-70 II :lol:

Shaft: Plays more like a firm than stiff flex especially when I want to full whack (especially in front of those young females in Logan City) it just go right and failed me. But if I be a good boy and do the right thing, the shaft feel very good and very "energetic"/"sportive"... I don't know if it's the right word to put it but it's what I feel.

Head: The head is 21cc larger than the Nemesis (370 cc for the Nemo) I borrowed from Terry - for yonks!! (Thanks Tez) and I just love the semi-brown/semi-black colour under the sun. Looks awesome.

Distance: I just hit a 280 meters drive a couple of time, how I know it? Well, there's a 280 something meters hole in Ashgrove GC and when I approach the ball it's behind the green. The club is LOOOOOOOOONG!!

Forgiveness: It has a deeper face than the Nemesis, I would say it's more forgiving from up to down of the face but about the same from left to right.

Accuracy: Well, I can't really comment on that, I don't even know where's my SW pitch gonna end up. :oops: But I see more fairway since I hitting with Spectrum so I guess it's better.

Feel: That's the strongest department I like it over the Nemesis, it just feel so, SOLID!!! When I hit it right, the strong solid feel just transfer to my arms then to my heart and it gives me a "mental excitment" I never had from any other driver (except R7) and even I hit the fairway I want to just hit 1 more to have that feel again. I LOVE THIS CLUB!!

That's my review for my Spectrum.

Ona
31st August 2004, 11:20 AM
Ive said it once an Ill say it again.. thats brilliant andy :D

jaster
31st August 2004, 12:06 PM
Did you pay Tezza hire fees for his Nemesis?? :lol:

3oneday
31st August 2004, 12:21 PM
young females in Logan City, the shaft feel very good and very "energetic"/"sportive"... Head - for yonks!! (Thanks Tez) and I just love the semi-brown/semi-black colour under the sun.
I LOVE THIS CLUB!!

Nice :lol:

Jarro
31st August 2004, 12:40 PM
sounds like your girlfriend has some competiton Andylo :wink:

nice review mate, you a truly a great wordsmith 8)

andylo
31st August 2004, 01:04 PM
Did you pay Tezza hire fees for his Nemesis?? :lol:

PMed you Leo :)

jaster
31st August 2004, 01:16 PM
No probs andy!! Pmed back :)

burger
1st September 2004, 11:32 AM
When I hit it right, the strong solid feel just transfer to my arms then to my heart and it gives me a "mental excitment" I never had from any other driver (except R7) and even I hit the fairway I want to just hit 1 more to have that feel again. I LOVE THIS CLUB!!

Nice review Andy!

stu

3oneday
1st September 2004, 01:48 PM
8)